查看原文
其他

【英文有声绘本】房间真乱《Just a Mess》

这里每天和你一起分享好听、好看的童书



《Just a Mess》

房间真乱


今天分享的是小毛怪故事之《Just a Mess》,小毛怪的棒球手套不见了,他找遍了屋子外面都没找到,妈妈建议他回房间找一找,但是little critter遇到一个大麻烦——他的房间里乱七八糟的,在这样的房间里找东西,就像是大海捞针一样!最后他到底找到棒球手套没有呢?



Today I couldn’t find my baseball mitt.

今天我找不到我的棒球手套了。



I looked in my tree house.

我找了我的树屋。


I looked under the back steps.

我找过楼梯底。



I asked Mom if she had seen it. 

She said I should try my room.

我问过妈妈是否看到过,

但她说我应该在房间找找。



I never thought to look there. What a mess!

我从来没想过在房间里找。我的房间太乱了!



Mom said it was time to clean my room. So I asked her to help.

She said, “You made the mess, so you can clean up the mess.”

妈妈说是时候去清理一下房间了,我就让她去帮我。

她说,“你自己搞乱的,你自己清理干净。”


Dad was working in the yard. 

He said he was too busy to help me.

My little sister said, “No way!”

And the baby didn't understand.

爸爸正在院子里工作,他说他没空帮我。

我妹妹说,“不行!”

我的婴儿弟弟还没懂事。



I just did it myself.

I put my clothes in the drawers.

I straightened up my games.

那我就自己来吧。

我把衣服放进抽屉。

我整理了起来。



I shut the lid to my toy box and put away my books.

我把玩具箱的盖子关上然后把书放好。

 

The rest of the mess could fit under my bed, so I put it there.

剩下的杂物可以塞到床底下,我把它们放那里了。



Then I made the bed. Won’t Mom be pleased.

然后我把床整理好,妈妈不会高兴吗?

 

I thought I might wash the floor.

我以为我可以洗洗地板。



But Mom said, “NO!”

So I just vacuumed instead.

但妈妈说,“不要啊!”

那我只好吸吸尘了。

 

Everything was just about perfect.

所有东西都很完美了。



Then I noticed that my pillow was missing.

然后我注意到我的枕头不见了。


I looked on the other side of my bed.

我在床的另一边找。



and guess what I found?

你猜我找到什么?


My baseball mitt.

我的棒球手套。

 • END • 


感受美,发现爱,启迪智慧。

孩子,我要给你最好的成长。



您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存