英文版小猪佩奇第三季 28-30
28 Whistling
29 Doctor Hamster’s Tortoise
29仓鼠兽医的乌龟
30 Sun, Sea and Snow
30太阳、大海和雪
28 Whistling |
28吹口哨 |
It is a lovely sunny morning. |
这是一个阳光明媚的早晨。 |
And Daddy Pig is reading his news paper. |
猪爸爸正在看他的报纸。 |
Daddy what are you doing? |
爸爸你在干什么? |
I'm reading the newspaper. |
我在看报纸。 |
You are making a funny sound. |
你的声音很好笑。 |
I'm whistling! Uh! |
我在吹口哨!休斯敦大学! |
Whistling is fun. You should try it! |
吹口哨很有趣。你应该试试! |
I don't know how to. |
我不知道怎么做。 |
It's easy! Just put |
很简单!只是把 |
your lips together and blow! |
你的嘴唇合在一起吹! |
Try making a smaller" o" shape. |
试着做一个更小的“O”形。 |
Like this! |
这样地! |
And then you could whistle a tune. |
然后你就可以吹口哨了。 |
Oh, I've got the wrong kind of mouth. |
哦,我的嘴不对。 |
Your mouth is fine! |
你的嘴很好! |
You just need to practice. |
你只需要练习。 |
It's impossible! |
不可能! |
It takes time to learn |
学习需要时间 |
how to do important things |
如何做重要的事情 |
like riding a bicycle or playing the piano. |
比如骑自行车或者弹钢琴。 |
It took me years to |
我花了很多年才 |
learn how to wiggle my ears.Wow! |
学着摇我的耳朵。哇! |
Mommy Pig is in |
猪妈妈进来了 |
the kitchen making cookies. |
厨房在做饼干。 |
What are you doing, Peppa? |
你在干什么,佩奇? |
I'm learning to whistle. |
我在学吹口哨。 |
Oh, I see. |
哦,我明白了。 |
Mommy, can you whistle? |
妈妈,你能吹口哨吗? |
I don't know. I've never tried. |
我不知道。我从没试过。 |
It takes a lot of practice.Oh, yes! |
这需要很多练习。哦,是的! |
Mommy Pig can whistle. |
猪妈妈会吹口哨。 |
You can whistle |
你可以吹口哨 |
because you are old, mommy. |
因为你老了,妈妈。 |
Thank you, Peppa. |
谢谢你,佩奇。 |
George is in the bedroom, |
乔治在卧室里, |
playing with his toy rocket. |
玩他的玩具火箭。 |
George, I'm learning to whistle. |
乔治,我在学吹口哨。 |
You make an "o " |
你做了个“o” |
shape with your mouth and blow. |
用嘴塑造并吹。 |
Don't worry George. |
别担心乔治。 |
It's almost |
差不多了 |
impossible like wiggling your ears. |
不可能像扭动你的耳朵。 |
George can wiggle his ears. |
乔治能扭动耳朵。 |
Whistling is harder. |
吹口哨更难。 |
George can whistle! |
乔治会吹口哨! |
What's wrong, Peppa? |
怎么了,佩奇? |
I can't whistle but everybody else can. |
我不能吹口哨,但其他人都可以。 |
Never mind. I'm making cookies. |
不要介意。我在做饼干。 |
Would you like to lip a spoon? |
你想用勺子舔一下嘴唇吗? |
No. Thank you. Mommy |
不,谢谢。妈妈 |
Can I ring Suzie sheep instead? |
我可以给苏西羊打电话吗? |
Ok Peppa |
好的,佩奇 |
Hello Mrs. Pig. |
你好,猪太太。 |
Hello Mrs. Sheep. |
你好,羊太太。 |
Can Peppa talk to Suzie please? |
佩奇能和苏西谈谈吗? |
Hello Suzie. |
你好,苏西。 |
Hello Peppa. |
你好,佩奇。 |
What're you doing? |
你在干什么? |
I'm learning |
我在学习 |
to whistle but I can't do it yet. |
吹口哨,但我还做不到。 |
That sounds hard! |
听起来很难! |
It's impossible. |
这是不可能的。 |
Uh…Can you whistle Suzie?No. |
呃…你能吹苏西的口哨吗?不。 |
Oh good! |
哦,太好了! |
I mean that's |
我是说那是 |
so difficult whistle. But good. |
很难吹口哨。但是很好。 |
Because I can't whistle. |
因为我不会吹口哨。 |
What's whistling anyway? |
吹什么口哨? |
You put your lips together and blow. |
你把嘴唇合在一起然后吹。 |
Like this? |
这样地? |
Hello? Peppa? |
你好?佩奇? |
Good cookies are ready! |
好饼干准备好了! |
Oh! Goody! Cookies! |
哦!好极了!饼干! |
They will be hot! |
他们会很热的! |
You should blow on them first. |
你应该先给他们吹气。 |
Do you not want cookie Peppa? |
你不想吃饼干吗? |
No, thank you mommy. |
不,谢谢妈妈。 |
I think I might go outside |
我想我可以出去 |
and be on my own for a little bit. |
一个人待一会儿。 |
Can you whistle yet? |
你能吹口哨了吗? |
It's no use daddy. |
爸爸没用。 |
I'm never going to whistle. Ever! |
我永远不会吹口哨。永远! |
Have you been practicing? |
你一直在练习吗? |
Yes, lots.. But it doesn't work! |
是的,很多。但没用! |
You need a little rest, Peppa. |
你需要休息一下,佩奇。 |
Here have a cookie. |
给你一块饼干。 |
It's hot. You should blow. |
很热。你应该吹。 |
Oh! What's that? |
哦!那是什么? |
It sounded like a whistle to me! |
对我来说这听起来像一个哨子! |
What a lovely tune! |
多可爱的曲子! |
Peppa has learned how to whistle! |
佩奇学会了吹口哨! |
I can whistle! |
我会吹口哨! |
29 Doctor Hamster’s Tortoise |
29仓鼠兽医的乌龟 |
It is a school day. |
今天是上学的日子。 |
Children, Doctor Hamster |
孩子们,仓鼠医生 |
has come to talk to us today. |
今天来找我们谈话。 |
Hello everyone! |
大家好 |
Hello Doctor Hamster! |
你好仓鼠医生! |
Doctor Hamster is a vet. |
仓鼠医生是兽医。 |
Who knows what a vet does? |
谁知道兽医是干什么的? |
…That helps sick pets get better. |
……帮助生病的宠物康复。 |
That's right. |
这是正确的。 |
And I brought some |
我带了一些 |
of my pets to show you.Woo. |
给你看我的宠物。 |
This is Binky, the buchy. |
这是宾基,布奇。 |
Hello Binky.Woo. |
你好,宾基。吴。 |
Can I stroke Binky? |
我能抚摸宾基吗? |
Yes, very gently. |
是的,非常温和。 |
He feels fluffy. |
他觉得毛茸茸的。 |
So there is feathers. |
所以有羽毛。 |
They help him to fly. |
他们帮助他飞。 |
Flying is helping Binky get his exercise. |
飞行帮助宾基锻炼身体。 |
Can you tell me what else |
你能告诉我还有什么吗 |
Binky needs to stay fit and healthy? |
宾基需要保持健康吗? |
He needs to eat.Yes. |
他需要吃东西。是的。 |
He needs to drink.That's right. |
他需要喝酒。没错。 |
He needs to breathe a bit.Very good. |
他需要呼吸一下。很好。 |
He needs to sleep.Excellent. |
他需要睡觉。太好了。 |
Wo. Sorry, Madame Gazelle, I overslept. |
喔。对不起,瞪羚夫人,我睡过头了。 |
Oh, Pedro, you do like sleeping. |
哦,佩德罗,你确实喜欢睡觉。 |
Yes, Madame Gazelle. |
是的,瞪羚夫人。 |
I have got a pet here who loves sleeping. |
我这里有一只爱睡觉的宠物。 |
It's a tortoise. |
是只乌龟。 |
It's Tiddles, the tortoise. |
这是海波,乌龟。 |
Hello Tiddles! |
你好整理! |
Tiddles has slept |
小东西睡着了 |
all through the winter.Woo. |
整个冬天。喔。 |
Why has he got |
他为什么 |
that shell thing on his back? |
他背上的那个弹壳? |
That shell is his house. |
那个贝壳是他的房子。 |
It's very high if he gets hurt. |
如果他受伤的话就很高了。 |
Would you like to stroke him? |
你想抚摸他吗? |
Yes, please. Don't be scared Tiddles. |
是的,谢谢。别害怕收拾东西。 |
How old is he? |
他多大了? |
Tiddles is 33. |
潮水是33。 |
That's as old as my mom. |
那和我妈妈一样老。 |
But tortoises can live for a hundred years. |
但乌龟可以活一百年。 |
That's as old as my grandpa. |
那和我爷爷一样老。 |
Why is he so slow? |
他为什么这么慢? |
He has to carry his house on his back. |
他得背着房子。 |
Ah, Doctor Hamster, |
啊,仓鼠医生, |
I think Tiddles is escaping. |
我想潮水正在逃走。 |
He can't go far. |
他走不了多远。 |
Because he is so slow. |
因为他太慢了。 |
I have got some one |
我有一个 |
else to show you here.Dinosaur! |
不然就带你来这里。恐龙! |
Oh! George! You always say dinosaur! |
哦!乔治!你总是说恐龙! |
Oh! It is a dinosaur!Woo. |
哦!它是一只恐龙!汪。 |
She is not a dinosaur, this is Lulu, the lizard. |
她不是恐龙,这是蜥蜴露露。 |
Hello Lulu! |
你好,露露! |
She is scaly, like a dragon. |
她有鳞,像条龙。 |
Can she breathe fire? |
她能生火吗? |
No, but she has a very long tongue.Wow. |
不,但是她的舌头很长。哇。 |
Does she sleep |
她睡着了吗 |
through the winter, like Tiddles? |
整个冬天,像潮水一样? |
No. Oh! Where is Tiddles?Tiddles! |
不,哦!tiddles在哪里?收拾! |
Oh, dear! Tiddles the tortoise has run away! |
哦,亲爱的收拾乌龟跑了! |
Don't worry Doctor |
别担心医生 |
Hamster, we'll find where it is. |
仓鼠,我们会找到的。 |
Is he in the music room? |
他在音乐室吗? |
Tiddles is not in the music room. |
音乐室里没有杂物。 |
Is he in the play house? |
他在戏院吗? |
Tiddles is not in the play house. |
戏院里没有杂物。 |
Is he hiding by the coats? |
他躲在大衣旁边吗? |
Tiddles is not hiding by the coats. |
整洁不是藏在大衣旁边。 |
I can smell Tiddles. This way. |
我能闻到潮水的味道。这种方式。 |
Freddy fox has a very good sense of smell. |
弗雷迪·福克斯有很好的嗅觉。 |
There is Tiddles! |
有很多东西! |
Tiddles is up a tree! |
乱七八糟的事就发生在树上! |
Oh, I better call for help! |
哦,我最好打电话求助! |
This is Mrs. Rabbit's fire station |
这是兔子夫人的消防站 |
Ah! Fire, fire! Fire station, where is the fire? |
啊!开火,开火!消防局,火在哪里? |
MyTiddles is over a tree. |
Mytiddles在树上。 |
What? Again? |
什么?再一次? |
Emergency, emergency…. |
紧急,紧急…… |
Tortoise's up a tree! |
乌龟在树上! |
I don't know why |
我不知道为什么 |
you like climbing tree so much? |
你这么喜欢爬树? |
You're a tortoise! |
你是只乌龟! |
Stand back! |
退后! |
Tiddles, come on Tiddles.Hurray! |
收拾,快点收拾。万岁! |
Thank you, Mr. Rabbit! |
谢谢你,兔子先生! |
Just doing my job. |
只是做我的工作。 |
And my job is looking after pets. |
我的工作是照顾宠物。 |
Where are Binky and Lulu? |
宾基和露露在哪里? |
Oh, I don't know! |
哦,我不知道! |
Ah hoo, here they are, safe and sound. |
啊呼,它们在这里,安全可靠。 |
30 Sun, Sea and Snow |
30太阳、大海和雪 |
It is bed time for Peppa and George. |
佩奇和乔治该睡觉了。 |
Tomorrow we're going |
明天我们要去 |
on a coach trip to the seaside. |
去海边的长途汽车旅行。 |
We can make sand castles! |
我们可以做沙堡! |
I fancy a swim. |
我喜欢游泳。 |
Me, too! The weather |
我也是!天气 |
forecast says it's going to be sunny. |
天气预报说会是晴天。 |
Good night, Peppa! Good night, George! |
晚安,佩奇!晚安,乔治! |
Oh! It is starting to snow. |
哦!开始下雪了。 |
It is morning. |
现在是早上。 |
Yipee! It's sunny! Oh! Snow! |
伊皮天气晴朗!哦!雪! |
A lot of snow has fallen in the night. |
夜里下了很多雪。 |
Snow, mummy! |
雪,妈妈! |
Snow, daddy! Snow, snow, snow! |
雪,爸爸雪,雪,雪! |
Hey, What? |
嘿,什么? |
We're still going to the seaside, don't we? |
我们还是要去海边,不是吗? |
Well, let's see how much snow there is. |
好吧,让我们看看有多少雪。 |
Oh, where's daddy gone? |
哦,爸爸去哪儿了? |
Oh, it's a walking snowman. |
哦,这是一个正在走的雪人。 |
I'm cold. |
我很冷。 |
It's a walking talking snowman. |
这是一个会走路会说话的雪人。 |
Oh, it's just daddy. |
哦,只是爸爸。 |
Poor daddy! Let's warm you up a bit! |
可怜的爸爸让我们给你热身一下! |
Haha ha. |
哈哈哈。 |
mummy Pig, |
猪妈妈, |
Peppa and George are warming |
佩奇和乔治正在变暖 |
Daddy Pig up by rubbing him with towels. |
爸爸用毛巾给他擦来擦去。 |
That's better. |
那更好。 |
Now we can go to the seaside. |
现在我们可以去海边了。 |
But what about the snow? |
但是雪呢? |
I don't think the |
我不认为 |
coach should be running today |
教练今天应该跑步 |
Oh. |
哦。 |
Miss Rabbit's coach |
兔子小姐的教练 |
has arrived at Peppa's house. |
已经到了佩奇家。 |
Goodness me! |
天哪! |
How did you get through all that snow? |
你是怎么熬过那场雪的? |
With my big snow plough! |
用我的大雪犁! |
Snow plough's |
雪犁 |
pushed the snow after the way. |
把雪推到路边。 |
Hello, everyone! |
大家好! |
Hello, Peppa! |
你好,佩奇! |
All of Peppa's friends |
佩奇的所有朋友 |
are going to the seaside, too. |
也要去海边。 |
Next stop, the seaside! |
下一站,海边! |
Hooray! |
万岁! |
Mr Bull and his |
布尔先生和他的 |
friends are grating the road. |
朋友们在磨蹭马路。 |
The grate melts the snow. |
炉排融化了雪。 |
Hello, Mr Bull! |
你好,布尔先生! |
Oh! Hello, Miss Rabbit! |
哦!你好,兔子小姐! |
It's taken us all night. |
我们花了一整晚的时间。 |
But the road is clear |
但道路是畅通的 |
all the way to the seaside. |
一直到海边。 |
That's good. We're going to the seaside. |
很好。我们要去海边。 |
Would you like to come along? |
你愿意一起去吗? |
No, thanks, Mrs Rabbit. |
不,谢谢,兔子夫人。 |
We've got more roads to grate. |
我们还有更多的路要修。 |
Goodbye, Mr Bull. |
再见,布尔先生。 |
Bye, have a lovely day at the beach. |
再见,在海滩度过愉快的一天。 |
We were going on a seaside holiday. |
我们要去海边度假。 |
Sand castles, swimming and sunny skies. |
沙滩城堡,游泳和晴朗的天空。 |
We were going on a seaside holiday. |
我们要去海边度假。 |
Sea and sun and ice-cream, too! |
大海,阳光,还有冰淇淋! |
Here we are! The seaside! |
我们到了!海边! |
The beach is covered in snow. |
海滩上覆盖着雪。 |
Oh! |
哦! |
That sea looks cold. |
大海看起来很冷。 |
I was looking forward to having a swim. |
我很想去游泳。 |
You still can! The sea's not frozen over. |
你还可以!大海没有结冰。 |
Come along, girls! |
加油,姑娘们! |
What are you waiting for? |
你在等什么? |
Oh, I can't swim because I sprain my ankle. |
哦,我不能游泳,因为我扭伤了脚踝。 |
And I think I might have a cough. |
我想我可能会咳嗽。 |
Come on in, Mummy Pig. It's lovely. |
进来吧,猪妈妈很可爱。 |
Are you sure it's lovely? |
你确定它很可爱吗? |
Of course, the sea is wonderful today. |
当然,今天的大海真是太美了。 |
OK, then. |
那好吧。 |
mummy Pig is going for a swim. |
猪妈妈要去游泳。 |
Oh ho. |
哦呵呵。 |
Is it cold, mummy? |
妈妈,冷吗? |
It's a little bit cold. |
有点冷。 |
It always feels cold when you first get in. |
你刚进去的时候总是觉得冷。 |
If you keep moving, you'll warm up. |
如果你继续走,你会暖和起来的。 |
OK, I'll keep moving. |
好吧,我继续走。 |
Mummy Pig has run out of the sea. |
猪妈妈已经出海了。 |
Let's get you dry. |
让我们把你擦干。 |
Peppa, George and Daddy Pig |
佩奇,乔治和猪爸爸 |
are warming mummy Pig |
正在给猪妈妈取暖 |
up by rubbing her with towels. |
用毛巾擦她。 |
Oh, that's better. |
哦,那更好。 |
Are you going for a swim, Daddy Pig? |
你要去游泳吗,猪爸爸? |
Maybe not today. |
也许今天不行。 |
Who wants an ice-cream? |
谁想要冰淇淋? |
Me, me, me! |
我,我,我! |
Everyone likes ice creams of the seaside. |
每个人都喜欢海边的冰淇淋。 |
I wanted to make sand castles. |
我想做沙堡。 |
But the beach is covered in snow. |
但是海滩上覆盖着雪。 |
We could make snow castles. |
我们可以造雪城堡。 |
Woo. |
汪。 |
First, we fill the buckets with snow. |
首先,我们把桶装满雪。 |
We turn the buckets upside down. |
我们把桶翻过来。 |
Give them a little tap. |
轻轻敲一下。 |
And hey, presto, a snow castle! |
嘿,普雷斯托,一座雪城堡! |
Snow castles! |
雪城堡! |
I love the seaside! |
我喜欢海边! |
And I love the snow! |
我喜欢雪! |
I love the seaside and the snow! |
我喜欢海边和雪! |
Haha haha. |
哈哈哈哈。 |
We were going on a seaside holiday. |
我们要去海边度假。 |
Sand castles, swimming and sunny skies. |
沙滩城堡,游泳和晴朗的天空。 |
We were going on a seaside holiday. |
我们要去海边度假。 |
Sea and sun and ice-cream, too! |
大海,阳光,还有冰淇淋! |