英文版小猪佩奇第三季 37-39
37 The Secret Club 秘密俱乐部
38 Miss Rabbit’s Day Off 兔小姐休息日
39 Grampy Rabbit’s Boatyard 兔爷爷的修船厂
37 The Secret Club |
37秘密俱乐部 |
Peppa has come to play with Suzy Sheep. |
佩奇来和苏西羊玩了。 |
Hello, Suzy. |
你好,苏西。 |
Hello, Peppa. |
你好,佩奇。 |
Why have you got that mask on your face? |
你为什么把面具戴在脸上? |
So people don't know |
所以人们不知道 |
it's me. I'm in a secret club. |
是我。我在一个秘密俱乐部。 |
Wow. Can I be in your secret club? |
真的。我能在你的秘密俱乐部吗? |
Sh------It's not easy to get into. |
嘘-----不容易进去。 |
You have to say the secret word. |
你必须说出秘密的话。 |
what word? |
什么词? |
Blaba double! Blaba double! |
布拉巴双人间!布拉巴双人间! |
Right, you're in. |
好吧,你来了。 |
Danny Dog has come to play. |
丹尼狗来玩了。 |
Hello, Peppa. Hello, Suzy. |
你好,佩奇。你好,苏西。 |
Sh------ |
上海---- |
What? |
什么? |
I'm in a secret club. |
我在一个秘密俱乐部。 |
Im in it too. Woo------ |
我也在里面。呜---- |
Pedro Pony, Candy Cat and |
佩德罗小马,糖果猫和 |
Rebecca Rabbit have come to play. |
丽贝卡兔子来玩了。 |
Hello. |
你好。 |
Sh------- |
上海----- |
Suzy and Peppa have been in a secret club. |
苏西和佩奇在一个秘密俱乐部。 |
Can we join your secret club? |
我们能加入你的秘密俱乐部吗? |
It's very hard to get into. |
很难进入。 |
You have to say the |
你得说 |
secret word. Shalana cookie. |
秘密的话。莎拉娜饼干。 |
Shalana cookie. |
莎拉娜饼干。 |
That's not the word I said. |
我不是这么说的。 |
It changes all the time. To keep it secret. |
它一直在变化为了保密。 |
Oh. |
哦。 |
Are we in the secret club now? |
我们现在在秘密俱乐部吗? |
You're in. |
你在里面。 |
What do we do? |
我们该怎么办? |
We do secret things in secret. |
我们秘密地做秘密的事。 |
And secretly go on secret missions. |
秘密执行秘密任务。 |
I don't know what you're talking about. |
我不知道你在说什么。 |
Show us how you do the secret mission. |
告诉我们你是如何完成这个秘密任务的。 |
Yes! Show us! |
对!给我们看看! |
Er------- Peppa can do it. |
呃——佩奇能做到。 |
You've got the mask on, Suzy. |
你戴上面具了,苏西。 |
Okay. My secret mission |
可以。我的秘密任务 |
is to get biscuits. Watch this. |
就是去买饼干。看这个。 |
Suzy Sheep is trying not to be seen. |
苏西·绵羊试图不被人看见。 |
Mummy, can I have some |
妈妈,能给我一些吗 |
biscuits for my friends, please? |
请给我的朋友们饼干好吗? |
Of course. Here you are. |
当然。给你。 |
Thank you, Mummy. |
谢谢你,妈妈。 |
Suzy Sheep has returned with the biscuits. |
苏西羊带着饼干回来了。 |
Hooray. |
万岁。 |
Sh----- |
上海--- |
Hooray. |
万岁。 |
Did anyone see you? |
有人看见你吗? |
No. Well, only a grown-up. |
不,只是个成年人。 |
Look out. |
留神。 |
Would you like some |
你想要一些吗 |
juice to go with your biscuits? |
果汁配你的饼干? |
What biscuits? |
什么饼干? |
The biscuits that I |
我吃的饼干 |
just gave you for your friends. |
只是为了你的朋友。 |
Oh. Suzy! |
哦。苏西! |
What's the matter? |
怎么了 |
We're in a secret club, doing secret things. |
我们在一个秘密俱乐部,做秘密的事情。 |
And Suzy's told every one. |
苏西告诉了每一个人。 |
Oh. Can I be in your secret club, please? |
哦。我能在你的秘密俱乐部吗? |
Please, I've always |
拜托,我一直 |
wanted to be in a secret club. |
想加入一个秘密俱乐部。 |
It's very hard to get into. |
很难进入。 |
You must say the secret word? |
你一定要说出秘密的话吗? |
Which is? |
哪个是? |
Pick niddle noodle. |
挑面条。 |
Pick niddle noodle. |
挑面条。 |
That's it. You're in. |
就是这样。 |
What happens now? |
现在怎么办? |
Look out. |
留神。 |
It's Daddy Pig. |
是猪爸爸。 |
You talk to my Daddy |
你跟我爸爸说 |
But don't say |
但不要说 |
anything about our secret club. |
任何关于我们秘密俱乐部的事。 |
Hello, ah-----there you're, |
你好,啊——你在这儿, |
Mummy Sheep. What's new? |
羊妈妈有什么新消息? |
Er------er------er------secret club. |
呃——呃——呃——呃——秘密俱乐部。 |
Oh, no! |
哦,不! |
Oh. |
哦。 |
I always wanted to be |
我一直想成为 |
in a secret club. Can I join, please? |
在一个秘密俱乐部里我可以加入吗? |
You can't join, Daddy. |
你不能加入,爸爸。 |
Because you're a grown-up. |
因为你已经长大了。 |
Er------my Mummy is a grown-up. |
呃——我妈妈已经长大了。 |
Well, you have to know the magic word. |
好吧,你得知道这个神奇的词。 |
Which is? |
哪个是? |
Pappa diddo dodo dum. |
帕帕·迪多·多多姆。 |
Pappa diddo dodo dum. |
帕帕·迪多·多多姆。 |
You're in. |
你在里面。 |
What do I do now? |
我现在该怎么办? |
Look out. |
留神。 |
It's Mummy Pig. |
是猪妈妈。 |
Follow Mummy in secret. |
秘密跟着妈妈。 |
Daddy pig? |
猪爸爸? |
Ah------hello, Mummy Pig. |
啊-----你好,猪妈妈。 |
What're you doing in that bush? |
你在那灌木丛里干什么? |
Er------er------secret club. |
呃——呃——秘密俱乐部。 |
Oh. |
哦。 |
I'd always wanted to be in a secret club. |
我一直想加入一个秘密俱乐部。 |
We can't have everyone in the secret club. |
我们不能让每个人都加入秘密俱乐部。 |
It wouldn't be a secret. |
这不是秘密。 |
Oh. |
哦。 |
I suppose it doesn't |
我想没有 |
have to be a secret secret club. |
一定是个秘密俱乐部。 |
It can be everybody's secret club. |
它可能是每个人的秘密俱乐部。 |
And everybody can be in it. |
每个人都可以参加。 |
Oh, goodie. |
哦,太好了。 |
38 Miss Rabbit’s Day Off |
兔小姐休息日 |
Peppa, George, and Suzy sheep |
佩奇、乔治和苏西羊 |
Have had a sleep |
睡了一觉 |
over and Rabbit's house. |
在兔子的家里。 |
It's fun having carrots |
吃胡萝卜很有趣 |
for breakfast, mummy rabbit. |
早餐,兔子妈妈。 |
Yes, we always have carrots for breakfast. |
是的,我们早餐总是吃胡萝卜。 |
I could eat carrots all day, |
我可以整天吃胡萝卜, |
But I'd better go to work. |
但我还是去工作吧。 |
Have a nice day! |
祝您有个美好的一天! |
Bye bye! |
再见! |
Mummy Rabbit, why don't you work? |
兔妈妈,你为什么不工作呢? |
I do work, Suzy. |
我工作,苏西。 |
Don't you think |
你不觉得吗 |
look afterthese two little bunnies? |
看看这两只小兔子? |
You do, mummy. |
是的,妈妈。 |
And you can help |
你可以帮忙 |
me by tidying up your toys please |
请帮我整理一下你的玩具 |
Before someone trips over them. |
在被人绊倒之前。 |
That would be my sister. |
那就是我妹妹。 |
Hello! |
你好! |
Hello, Miss Rabbit! |
你好,兔子小姐! |
Auntie! |
阿姨! |
I can't stop long. |
我停不了多久。 |
I've got lots of work to do today! |
我今天有很多工作要做! |
I've got the supermarket |
我有超级市场 |
check-Out, the ice-Cream store, |
看看,冰淇淋店, |
And the bus to drive. |
还有去开车的巴士。 |
See you later then, sister! |
再见,姐姐! |
Bye, sister! |
再见,姐姐! |
Wow |
哇哦 |
Miss rabbit has |
兔子小姐有 |
tripped over one of Richard's toys. |
被理查德的一个玩具绊倒了。 |
Oh, my ankle. I can still hop to work. |
哦,我的脚踝。我还可以跳起来工作。 |
No, you stay here and get better. |
不,你待在这里,好起来。 |
But I've got so much work to do. |
但我还有很多工作要做。 |
I'll do your work for you. |
我会为你做你的工作。 |
Which job is first? |
哪个工作是第一位的? |
The supermarket. |
超市。 |
OK, Rebecca, look after your auntie. |
好的,丽贝卡,照顾你的阿姨。 |
Yes, mummy. |
是的,妈妈。 |
Mummy Rabbit has |
兔子妈妈有 |
arrived at the supermarket. |
到了超市。 |
Thank goodness! |
谢天谢地! |
You are here, Miss Rabbit. |
你来了,兔子小姐。 |
Miss Rabbit is ill. |
兔子小姐病了。 |
I'll be doing her job today. |
我今天要做她的工作。 |
Are you not Miss Rabbit? |
你不是兔子小姐吗? |
No, I'm her sister, |
不,我是她的妹妹, |
Mummy Rabbit. Is this where I sit? |
兔妈妈。这是我坐的地方吗? |
Eh, yes. Have you |
嗯,是的有你 |
ever worked at check out before? |
以前做过退房吗? |
No. |
不。 |
How much is this? |
这个多少钱? |
Oh, I don't know. |
哦,我不知道。 |
I've got a fare chart. |
我有一张票价表。 |
Do you take book tokens? |
你带书券吗? |
Can I pay with a card? |
我可以用卡付账吗? |
Em… |
嗯… |
Suzy sheep is |
苏西羊是 |
dressed up her nurse costume. |
给她穿上护士服。 |
Don't worry. |
别担心。 |
I'm only a pretend nurse. |
我只是个假装的护士。 |
Stick your tongue out and say Ah~~ |
伸出舌头说啊~~ |
Ah~~~ |
啊~~~ |
Rebecca Rabbit's house. |
丽贝卡兔子的房子。 |
Who's speaking, please? |
请问是谁? |
It's mummy rabbit. Is everything ok? |
是兔子妈妈。一切都好吗? |
Yes. |
对。 |
Good. Because |
很好因为 |
this job could take me all day. |
这份工作可能要我一整天。 |
What's about Miss Rabbit's other jobs? |
兔子小姐的其他工作呢? |
We need more help. |
我们需要更多的帮助。 |
Miss rabbit's ice-Cream store. |
兔子小姐的冰淇淋店。 |
Daddy, why are you buying an ice-Cream? |
爸爸,你为什么要买冰淇淋? |
Oh, Peppa, I was on the way to the gym, |
哦,佩奇,我正要去健身房, |
What I thought |
我的想法 |
an ice-Cream would be nice. |
吃冰淇淋就好了。 |
Miss Rabbit is ill. |
兔子小姐病了。 |
You've got to sell the ice-Cream today. |
你今天得把冰淇淋卖了。 |
Oh, I am an expert of ice-Cream. |
哦,我是冰淇淋专家。 |
Can I have a cherry ice-Cream? |
我能要一个樱桃冰淇淋吗? |
Eh, strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, banana, |
嗯,草莓,香草,巧克力,香蕉, |
With ~~~and strawberry please. |
请加上~~和草莓。 |
Strawberry. Oh, it's melted. |
草莓哦,它融化了。 |
How about ice-Cream soup, instead? |
不如冰激凌汤怎么样? |
Granddad dog's breakdown service! |
爷爷狗的故障服务! |
Miss Rabbit is ill, |
兔子小姐病了, |
can you drive a bus today? |
你今天能开公共汽车吗? |
Of course, Peppa. |
当然,佩奇。 |
All aboard. |
全在船上。 |
Mummy sheep's car has broken down. |
羊妈妈的车坏了。 |
Granddad dog's breakdown service! |
爷爷狗的故障服务! |
Can you rescue me, please? |
你能救我吗? |
I'll be straight there! |
我马上过去! |
We would like to apologize for any |
我们想为任何 |
Inconvenience has |
不便之处 |
been caused to your journey. |
给你的旅行带来麻烦。 |
Driving a bus is quite hard. |
开公共汽车很难。 |
Selling ice-Cream is quite hard. |
卖冰淇淋很难。 |
Running a |
运行 |
supermarket check-Out is quite hard. |
超市结账很难。 |
Eh, I'm feeling better. Can I get up now? |
呃,我感觉好多了。我现在可以起床了吗? |
No, you must lie |
不,你必须撒谎 |
very still, but please keep breathing. |
很安静,但请保持呼吸。 |
Are you feeling any better, Miss Rabbit? |
你感觉好些了吗,兔子小姐? |
It's not easy doing all your jobs. |
做你所有的工作并不容易。 |
It's not easy |
它不容易 |
looking after your little bunnies. |
照顾你的小兔子。 |
You will be back |
你会回来的 |
to work tomorrow, won't you? |
明天上班,好吗? |
Yes, and you'll be |
是的,你会 |
back at home, won't you? |
回到家里,不是吗? |
Yes.\\ |
是的。\\ |
39 Grampy Rabbit’s Boatyard |
39兔爷爷的修船厂 |
Peppa, George and Granny Pig are |
佩奇,乔治和猪奶奶 |
going out for a day on Grandpa Pig's boat. |
在猪爷爷的船上出去玩一天。 |
Ahoy there! Peppa and George! |
你好!佩奇和乔治! |
We are ready to go sailing. |
我们准备去航海。 |
I'll move the boat to a bit nearer. |
我把船移近一点。 |
Careful you |
小心你 |
don't hit that big stick, grandpa! |
别碰那根大棒,爷爷! |
That's a mooring post. I won't hit it. |
那是个系泊柱。我不会打它的。 |
Oh. |
哦。 |
Grandpa, there's a big hole in your boat. |
爷爷,你的船上有个大洞。 |
It's just a scratch. |
只是擦伤而已。 |
Woo~ Grandpa's boat is sinking. |
呜~爷爷的船要沉了。 |
Quick, Grandpa Pig, jump off! |
快,猪爷爷,跳下去! |
A captain never leaves his sinking ship. |
船长从不离开正在下沉的船。 |
Grandpa Pig's boat |
猪爷爷的船 |
has sunk to the bottom of the river. |
已经沉到河底了。 |
It is Granddad Dog. |
是爷爷的狗。 |
Woof! Ahoy there, |
呜!你好啊, |
Grandpa Pig! Lovely day for a sail. |
猪爷爷!风帆的好天气。 |
I'm...Yes, ahoy there! |
我…是的,你好! |
I'm taking my boat to the boatyard today, |
我今天要坐船去造船厂, |
Going to get a few repairs done. |
去做几次修理。 |
Would you mind taking |
你介意带上 |
my boat to the boatyard, too? Please... |
我的船也是去船坞的?拜托。。。 |
Of course. |
当然。 |
Where is your boat? |
你的船在哪里? |
Um...I'm standing on it. |
嗯…我站在上面。 |
Oho. Has it sunk? |
哦它沉了吗? |
Well, a little bit. |
嗯,有点。 |
I'm surprised your |
我很惊讶你 |
boat didn't sink a long time ago. |
船不久前没沉。 |
What?! It's a better |
什么?!好多了 |
boat than that rust bucket of yours. |
船比你那铁锈桶还大。 |
Woof! Woof! Woof! |
呜!呜呜! |
Oink! Oink! Oink! |
哎哟!哎哟!哎哟! |
Grandpa Pig and |
猪爷爷和 |
Granddad Dog are very best friends. |
爷爷的狗是最好的朋友。 |
Catch this, captain! |
抓住这个,船长! |
Aye, aye! Skip up! |
是的,是的!跳起来! |
Granddad's truck has |
爷爷的卡车 |
lifted Grandpa Pig's boat out of the water. |
把猪爷爷的船抬出水面。 |
Wow. |
真的。 |
Next stop, the boatyard. |
下一站,船坞。 |
What's the boatyard? |
船坞是什么? |
A boatyard, Peppa, |
一个船坞,佩奇, |
is where broken boats get mended. |
是修理破船的地方。 |
This is Grampy Rabbit's boatyard. |
这是祖父兔子的船坞。 |
Ahoy there. Me hearties! |
你好。我的心肝! |
Ahoy there, Grampy Rabbit! |
喂,小兔子爷爷! |
Woo, who did |
喔,是谁干的 |
that to your boat, Grandpa Pig? |
给你的船,猪爷爷? |
Um...Someone |
嗯…有人 |
drove it into a mooring post. |
把它撞到了一个系泊柱上。 |
It went rush and made a big hole there. |
它冲了过去,在那儿钻了一个大洞。 |
You should never let |
你不应该让 |
other people steer your boat, Grandpa Pig. |
其他人驾驶你的船,猪爷爷。 |
Um... Yes, can you mend it? |
嗯。。。是的,你能修一下吗? |
Of course, |
当然, |
I just need to size up the damage. |
我只需要估计一下损失。 |
Grampy Rabbit is |
爷爷兔是 |
measuring the hole in Grandpa Pig's boat. |
测量猪爷爷船上的洞。 |
Now, I need to find |
现在,我需要找到 |
something to patch it up. |
一些可以修补的东西。 |
It must be good |
一定很好 |
to know how to mend a boat. |
知道如何修理船。 |
Oh, it takes years |
哦,这需要很多年 |
to learn how to mend a boat. |
学习如何修理船。 |
How long have you been mending boats? |
你修船多久了? |
Years. |
年。 |
Grampy Rabbit has collected |
祖父的兔子收集了 |
lots of scrap metal to mend boats bit. |
许多修理船的废金属被咬了。 |
Now this is a gold mine. |
现在这是一座金矿。 |
It's a pile of rubbish! |
这是一堆垃圾! |
But you can make |
但是你可以 |
things from piles of rubbish. |
垃圾堆里的东西。 |
Like what? |
比如什么? |
Like submarine! |
就像潜水艇! |
Wow! |
真的! |
Grampy Rabbit has |
祖父的兔子 |
made a submarine out of rubbish. |
用垃圾做了一艘潜艇。 |
Does it actually work? |
它真的有用吗? |
Watch this! It fills up |
小心点它充满了 |
with water so it's very good at going down. |
有水,所以它很擅长下沉。 |
But not so good at coming back up. |
但不太会回来。 |
Now this is what I've been looking for. |
这就是我一直在找的。 |
It's a washing machine. |
这是一台洗衣机。 |
It's the fix for |
这是解决办法 |
Grandpa Pig's boat is what it is. |
猪爷爷的船就是这样。 |
You are going to mend my |
你要修补我的 |
boat with a bit of washing machine? |
带洗衣机的船? |
Yes! |
对! |
That's as good as new! |
那就跟新的一样好! |
Hooray! |
万岁! |
Now we test it. |
现在我们来测试一下。 |
Prepare for launch!Aye, aye! |
准备发射!是的,是的! |
Amazing! It floats! |
太神了!它浮起来了! |
You sound surprised. |
你听起来很惊讶。 |
Yes, usually they sink on the first go. |
是的,通常他们在第一次去的时候就沉了。 |
Now we can go for our day on the river. |
现在我们可以在河里过一天了。 |
What a splendid idea. |
多好的主意啊。 |
This is the life out on a |
这就是我们的生活 |
boat with just the sea and the sky! |
只有大海和天空的船! |
I know a song about the sea and the sky. |
我知道一首关于大海和天空的歌。 |
Do you want to hear it? |
你想听吗? |
No, thank you. |
不,谢谢。 |
Yes, please. |
是的,谢谢。 |
I got up this morning. |
我今天早上起床了。 |
The sea was still there, so was the sky. |
大海还在,天空也在。 |
Hahahahaha. |
哈哈哈哈。 |
I got up this morning. |
我今天早上起床了。 |
The sea was still there, |
大海还在那里, |
So was the sky. The sea, the sky.... |
天空也是。大海,天空… |