查看原文
其他

【英文有声绘本】只有我和奶奶《Just Grandma and Me》

这里每天和你一起分享好听、好看的童书



《Just Grandma and Me》

只有我和奶奶


今天继续小毛怪系列绘本故事,这一次,我们的小毛怪将要和奶奶开始一场有趣的冒险,他们去海边玩,一会儿奶奶的遮阳伞东倒西歪,一会儿小毛人自己跑到沙滩上建城堡,可是一阵海浪又把好不容易建起来的城堡弄塌了…不管怎样,这一天对小毛怪来说真是充实又有趣的一天。


故事简洁有趣,插画形象生动,多读几遍,孩子会爱上这场好玩的冒险旅程,感受亲情的珍贵和美好。






We went to the beach, just Grandma and me. 

我和奶奶去了海边,这是我们的独处时光。



l want to set up the beach umbrella,

我想去支起遮阳伞。



but the wind was too strong.

但是风太大了!  



l flew my kite instead. 

于是我玩起了风筝。



l bought hot dogs for Grandma and me, but they fell in the sand.

我给奶奶和我自己买了热狗,但它们掉到了沙滩上了。

So l washed them off.  

所以我把它们洗干净。



l found a nice seashell for Grandma, but it was full of a crab.  

我发现一个漂亮的贝壳想要给奶奶,但它里面有一只螃蟹。



l wanted to blow up my sea horse, but l didn't have enough air. 

我想吹的海马游泳圈,但我的气不够。 



So Grandme helped a little. 

所以奶奶帮助了我。



l told Grandma to take me way out in the deep water, 

我让奶奶带我去深水区去,    

but not too far. 

但不久之后。



l put on my fins and my mask and showed Grandma how l can snorkel.    

我穿上了潜泳蹼和带上了潜泳面罩,然后向奶奶展示我是会潜水的。



l dug a hole in the sand for Grandma.

我为奶奶在沙滩上挖了一个洞。



Then l covered her up and tickled her toes.

然后我把沙子覆盖在她身上,并且挠她的脚趾头。



l built a sandcastle just for Grandma, but a big wave came.   

我给奶奶建了一个沙堡,但一个大浪涌来(它毁了)。



Grandma said that's what happens to sandcastles, and we will build a new one next time.

奶奶说沙滩城堡遇到浪就会这样的,下一次我们会建一个新的。



On the way home Grandma was tired, 

在回家的路上,奶奶很累。

so l told her l would watch for our stop.   

所以我告诉她到家的时候我会留意的公交站台。



We had a good time at the beach, just Grandma and me.       

在海边我们度过了一个愉快的时光,这是我和奶奶的独处时光。

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存