英文版小猪佩奇第三季 40-42
40 Shake, Rattle and Bang
40沙沙格格梆梆交响乐
41 Champion Daddy Pig
41冠军猪爸爸
42 Chatterbox
42话匣子
40 Shake, Rattle and Bang |
40沙沙格格梆梆交响乐 |
Peppa and her friends are at playgroup. |
佩奇和她的朋友在幼儿园。 |
Today children, |
今天的孩子们, |
we are going to learn about instruments |
我们要学习乐器 |
that you shake,rattle and bang. |
你摇晃,嘎嘎作响。 |
Hooray! |
万岁! |
First, choose an |
首先,选择一个 |
instrument each from the music room. |
在音乐室为每个人演奏乐器。 |
I've got drums! |
我有鼓! |
They are called bongo drums, Danny. |
他们叫邦戈鼓,丹尼。 |
You bang them with your hands like this. |
你这样用手猛击他们。 |
I've got a flat bongo drum. |
我有一个扁平的邦戈鼓。 |
That is a bodhran. |
那是一个菩萨。 |
It is Irish. |
是爱尔兰人。 |
You beat it with a little stick like this. |
你用这样的小棍子打它。 |
I've got a tambourine! |
我有一个手鼓! |
Very good, Pedro! |
很好,佩德罗! |
You can also shake it like this. |
你也可以这样摇。 |
Woo! |
汪! |
I've got a big drum. |
我有一个大鼓。 |
Ah! The bass drum. |
啊!低音鼓。 |
I don't know |
我不知道 |
what this is called. But it's scrappy. |
这叫什么。但这是好斗的。 |
That, Candy, is called a guiro. |
凯蒂,那叫吉罗。 |
And it comes all |
一切都来了 |
the way from the South America! |
从南美洲来的路! |
Wow! |
真的! |
How did it get here? |
它是怎么来的? |
I brought it back from my holiday. |
我度假回来的。 |
What are these? |
这些是什么? |
They are maracas. |
他们是马拉卡斯。 |
I brought them |
我带来的 |
back from my holiday in Spain! |
从西班牙度假回来! |
This is a triangle. |
这是一个三角形。 |
My dad sells these in boxes of ten. |
我爸爸十盒一盒地卖这些。 |
Thank you, Freddy. I will remember that. |
谢谢你,弗雷迪。我会记住的。 |
You don't need |
你不需要 |
to go on holiday to get them. |
去度假去买。 |
Thank you! |
谢谢您! |
What are these? |
这些是什么? |
These are castanets. |
这些是板栗。 |
My dad sells them in boxes of five. |
我爸爸五盒一盒地卖。 |
Thank you, Freddy. |
谢谢你,弗雷迪。 |
That is how you play the castanets. |
你就是这样玩板栗的。 |
Here you are, Emily. |
给你,艾米丽。 |
Do I have to do the dance? |
我一定要跳舞吗? |
Ha-ha, no! Just |
哈哈,不!只是 |
make the clickety-clack noise. |
发出咔哒咔哒声。 |
Ah! I see Rebecca has cymbals. |
啊!我看到丽贝卡有钹。 |
Yes! |
对! |
Now you know |
现在你知道了 |
what your instruments sound like. |
你的乐器听起来怎么样。 |
We can play them all together. |
我们可以一起玩。 |
Ready Steady Go! |
准备好了,继续! |
Stop! Stop! Stop! |
住手!住手!住手! |
That is not music. |
那不是音乐。 |
That is just noise. |
那只是噪音。 |
Anybody can bang, bang, bang. |
任何人都可以砰,砰,砰。 |
But to make music, |
但要做音乐, |
you have to listen |
你得听我说 |
to each other and keep in time. |
互相尊重并及时保持。 |
Madame Gazelle, |
瞪羚夫人, |
I can't listen and do music. |
我不能听也不能做音乐。 |
Can you clap? |
你会鼓掌吗? |
Yes. |
对。 |
If you can clap, you can make music. |
如果你能拍手,你就能做音乐。 |
All the girls, please copy me. |
所有的女孩,请模仿我。 |
Now, boys. |
现在,孩子们。 |
Madame Gazelle has |
瞪羚夫人 |
made the clapping into music. |
把拍手拍成音乐。 |
And, stop. |
然后,停下来。 |
Now, we will learn how |
现在,我们将学习如何 |
to play our instruments together. |
一起演奏乐器。 |
The parents have |
父母有 |
come to pick up the children. |
来接孩子们。 |
Ah! You are just in time! |
啊!你来得正是时候! |
May I present the Shake, |
我可以介绍一下奶昔吗? |
Rattle and Bang Orchestra.Hooray! |
拨浪鼓乐队。万岁! |
Children! Ready, steady, go! |
孩子们!准备好了,稳住,走! |
Bravo! |
好极了! |
Perhaps some of my |
也许我的一些 |
old pupils would like to join in too. |
老学生也愿意参加。 |
Find your instruments, children. |
孩子们,找到你们的乐器。 |
Yes, Madame Gazelle! |
是的,瞪羚夫人! |
Madame Gazelle |
瞪羚夫人 |
used to teach all the mummies and daddies |
曾经教过所有的爸爸妈妈 |
when they were little. |
他们小时候。 |
It's quite hard, daddy. |
很难,爸爸。 |
But you do it like this. |
但你就是这样做的。 |
Let me see if I've got that right. |
让我看看我说的对不对。 |
Daddy, you can play the drum! |
爸爸,你可以打鼓! |
I'm a bit of an expert in drumming. |
我是个鼓手。 |
That's good shake, |
很好的奶昔, |
rattle and banging. Now perform(?)! |
嘎嘎作响。现在执行(?)啊! |
My daddy can shake, rattle and bang!\\ |
我爸爸会摇,会响,会响!\\ |
41 Champion Daddy Pig |
41冠军猪爸爸 |
Peppa and her family |
佩奇和她的家人 |
are watching sport on television. |
在电视上看体育节目。 |
It's a long jump. |
这是一次跳远。 |
It's a new world record! |
这是一项新的世界纪录! |
Mummy, what's a world record? |
妈妈,什么是世界纪录? |
It means you are |
意思是你是 |
best in the world at something. |
世界上最好的。 |
Then you are a champion, |
那你就是冠军了, |
and your name goes in a book. |
你的名字写在书上。 |
There are champions |
有冠军 |
for running, jumping, swimming… |
跑步,跳跃,游泳… |
I wish you were in the book, daddy. |
我希望你在书上,爸爸。 |
I am in the book. |
我在书里。 |
No! |
不! |
Yes, Daddy Pig is champion puddle jumper. |
是的,猪爸爸是跳水坑冠军。 |
wow… |
哇… |
No one's beaten me yet. |
还没人打过我。 |
I don't think they ever will. |
我想他们永远不会。 |
The next event is the puddle jump. |
下一个活动是跳水坑。 |
That was a very big splash. |
那是一个很大的轰动。 |
In fact, I think yes! |
事实上,我想是的! |
it's a new world record! |
这是一项新的世界纪录! |
Oh… |
哦… |
Daddy, you |
爸爸,你 |
are not the champion any more. |
不再是冠军了。 |
Everyone will be sad. |
每个人都会伤心的。 |
HOHo, I'm sure |
呵呵,我肯定 |
they've got more |
他们还有更多 |
important things to worry about, Peppa. |
重要的事情要担心,佩奇。 |
Daddy pig, you lost the world record |
猪爸爸,你失去了世界纪录 |
Everyone wants you to be champion again. |
每个人都希望你再次成为冠军。 |
It's important. |
这很重要。 |
Really? |
真的? |
Yes. |
对。 |
Ok. I'll do it tomorrow. |
好啊。我明天去做。 |
Hurray! |
万岁! |
But I'll have to train myself to |
但我必须训练自己 |
jump in muddy puddles again. |
再次跳进泥泞的水坑。 |
Everyone knows how |
每个人都知道 |
to jump in muddy puddles, daddy. |
在泥泞的水坑里跳,爸爸。 |
Aha, but not |
啊哈,但不是 |
everyone is a champion, Peppa. |
每个人都是冠军,佩奇。 |
Daddy pig is the master. |
猪爸爸是主人。 |
Daddy, are you going to |
爸爸,你打算 |
practice jumping up and down? |
练习上下跳跃? |
No, Peppa. |
不,佩奇。 |
I must be at one with the puddle. |
我一定和水坑在一起。 |
What? |
什么? |
To jump in a puddle, |
跳进水坑, |
I must think like a puddle. |
我必须像水坑一样思考。 |
Do you need to do running? |
你需要跑步吗? |
No. |
不。 |
Do you need to do press-ups? |
你需要做俯卧撑吗? |
No. I need to sleep |
不,我需要睡觉 |
and dream about puddles. |
梦见水坑。 |
It is the day of the big puddle jump. |
今天是跳水坑的日子。 |
Daddy Pig is wearing |
猪爸爸穿着 |
his puddle jumping costume. |
他跳水坑的服装。 |
I can't find my golden boots. |
我找不到我的金靴子。 |
I gave those old boots |
我给了那些旧靴子 |
to grandpa for his gardening. |
为了爷爷的园艺。 |
My lucky golden boots |
我的幸运金靴 |
to be used as gardening boots! |
用作园艺靴! |
You've got other ones. |
你还有其他的。 |
It's not the same. |
不一样。 |
Hello? |
你好? |
Grandpa, |
爷爷, |
remember those old boots I gave you? |
还记得我给你的那双旧靴子吗? |
Uh…yes? |
呃…是吗? |
Daddy needs them back urgently. |
爸爸急需他们回来。 |
You have been looking after them? |
你一直在照顾他们? |
Um…they have been watered. |
嗯…他们被浇过水了。 |
Grandpa Pig is growing |
猪爷爷长大了 |
tomatoes in daddy's lucky boots. |
穿爸爸幸运靴的西红柿。 |
We need them for the puddle jump today. |
我们今天需要它们来跳水坑。 |
Right, I'll meet you there. |
好的,我在那儿等你。 |
Everyone has come to |
大家都来了 |
watch daddy pig's puddle jump. |
看着猪爸爸的水坑跳。 |
Please welcome |
请欢迎 |
your friend and mine Mr. Potato. |
你的朋友和我的土豆先生。 |
Hurray! |
万岁! |
Good luck, Daddy Pig. Oh, |
祝你好运,猪爸爸。哦, |
but where are your lucky boots? |
但是你的幸运靴呢? |
Uh, here they are. |
呃,给你。 |
Thank you, Grandpa Pig. |
谢谢你,猪爷爷。 |
I can smell tomatoes. |
我能闻到西红柿的味道。 |
And now for Daddy Pig's puddle jump. |
现在是猪爸爸跳水坑的时候。 |
Daddy pig is thinking. |
猪爸爸在想。 |
Ready, steady, go! |
准备好了,稳住,走! |
I must become one with the puddle. |
我必须和水坑融为一体。 |
I must be the puddle. Wow… |
我一定是水坑。哇… |
The puddle has gone! |
水坑不见了! |
The puddle has gone over all of us. |
水坑把我们都淹没了。 |
Daddy pig has become one with the puddle. |
猪爸爸变成了水坑里的一员。 |
Everyone has become one with the puddle. |
每个人都成了水坑里的一员。 |
It's a new world record! |
这是一项新的世界纪录! |
Hurray~ |
万岁~ |
Champion daddy pig! |
冠军猪爸爸! |
And who is this? |
这是谁? |
I'm Peppa Pig. One day, |
我是佩奇猪有一天, |
I will be the champion puddle jumper. |
我将成为跳水冠军。 |
I've been training her. |
我一直在训练她。 |
Uh…to be trained by the master. |
呃…由师傅训练。 |
What have you learned? |
你学到了什么? |
Uh…if you jump in muddy puddles, |
呃…如果你在泥坑里跳, |
you must wear your boots. |
你必须穿靴子。 |
42 Chatterbox |
42话匣子 |
It's a lovely sunny day, |
今天阳光明媚, |
and Suzie sheep |
还有苏西羊 |
has come to play with Peppa. |
是来和佩奇玩的。 |
Hello, Suzie! Hello, Peppa! |
你好,苏西!你好,佩奇! |
Peppa and Suzie are best friends. |
佩奇和苏西是最好的朋友。 |
Guess what happened to me yesterday? |
你猜昨天我怎么了? |
Yesterday I went to |
昨天我去了 |
the duck pond and I saw Mrs. duck. |
我和鸭子池塘看到了鸭子夫人。 |
Well, yesterday… |
好吧,昨天… |
Then I went to |
然后我去了 |
the supermarket with mommy. |
和妈妈一起去超市。 |
we bought bread, carrots and ... What's wrong? |
我们买了面包,胡萝卜和…发生了什么? |
You talk too much, blah, blah, blah, |
你说得太多了,呜呜,呜呜, |
just like that. blah, blah, blah. |
就这样呜呜,呜呜,呜呜。 |
Mommy, Susie said I talked too much. |
妈妈,苏茜说我说得太多了。 |
Well, you are a bit of chatterbox, Peppa |
好吧,你是个喋喋不休的人,佩奇 |
Chatter box, that's right. chatterbox here, |
聊天室,没错。这里的话匣子, |
chatter box there, chatter, chatter, chatter, |
那里的聊天室,聊天,聊天,聊天, |
you never stop talking. |
你从不停止说话。 |
I can easily stop talking if I want to. |
如果我想的话,我可以很容易地停止说话。 |
No, you can't . Yes, I can. |
不,你不能是的,我可以。 |
You can't! |
你不能! |
That's it. I am never going to talk again! |
就是这样。我再也不 |
Hello, Suzie. Hello Peppa! |
你好,苏西。你好,佩奇! |
Hello, Zoe, you look nice today. |
你好,佐伊,你今天看起来不错。 |
Thank you, Suzie, this is my new dress. |
谢谢你,苏西,这是我的新裙子。 |
Why are you not talking, Peppa? |
你为什么不说话,佩奇? |
Yes, why are you not talking Peppa? |
是的,你为什么不说佩奇? |
This is a silly game. |
这是一个愚蠢的游戏。 |
What's game are you playing? |
你在玩什么游戏? |
Susan said I was a chatter |
苏珊说我在聊天 |
box and I could be never quiet. |
我和博克永远不会安静。 |
You are not being very quiet now, are you? |
你现在不太安静,是吗? |
Right, I am not going |
好吧,我不去 |
to talk ever again, starting now! |
再谈一次,从现在开始! |
Hello, everyone! |
大家好! |
Hello, Danny! Hello, Danny! |
你好,丹尼你好,丹尼! |
What's the matter with Peppa? |
佩奇怎么了? |
She is not talking. |
她没说话。 |
Oh, who wants the grape? |
哦,谁想要葡萄? |
Me, please. Me, please. |
我,求你了。我,求你了。 |
You can't nod your head, |
你不能点头, |
that's cheating, and you can't blink. |
那是欺骗,你不能眨眼。 |
Hello, everyone! |
大家好! |
Hello, Pedro! |
你好,佩德罗! |
What's the matter with Peppa? |
佩奇怎么了? |
She is never going to talk ever again.Why? |
她再也不会说话了。为什么? |
Because she talks too much. |
因为她说得太多了。 |
I do not talk too much, anyway, |
反正我也不会说太多, |
you are always walking like this. |
你总是这样走路。 |
Oh look at me. |
哦,看看我。 |
I am Suzie sheep.See, what I mean? |
我是苏西·舍普。看,我是什么意思? |
And you say this micky macky boo baa boo. |
你说这个米奇·麦基·布巴。 |
That's nothing like me. |
那可不像我。 |
It's a bit like you,Suzie. |
有点像你,苏西。 |
You are just as noisy as me. |
你和我一样吵。 |
I can be quiet. |
我可以安静。 |
It's not easy. It's not that tough, Peppa. |
它不容易。没那么难,佩奇。 |
Ok, you do it then |
好吧,那你就去吧 |
Let's all do it. |
让我们一起做吧。 |
We can show my mommy. |
我们可以给我妈妈看。 |
Mommy,we are all going to be quiet. |
妈妈,我们都会安静的。 |
Very queit. |
很安静。 |
So quiet you can drop |
如此安静你可以放下 |
something over floor and hear it. |
地板上有东西,听到了。 |
Quiet as a mouse. |
像老鼠一样安静。 |
You are not being quiet at all. |
你一点也不安静。 |
You are all being very noisy. |
你们都很吵。 |
We can be quiet whenever we want. |
我们可以随时保持安静。 |
Start being quiet |
开始安静 |
on the count of one, two… |
数到一,二… |
I am not ready . ok, now |
我还没准备好好的,现在 |
On your mark |
以你的名义 |
Ready Get set Three! |
准备第三局! |
Hello,I am home. |
你好,我在家。 |
Oh I thought the house was empty. |
哦,我以为房子是空的。 |
Peppa and her |
佩奇和她 |
friends are playing being quiet. |
朋友们在玩安静游戏。 |
It's not playing. It's very hard work. |
不是在玩。工作很辛苦。 |
Oh Peppa! |
哦,佩奇! |
Peppa cannot stop herself from talking. |
佩奇禁不住说话。 |
Oh daddy, |
哦,爸爸, |
I think I might be a chatterbox. |
我想我可能是个喋喋不休的人。 |
That's not such a bad thing,Peppa. |
这不是什么坏事,佩奇。 |
It's good to talk. In fact, |
说话真好。事实上, |
I think you are an expert at talking. |
我认为你是个说话的专家。 |
That's right.I am an expert at talking. |
是的。我是个说话的专家。 |
I am an expert at talking,too. |
我也是个说话的专家。 |
No one not. I am a chatter box! |
没有人没有我是个喋喋不休的人! |
I am more of a chatter box than you. |
我比你更爱唠叨。 |
Ho, ho, you two are just the same. |
呵呵,呵呵,你们两个是一样的。 |
Yes,we are. |
是的,我们是。 |
That's why we are best friends. |
所以我们才是最好的朋友。 |
Chatter, chatter, chatter … |
喋喋不休,喋喋不休… |
Chatter, chatter, chatter… |
喋喋不休,喋喋不休… |
Peppa loves talking, |
佩奇喜欢说话, |
Suzie loves talking, |
苏西喜欢说话, |
everybody loves talking. |
每个人都喜欢说话。 |