英文版小猪佩奇第三季 31-33
31 Grandpa Pig’s Computer
32 Hospital
32医院
33 Spring
33春天来了
31 Grandpa Pig’s Computer |
31猪爷爷的电脑 |
Peppa and George |
佩奇和乔治 |
arrived at grandpa pig's house. |
到了猪爷爷家。 |
Grandpa pig. |
猪爷爷。 |
What's this? A cuckoo clock? |
这是什么?布谷鸟钟? |
Yes, it goes "cuckoo, cuckoo", |
是的,上面写着“布谷鸟,布谷鸟”, |
but it's broken. |
但它坏了。 |
Can you mend it please, grandpa pig? |
你能修一下吗,猪爷爷? |
En. let's take it to my shed. |
恩。我们把它带到我的小屋去吧。 |
This is grandpa pig's shed, |
这是猪爷爷的棚子, |
where grandpa mends things. |
爷爷修理东西的地方。 |
I'll take a look inside. |
我去看看里面。 |
Grandpa, now you've really broken it. |
爷爷,现在你真的把它弄坏了。 |
Oh, I wonder if I got a book on clocks. |
哦,我想知道我是否有一本关于钟表的书。 |
Ah, here we are-how clocks work. |
啊,这就是时钟的工作原理。 |
Grandpa pig has mended the cuckoo clock. |
猪爷爷修好了布谷鸟钟。 |
Hooray. |
万岁。 |
Cuckoo, cuckoo. |
布谷鸟,布谷鸟。 |
Mummy pig has come |
猪妈妈来了 |
to pick up Peppa and George. |
去接佩奇和乔治。 |
Mummy, grandpa's |
妈妈,爷爷的 |
mended the cuckoo clock. |
修理了布谷鸟钟。 |
That's nice.What's that? |
很好。那是什么? |
It's my old computer. |
这是我的旧电脑。 |
I can't mend that. |
我修不好。 |
It's not broken. |
它没有坏。 |
I've got a new computer. |
我有一台新电脑。 |
I thought you might like my old one. |
我以为你会喜欢我的旧的。 |
Elm, I am not sure I really need one. |
埃尔姆,我不确定我真的需要一个。 |
Oh, a computer. What does it do? |
哦,一台电脑它是做什么的? |
You can do letters with it. |
你可以用它写信。 |
Look, granny.A, b, c, d. |
听着,奶奶。A,B,C,D。 |
And numbers.1, 2, 3. |
还有数字。1,2,3。 |
I am afraid you might |
恐怕你会 |
break it by pressing the wrong button. |
按错按钮把它弄坏。 |
Don't worry, you can't break it. |
别担心,你不能打破它。 |
Just don't feed it milk or biscuits or jelly. |
不要喂它牛奶、饼干或果冻。 |
The best thing |
最好的事情 |
it does is "Happy Mrs. Chicken". |
它是“快乐的鸡太太”。 |
When you |
当你 |
press this button, she lays an egg. |
按这个按钮,她就下蛋了。 |
I am very |
我非常 |
good at it, but George is the best. |
很在行,但乔治是最好的。 |
That's fun. |
那很有趣。 |
Perhaps we should |
也许我们应该 |
keep the computer, granny pig? |
拿着电脑,猪奶奶? |
Goodbye.Bye bye. |
再见。再见。 |
Shall we do some |
我们可以做点什么吗 |
work on the computer, granny pig? |
在电脑上工作,猪奶奶? |
Yes, let's do some numbers and letters. |
是的,让我们做一些数字和字母。 |
Peppa and her family are having lunch. |
佩奇和她的家人正在吃午饭。 |
I've given my |
我已经给了我 |
old computer to granny and grandpa. |
老电脑送给奶奶和爷爷。 |
That's nice. |
很好。 |
I wonder how they're getting on with it. |
我想知道他们是怎么处理的。 |
Hello, Peppa pig speaking. |
你好,我是佩奇猪。 |
Ah, Peppa, I need to ask |
啊,佩奇,我得问问 |
a question about the computer. |
关于电脑的问题。 |
It's grandpa. He's broken the computer. |
是爷爷。他把电脑弄坏了。 |
What's the problem |
有什么问题 |
with the computer, grandpa pig? |
用电脑,猪爷爷? |
It's full of eggs.Eggs? |
里面全是鸡蛋。鸡蛋? |
Happy Mrs. |
快乐的太太。 |
Chicken won't lay any more eggs. |
鸡不会再下鸡蛋了。 |
I am broken. |
我崩溃了。 |
Turn the computer off. |
关掉电脑。 |
Now turn it back on again. |
现在再打开它。 |
Did that fix it? |
修好了吗? |
I am very broken. |
我很伤心。 |
That doesn't sound good. |
听起来不太好。 |
Maybe it can't be mended. |
也许它无法修复。 |
We'll come around and pick it up. |
我们会过来拿的。 |
Granny, we're here |
奶奶,我们来了 |
to take the computer back. |
把电脑拿回去。 |
Oh, grandpa pig has taken it to his shed. |
哦,猪爷爷把它带到了他的棚子里。 |
There. That should do it. |
在那里应该可以。 |
I am mended.Hooray. |
我好了。万岁。 |
My grandpa is the best at mending things. |
我爷爷最擅长修理东西。 |
Was it very hard to mend? |
很难补救吗? |
Not at all. I found I had this book |
一点也不。我发现我有这本书 |
How computers work. |
计算机的工作原理。 |
So you don't want us |
所以你不想要我们 |
to take the computer away now. |
把电脑拿走。 |
No. I need it for important work. |
不,我需要它来做重要的工作。 |
For letter and number work? |
做字母和数字工作? |
No, to beat granny |
不,打败奶奶 |
pig's Happy Mrs. Chicken's score. |
猪很高兴鸡太太的分数。 |
I laid 4020 eggs.Wow. |
我下了4020个蛋。哇。 |
So I've got some work to do. |
所以我还有工作要做。 |
Catching up. |
赶上了。 |
32 Hospital |
32医院 |
It is play time at school. |
现在是学校的游戏时间。 |
Peppa and her friends |
佩奇和她的朋友们 |
are running around having fun. |
到处跑来跑去玩。 |
Oh, that hurts. |
哦,真疼。 |
Are you right, Peppa? |
你说得对吗,佩奇? |
I 've hurt my knee. |
我的膝盖受伤了。 |
Madame Gazelle, Peppa has fallen over. |
瞪羚夫人,佩奇摔倒了。 |
You just grazed your knee, Peppa. |
你刚刚擦伤了膝盖,佩奇。 |
First, Madame Gazelle cleans |
首先,瞪羚夫人打扫 |
Peppa' knee. then she puts a plaster on it. |
佩奇的膝盖然后她在上面贴上石膏。 |
Does it feel any better? |
感觉好些了吗? |
Yes. Thank you. |
对。谢谢您。 |
Now, children you may have |
现在,孩子们 |
noticed that Pedro Pony isn't here today. |
注意到佩德罗·小马今天不在。 |
Is he late again? |
他又迟到了吗? |
No, Susie. Pedro is in hospital. |
不,苏西佩德罗住院了。 |
Woooo |
呜呜 |
And today, we are going to visit him. |
今天,我们要去拜访他。 |
This is the hospital. |
这是医院。 |
Peppa and her |
佩奇和她 |
friends have come to visit Pedro. |
朋友们来拜访佩德罗。 |
Remember, Children, stay close to me. |
记住,孩子们,离我近点。 |
I don't want you get lost. |
我不想你迷路。 |
Yes, Madame Gazelle! |
是的,瞪羚夫人! |
Excuse me, Mr. Bull |
对不起,布尔先生 |
which way is the children's ward? |
儿童病房在哪边? |
Down the steps, |
走下台阶, |
double doors, right, |
双门,对, |
left, right along the corridor. |
沿着走廊向左,向右。 |
Up the stairs, third on your left. |
上楼,左边第三个。 |
Or you could just take the lift. |
或者你可以坐电梯。 |
Children's ward! |
儿童病房! |
Pedro will be asleep. |
佩德罗会睡着的。 |
Sick people do a lot of sleeping. |
病人经常睡觉。 |
Hello, everyone! |
大家好! |
Hello, Pedro. |
你好,佩德罗。 |
Why aren't |
为什么不 |
you asleep? You don't look sick. |
你睡着了?你看起来没病。 |
I broke my leg and |
我摔断了腿 |
they put it in this plaster cast. |
他们把它放在石膏模里。 |
The plaster cast |
石膏模型 |
helps Pedro's leg get better. |
帮助佩德罗的腿康复。 |
I grazed my knee and I got a plaster too. |
我擦伤了膝盖,还打了石膏。 |
Wow, do you |
哇,你呢 |
want to draw on my plaster cast? |
想在我的石膏模型上画画吗? |
Yes, please. |
是的,谢谢。 |
The children are all |
孩子们都是 |
doing drawings on Pedro's plaster cast. |
在佩德罗的石膏模型上作画。 |
I am drawing a football. |
我正在画一个足球。 |
I've drawn some beautiful flowers. |
我画了一些漂亮的花。 |
Mr. Potato. |
土豆先生。 |
A parrot. |
一只鹦鹉。 |
And I'v drawn a muddy puddle. |
我画了一个泥坑。 |
Wow, thanks everyone. |
哇,谢谢大家。 |
You can draw on my plaster, too. |
你也可以在我的石膏上画画。 |
OK, I will draw a little flower. |
好的,我画一朵小花。 |
Thank you. Pedro. |
谢谢您。佩德罗。 |
Pedro, what's it like being in hospital? |
佩德罗,住院感觉怎么样? |
It is great! |
太棒了! |
What the nurse is like? |
护士是什么样的? |
They give me stickers |
他们给我贴纸 |
and they come |
他们来了 |
whenever I press this button. |
每当我按这个按钮。 |
Who's that? I wonder? |
那是谁我想知道? |
Could it be Pedro? |
可能是佩德罗吗? |
What do you want, Pedro? |
你想要什么,佩德罗? |
We are very busy. |
我们很忙。 |
I've got a bit of an itch. |
我有点痒。 |
Even if your leg is itching, |
即使你的腿痒, |
we can't take the |
我们不能接受 |
cast off until your leg is better. |
等你的腿好了再脱掉。 |
It is not my leg that is itching. It is my ear. |
痒的不是我的腿。是我的耳朵。 |
Is it better? |
好点了吗? |
Yes, thank you. |
是的,谢谢。 |
Lunch time! |
午饭时间到了! |
What would you like to eat today, Pedro? |
佩德罗,你今天想吃什么? |
Can I have spaghetti |
我能吃意大利面吗 |
and sponge pudding, please? |
还有海绵布丁? |
You get your dinner in bed? |
你在床上吃晚饭? |
Yes. |
对。 |
That looks tasty. |
看起来很好吃。 |
Doctor Brown Bear has |
棕熊医生 |
come to see how Pedro is doing. |
来看看佩德罗怎么样。 |
How are we, today, Pedro? |
今天怎么样,佩德罗? |
My ear is a bit itchy. Just here. |
我的耳朵有点痒。就在这里。 |
I say you are almost better. |
我说你差不多好多了。 |
Visiting time is over. |
探视时间结束了。 |
Bye, Pedro! |
再见,佩德罗! |
Bye, everyone. |
再见,各位。 |
Get well soon, Pedro! |
快点好起来,佩德罗! |
Yes, Madame Gazelle. |
是的,瞪羚夫人。 |
It is another school day. |
又是一个上学的日子。 |
Peppa and her friends |
佩奇和她的朋友们 |
are playing in the playground. |
在操场上玩。 |
Madame Gazelle, my plaster had fallen off. |
瞪羚夫人,我的补丁掉了。 |
Can I have another one? |
我能再要一个吗? |
You don't need a plaster, Peppa. |
你不需要创可贴,佩奇。 |
Your knee is better. |
你的膝盖好多了。 |
Oh, yes. |
哦,是的,是的。 |
Hello, everyone. Pedro Pony is back. |
大家好。佩德罗·小马回来了。 |
Oh, hello, Pedro. Where is your plaster cast? |
哦,你好,佩德罗。你的石膏模在哪里? |
They take it off because my leg is better. |
他们把它摘下来是因为我的腿好多了。 |
Is your leg stronger now? |
你的腿现在强壮了吗? |
It's stronger than |
它比 |
it was before. It is a super leg. |
那是以前的事。这是一条很好的腿。 |
Can you run on it? |
你能用它跑吗? |
Watch this! |
小心点! |
Pedro likes running around having fun. |
佩德罗喜欢到处跑来跑去玩。 |
Everybody likes running around having fun. |
每个人都喜欢到处跑来跑去玩。 |
33 Spring |
33春天来了 |
It is spring time. |
春天到了。 |
Grandpa pig has made a chocolate egg hunt. |
猪爷爷找了个巧克力蛋。 |
Is every body ready? |
所有人都准备好了吗? |
No, grandpa. Freddie Fox isn't here. |
不,爷爷。弗雷迪·福克斯不在。 |
Hello, every one. |
大家好。 |
Hello, Freddie. |
你好,弗雷迪。 |
Ah, hello, Mr. Fox,Are you staying? |
啊,你好,福克斯先生,你要留下来吗? |
I wish I could. |
我希望我能。 |
I loved egg hunt when I was a little lad. |
我小时候喜欢打鸡蛋。 |
See you later, Freddie. |
再见,弗雷迪。 |
Now, are you ready for the egg hunt? |
现在,你准备好打鸡蛋了吗? |
Yes, grandpa pig. |
是的,猪爷爷。 |
There are lots of |
有很多 |
chocolate eggs hidden in my garden. |
巧克力蛋藏在我的花园里。 |
You must find them. |
你必须找到他们。 |
Easy. |
容易的! |
But be careful not to step on my plants. |
但是小心别踩到我的植物。 |
Oh, it's so exciting in spring time. |
哦,春天真是太刺激了。 |
The seedies baby plant's starting to grow. |
小种子植物开始生长了。 |
We promise to be careful, grandpa. |
我们保证会小心的,爷爷。 |
Very good. Off you go then. |
非常好。那你就走吧。 |
Grandpa pig's |
猪爷爷。 |
chocolate egg hunt has begun. |
寻找巧克力蛋的活动已经开始。 |
Have you got time |
你有时间吗 |
for have a cup of tea, grandpa pig? |
为了喝杯茶,猪爷爷? |
Oh, yes. It will |
哦,是的,是的。会的 |
take them ages to find my eggs. |
带他们去找找我的蛋。 |
I've hidden them very well. |
我把它们藏得很好。 |
Here's an egg. |
这是一个鸡蛋。 |
Peppa has found |
佩奇发现了 |
a chocolate egg in a plant pot. |
植物锅里的巧克力蛋。 |
Here's another egg. |
这是另一个鸡蛋。 |
Rebecca rabbit has found a |
丽贝卡兔子发现了 |
chocolate egg hiding under a leafy bush. |
巧克力蛋藏在茂密的灌木丛里。 |
Hurray, an egg for me. |
万岁,给我一个鸡蛋。 |
Emily elephant has found |
埃米莉大象发现了 |
a chocolate egg in the branches of a tree. |
树枝上的巧克力蛋。 |
I think I can smell chocolate. |
我想我能闻到巧克力的味道。 |
Freddie fox has a very good sense of smell. |
弗雷迪·福克斯嗅觉很灵敏。 |
Yes. |
对! |
Freddie fox has found a |
弗雷迪·福克斯发现 |
chocolate egg in the middle of a bird bath. |
在鸟浴中间放一个巧克力蛋。 |
grandpa, grandpa, we found chocolate eggs. |
爷爷,爷爷,我们找到了巧克力蛋。 |
It was really fun. |
真的很有趣。 |
But it was a bit easy. |
但这有点容易。 |
It wasn't easy for the little ones. |
对孩子们来说不容易。 |
George, Richard and |
乔治,理查德和 |
Edmond haven't found any eggs. |
爱德蒙没有找到鸡蛋。 |
I wonder where the other eggs are… |
我想知道其他鸡蛋在哪里… |
Chocolate egg. |
巧克力蛋。 |
ah, Edmond, I think |
啊,爱德蒙,我想 |
there's something behind your ear. |
你耳朵后面有东西。 |
Every one has found a chocolate egg. |
每个人都找到了一个巧克力蛋。 |
What are we doing now, grandpa pig? |
我们现在在做什么,猪爷爷? |
You eat them, of course. |
你吃了它们,还是吃了菜。 |
Hello, children. |
你好,孩子们。 |
Granny, granny, |
邻居,邻居, |
we've found all the chocolate eggs. |
我们找到了所有的巧克力蛋。 |
Oh, where are they? I can't see any eggs. |
哦,他们在哪里?我看不到鸡蛋。 |
They are in our tummies. |
它们在我们的肚子里。 |
And around your mouth. |
在你的嘴巴周围。 |
Did grandpa hide the eggs well? |
爷爷把鸡蛋藏好了吗? |
No, we big ones found them easily. |
不,我们这些大人物觉得很容易。 |
But the little ones needed helping. |
但小家伙需要帮助。 |
George , Richard and Edmod |
乔治,理查德和埃德蒙 |
don't like to be the little least ones. |
不喜欢做最小的孩子。 |
Don't worry. |
别担心。 |
There will soon be |
很快就会有 |
even littler ones in the garden. |
花园里比较小的。 |
Oh, yes. The little babies. It's so exciting. |
哦,是的,是的。孩子们。太刺激了。 |
Grandp already told |
格兰德已经说过了 |
us about the baby plants, granny. |
奶奶,我们在谈论小植物。 |
But it's not that exciting. |
但没那么刺激。 |
We're not talking about baby plants, Peppa. |
我们不是在说植物宝宝,佩奇。 |
Oh, what are you talking about? |
哦,你在说什么? |
Let's go and see |
我们去看看 |
Jemima, Vanessa, Sarah, and Naval. |
杰米玛,凡妮莎,莎拉,还有海军。 |
They are chickens. |
他们有鸡。 |
Yes, and they have eggs, too. |
是的,他们也有鸡蛋。 |
Can we eat them? |
我们能吃吗? |
No, Freddie. |
不,弗雷迪。 |
These eggs are about to hatch. |
这些蛋就要孵化了。 |
Oh, we are just in time. |
哦,我们正好赶上。 |
The baby chicks are hatching. |
小鸡正在孵蛋。 |
Oh, baby chicks. |
哦,小妞们。 |
Now the chicks |
现在小鸡们 |
have hatched.It really is the spring time. |
真的是春天了。 |
Let's pretend to be baby chicks. |
我们假装成小妞吧。 |
I'm a little |
我有点 |
chick, singing cheep, cheep, cheep. |
小妞,唱着低沉,低沉,低沉。 |
I like to pick up |
我喜欢接电话 |
food with my beak, beak, beak. |
用我的嘴,嘴,嘴吃饭。 |
I've fluffy |
我毛茸茸的。 |
yellow hair and straw for my bed. |
黄色的头发和稻草做我的床。 |
And I jump up |
我跳起来 |
and down, singing cheep, cheep, cheep. |
唱着低沉,低沉,低沉。 |