查看原文
其他

干货!节奏在英语口语中的作用

2017-11-11 阿V 英语演讲视频精选

我们平时说英语口语的机会往往很少,所以总是容易忽略了口语中很重要的一个要素——节奏。口语缺乏了节奏感,总是令人听起来很不舒服,鉴于此,我们来看看如何能让自己的口语变得有节奏~


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=t0503ep2zfa&width=500&height=375&auto=0

原创翻译视频,后台

回复20171111可下载


演讲稿

好了,我们来看看

Okay, so let's go through.


我想让你读多一些句子

I'm going to have you do more of the sentences for me


用这每一个短元音

with each of these short vowels


在每一个短元音中都有几个句子做例子

and we'll go through a few of the sentences on each of the short vowels.


我希望你…

And I want you...


因为Christian你也在研究这些句子的节奏

because Christian you're kind of working you're also working on the the rhythm


而且确保你在读的,你知道

and making sure you're doing it like, you know,


跟美国人读的一样

how an American would say it as well.


所以我希望你也能真正地读出这种节奏

And so I want you to really bring in that rhythm as well.


好了

Alright.


所以,为我读一下这些句子

So go through the senate's practice for me.


那只黑猫正在睡觉

The black cat was sleeping.


对,正在睡觉

Yeah, was sleeping, good, good.


所以这就是我想让你做的

So here's what I want you to do is


如果你是在和某人随意交谈的时候

if you were if you're in a kind of a casual conversation with someone.


我想让你用那种节奏

Um, I want you to kind of use that rhythm.


那只黑猫在睡觉

So the black cat was sleeping.


那只黑猫在睡觉

Oh the black cat was sleeping.


读一下

Do that for me.


好,读下一句

Okay, do the next one.


我可以拿一面旗子

I can grab a flag.


对,我可以拿一面旗子

Yeah, I can grab a flag.


所以我们可以做的是,让声音变得完美

So what we could do is we could get the sounds all perfect by saying I can grab a flag.


你知道,每个词都变得...

You know, where every word is getting,


你知道,它们是同样的音调

you know, they're the same stress.


我用正确的方法来读

And I'm getting the sound correct,


但是我们想用上节奏

but we want to use the rhythm,


这样可以让音调有起伏

and kind of get that up and down.


“我可以拿一面旗子”或“我可以拿一面旗子”

I can grab a flag or I can grab the flag


“我可以拿一面旗子”或“我可以拿一面旗子”

I can grab a flag or I can grab a flag.


你知道,这取决于...

You know, depending on what...


Julia,我喜欢有这种节奏

Julia, I did like the rhythm.


我以为我已经做到了,但我没有

I thought I had done it, but I didn't.


我第一次可能84分通过,然后是90或99分通过

Then I passed with like an first time with like 84 and then I passed like a 90 or 99 or something.


在我意识到之前,我做不到,所以我想,好吧

Before I realized, I don't need, so I was like, ok.


好的,所以你是去做测试了

Ok, so that was with the quiz.


Yeah.


好吧,很好

Yeah, okay, well good yeah.


做那些测试的话,那些测试就是

Getting summit and the quiz, the quiz is kind of


测试你对这些概念的理解

testing your intellectual understanding of the concepts.


但我们真的想要确保我们也能用上这些节奏

But we really want to make sure that we're able to use those too.


好吧,读第三句给我听

Okay, so do number three for me.


他从帽子里拽出一只兔子

He pulled a rabbit out of his hat.


嗯,再读一遍

Mm-hmm, do it again,


试着把节奏带进去

and kind of bring this the fluidity to it.


他从帽子里拽出一只兔子

He pulled a rabbit out of his hat.


嗯,他从帽子里拽出一只兔子

Mm-hmm, he pulled a rabbit out of his hat.


很好,他从帽子里拽出一只兔子

Good, he pulled a rabbit out of his hat.


跟着我的节奏读

Do that same as me.


他从帽子里拽出一只兔子

He pulled a rabbit out of his hat.


他从帽子里拽出一只兔子

He pulled out a rabbit out of his hat.


他从帽子里拽出一只兔子

He pulled a rabbit out of his hat.


所以,它是先起后伏的样子

So, it kind of comes up, and then it goes down.


他从帽子里拽出一只兔子

He pulled a rabbit out of his hat.


嗯,好的

Mm-hmm, okay,


所以我要讲一个关于“节奏”的小故事

so I have to tell a little story about rhythm real quick.


我有个4岁的小儿子

So I have a four year old little boy,


当我问他一个他不知道的问题时

and when I asked him a question that he doesn't know,


很多次他都会说,嗯哼

a lot of times he goes, uh-huh.


你明白他想表达什么吗?

Do you know what that means?


我不知道

I don't know.


对,就是这个意思

Yeah, there you go.


前几天我笑了,因为他,嗯哼

So I laughs the other day, because he, uh...


其实他所做的

and basically what he's doing


就是给了我一个没有词但带节奏的音

is he's giving me the rhythm without the words.


所以他实际是说,我不知道

So he's saying, I don't know, yeah I don't know.


所以这就是节奏的作用

So there's such a place for that rhythm


你可以发出一个没有词但带节奏的音

where we can say the rhythm without the words


依然能够表达出意思

and still know what.


比如一些短词

Like short words.


对,比如有些短语...

Yeah, what that phrase like...


我不知道,那是几个短语

I don't know, there's several phrases.


是的,所以你要在没有词的情况下思考这个节奏

Yeah, so you you think of that rhythm without the words.


有时候你可能会

And there's there are times where you probably,


你知道,也许有人远远对着你大喊大叫或者说些什么

you know, maybe somebody's yelling at you from the cross though the hall or saying something


你可以知道他们想表达什么

and you can kind of pick up what they're saying


在只判断节奏的情况下

just by the rhythm


即使你没听出实际是说什么

even though you can't give me the actual words.


所以很多时候只需要有节奏你就能明白别人想说什么

So there is a rhythm to it that you can kind of pick up.


猜你喜欢

TED演讲:请相信,你可以进步!

干货来了!怎样听懂快速英语?

干货来了!英语中地道的十个表达



- THE END -

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存