英文版小猪佩奇第三季 43-45
43 Mr Fox’s Van
44 Chloe’s Big Friends
44克洛的大朋友
45 Gym Class
45体育课
43 Mr Fox’s Van |
狐狸先生的货车 |
It is a lovely, sunny day. |
这是一个阳光明媚的好天气。 |
Peppa is playing with her friends. |
佩奇正在和她的朋友们玩。 |
It's Freddy Fox. |
我是弗雷迪·福克斯。 |
Hello, everyone! |
大家好! |
Hello, Freddy! |
你好,弗雷迪! |
Come on! Let's circle to the big hill. |
快点!我们绕到大山上去吧。 |
Yeah! |
是啊! |
Good morning, Mr Fox! |
早上好,福克斯先生! |
It's afternoon, Mr Pig! |
今天下午,猪先生! |
Afternoon? Already? |
下午?已经? |
My watch must have stopped. |
我的表一定停了。 |
My shop sells watches and clocks. |
我的商店卖钟表。 |
Let me see what I've got in a van. |
让我看看我车里有什么。 |
One grandfather?? clock! |
一个祖父??时钟! |
It's a big big! |
太大了! |
Good, isn't it? |
很好,不是吗? |
It actually comes in a set of three. |
它实际上是三个一组的。 |
Who's got the loudest bell? |
谁的铃声最大? |
I haven't got a bell. |
我没有铃。 |
Oh! |
哦! |
But my dad will |
但我爸爸会的 |
have one in the back of his van. |
在他的货车后面放一个。 |
Three clocks are much better than one. |
三个钟比一个好得多。 |
Dad, have you got a bicycle bell, please? |
爸爸,你有自行车铃吗? |
How many do you want, son? |
你想要多少,儿子? |
I only want one. |
我只想要一个。 |
I took them in boxes of two. |
我把它们装进两盒。 |
Freddy Fox now has two bicycle bells. |
弗雷迪·福克斯现在有两个自行车铃铛。 |
Brilliant! Thanks, dad! |
太棒了!谢谢,爸爸! |
Dad gave me two bells. |
爸爸给了我两个铃铛。 |
Wow! |
真的! |
What else has your dad got in his van? |
你爸爸的车里还有什么? |
He's got everything! |
他什么都有! |
What shall we play now? |
我们现在玩什么? |
Let's have a bicycle race! |
我们骑自行车比赛吧! |
With a big, shiny cup for the winner. |
为获胜者准备了一个又大又亮的杯子。 |
But where can me get a cup? |
但我在哪能得到一个杯子呢? |
Yes, where can we get a cup? |
是的,我们在哪里可以买到杯子? |
I'll see what I can do. |
我看看我能做什么。 |
The best thing about |
最棒的是 |
having your own cement mixer is that… |
有自己的水泥搅拌机是… |
Dad, have you |
爸爸,你呢 |
got a big shiny winner's cup |
有一个闪亮的冠军杯 |
for our bicycle race, please? |
为了我们的自行车比赛,拜托? |
How important a race is it? |
比赛有多重要? |
It's very important. |
这很重要。 |
Will this do? |
这样行吗? |
Well, thanks, dad. It's gold! |
好吧,谢谢,爸爸。是金子! |
Yes, it's plastic gold! |
是的,是塑料金的! |
One winner's cup is made of plastic gold! |
一个冠军杯是用塑料金做的! |
Your daddy's van really has got everything! |
你爸爸的货车真的什么都有! |
Yep! |
是的! |
Let's race to Peppa's house! |
我们快跑去佩奇家吧! |
Ready Steady Go! |
准备好了,继续! |
Press this button and it just disappears! |
按这个按钮它就消失了! |
Oh~Ah! |
哦~啊! |
And if you push |
如果你推动 |
this button, you can play CDs! |
这个按钮,你可以播放CD! |
The friends have all finished together. |
朋友们都结束了。 |
Everyone is a winner! |
每个人都是赢家! |
But we've only got one cup. |
但我们只有一个杯子。 |
My van has a winner's cup for everyone! |
我的车为每个人都赢得了冠军杯! |
Hooray! |
万岁! |
Mr Fox, is there anything |
福克斯先生,有什么事吗 |
you don't have in your van? |
你的货车里没有? |
Try me! |
试试我! |
Have you got a banjo? |
你有班卓琴吗? |
Four or five-string. |
四五根绳子。 |
You won't have a tree in your van? |
你的车里不会有树吗? |
Apple or pear? |
苹果还是梨? |
I bet you haven't got a rocket in there. |
我打赌你里面没有火箭。 |
Box is a foil. |
盒子是箔纸。 |
What's about a chicken? |
鸡肉是什么? |
One chicken! |
一只鸡! |
Mr Fox's van is magic! |
福克斯先生的货车很神奇! |
It's a super van! |
是辆超级货车! |
yes,it's. Come on |
是的,是的。来吧 |
Freddy,we'd better get home! |
弗雷迪,我们最好回家! |
Goodbye, everyone! |
再见,各位! |
Bye! |
再见! |
Have you got a bouncy castle? |
你有弹跳城堡吗? |
Yep! |
是的! |
A garden shed? |
花园小屋? |
Yep! I've got everything! |
是的!我什么都有了! |
Oh, I've got no petrol. |
哦,我没有汽油了。 |
Mr Fox has |
福克斯先生 |
everything in his van except petrol. |
车里除了汽油什么都有。 |
Oh I need to get to the petrol station. |
噢,我要去加油站。 |
I would tow you, |
我会拖你, |
but I haven't got a tow rope. |
但我没有拖绳。 |
Oh, I have got plenty of them. |
哦,我有很多。 |
I do them in packs of five. |
我五件一包地做。 |
Can we come along, too? |
我们也能一起去吗? |
Why not. |
为什么不。 |
Daddy Pig is towing |
猪爸爸在拖 |
Mr Fox's van to the petrol station. |
福克斯先生的面包车去加油站。 |
44 Chloe’s Big Friends |
44克洛的大朋友 |
Peppa and her family |
佩奇和她的家人 |
are on their way to visit cousin Chloe. |
正在去看克洛伊表妹的路上。 |
I love playing with big cousin Chloe. |
我喜欢和克洛伊表哥一起玩。 |
Chloe…Chloe… |
克洛伊…克洛伊… |
Oh, Chloe. |
哦,克洛伊。 |
Hi, there. |
嗨,那里。 |
These are my friends, |
他们是我的朋友, |
Simon Squirrel and Belinda Bear. |
西蒙松鼠和贝琳达熊。 |
You can call me Si. It's short for Simon. |
你可以叫我斯它是西蒙的简称。 |
And I'm Be. It's short for Belinda. |
我就是贝琳达的简称。 |
I'm Peppa. |
我是佩奇。 |
We'll call you Pe. |
我们叫你体育。 |
Oh... And this is George. |
哦。。。这是乔治。 |
We'll call you Ge. |
我们叫你葛。 |
Oh… |
哦… |
You didn't tell us |
你没告诉我们 |
you have baby cousins, Chloe. |
你有小表亲,克洛伊。 |
I'm not a baby. |
我不是婴儿。 |
But you are both little. |
但你们都很小。 |
I am a big girl. George is little. |
我是个大女孩乔治很小。 |
Eh…Why don't we all play a game? |
呃…我们为什么不玩个游戏呢? |
Yes. Let's play "Hide and seek". |
对。我们玩“捉迷藏”吧。 |
We don't play baby games any more. |
我们不再玩婴儿游戏了。 |
We are almost grown-Up. |
我们都快长大了。 |
What's about the "Yes/No game"? |
什么是“是/否”游戏? |
What's the "Yes/No game"? |
什么是“是/否游戏”? |
I ask things and you answer. |
我问问题你回答。 |
What makes that a game? |
是什么让这成为一场比赛? |
You mustn't say yes or no. |
你不能说是或不是。 |
Too easy. |
太容易了。 |
Do you want to play then? |
那你想玩吗? |
Yes. |
对。 |
A-Ha. You said yes. |
哈哈。你答应了。 |
That's not fair. I wasn't ready. |
这不公平。我还没准备好。 |
Be, are you ready? |
是的,你准备好了吗? |
Yes. |
对。 |
A-Ha. I win the game. |
哈哈。我赢了这场比赛。 |
Peppa is very good at |
佩奇很擅长 |
playing the "Yes/No game". |
玩“是/否游戏”。 |
Can I ask the questions? |
我能问这些问题吗? |
Of course. |
当然。 |
You don't mind |
你不介意 |
me asking you the questions? |
我问你问题? |
I don't mind. |
我不介意。 |
Am I ever going to |
我有没有想过 |
make you say yes or no? |
让你说是还是不是? |
I don't think so. |
我不这么认为。 |
Oh… I give up. How do you always win? |
哦…我放弃了你怎么总是赢? |
Easy. I just don't say yes or no. |
容易的。我只是不说是或不是。 |
Ah, I win. |
啊,我赢了。 |
You said yes and no. |
你说是和不是。 |
That was fun. |
那很有趣。 |
Let's play another game. |
我们再玩一个游戏吧。 |
Have you ever played "Sardines"? |
你玩过“沙丁鱼”吗? |
What's that? |
那是什么? |
Someone hides |
有人藏起来了 |
and we all try to find them. |
我们都想找到他们。 |
That sounds like "Hide and seek". |
听起来像是“躲猫猫”。 |
But when you find them, |
但是当你找到他们的时候, |
You keep quiet and hide in the |
你保持安静,躲在 |
same space until everyone is hiding there. |
同样的空间直到所有人都躲在那里。 |
Like sardines in a tin. |
就像罐头里的沙丁鱼。 |
All right. Let's try it. |
好吧。我们试试吧。 |
George, you hide first. |
乔治,你先躲起来。 |
One, two, three… |
一,二,三… |
George is looking for somewhere to hide. |
乔治正在找地方躲起来。 |
Nine, ten. Ready or not, here we come. |
九,十准备好了没有,我们来了。 |
George, I can see your wiggly tail. |
乔治,我能看见你的尾巴。 |
Peppa is hiding with George. |
佩奇和乔治躲在一起。 |
Move over, George. |
过来,乔治。 |
Found you. |
找到你了。 |
Now, Chloe must |
现在,克洛伊必须 |
squeeze in with Peppa and George. |
和佩奇和乔治挤在一起。 |
Move up. |
向上移动。 |
There you all are. |
你们都来了。 |
Now, Belinda Bear must squeeze in, too. |
现在,贝琳达熊也必须挤进去。 |
Good job. |
干得好。 |
We're like sardines in a tin. |
我们就像罐头里的沙丁鱼。 |
Where's everyone gone? |
所有人都去哪儿了? |
Surprise. |
惊喜。 |
Ah…Can we stop running around now? |
啊…我们能不能别再到处跑了? |
Yeah. Let's just chew out. |
是 啊。我们好好嚼吧。 |
Chew out? What's that? |
嚼掉?那是什么? |
We just sit around and talk about stuff. |
我们只是坐在一起聊聊天。 |
I like talking. Blah…blah…blah… |
我喜欢说话呜呜…呜呜…呜呜… |
Let's talk about music. I dig blue's music. |
我们来谈谈音乐吧。我喜欢蓝色的音乐。 |
I like red's music. |
我喜欢红色的音乐。 |
I like green's music. |
我喜欢格林的音乐。 |
We don't like children's music. |
我们不喜欢儿童音乐。 |
No, no, no. |
不,不,不。 |
What music are you into? |
你喜欢什么音乐? |
I like this. It's very grown-Up. |
我喜欢这个。它 |
Head, shoulders, |
头,肩膀, |
knees and toes,knees and toes |
膝盖和脚趾,膝盖和脚趾 |
And eyes and ears and mouth and nose… |
眼睛耳朵嘴巴鼻子… |
Head, shoulders, |
头,肩膀, |
knees and toes, knees and toes… |
膝盖和脚趾,膝盖和脚趾… |
Peppa. George. It's time to go home now. |
佩奇。乔治。现在该回家了。 |
You will see Chloe again soon. |
你很快就会再见到克洛伊。 |
I'm coming |
我来了 |
to your house next week, Peppa. |
下周去你家,佩奇。 |
Can we come along, too? |
我们也能一起去吗? |
You can come. |
你可以来。 |
But we will be playing games. |
但我们会玩游戏的。 |
We like playing |
我们喜欢玩 |
games with Peppa and George. |
与佩奇和乔治的比赛。 |
Hooray! |
万岁! |
You can still have fun playing games |
你玩游戏还是很开心的 |
Even when you're almost grown up. |
即使你快长大了。 |
45 Gym Class |
45体育课 |
Peppa and her friends |
佩奇和她的朋友们 |
are going to the gym today. |
今天要去健身房。 |
Let's check |
让我们检查一下 |
you've all got your gym kits on. |
你们都带上了健身器材。 |
Pedro is wearing a super hero costume. |
佩德罗穿着超级英雄服装。 |
Pedro, where is your gym kits? |
佩德罗,你的健身器材在哪里? |
It's at home. |
在家里。 |
I thought it was dressing-Up day! |
我以为今天是化妆日! |
Follow me, children. |
跟我来,孩子们。 |
This is the gym |
这是健身房 |
where Mommies and daddies |
在那里爸爸妈妈们 |
Come to exercise and enjoy themselves. |
来锻炼身体,享受生活。 |
Are you all having fun? |
你们玩得开心吗? |
Yes, lots of fun. |
是的,很有趣。 |
Your gym teacher |
你的体育老师 |
for today is Grampy rabbit? |
因为今天是兔子爷爷? |
Where is he? |
他在哪里? |
Hello, children. |
你好,孩子们。 |
Are you ready to exercise? |
你准备好运动了吗? |
Yes, Grampy rabbit. |
是的,爷爷兔。 |
Do we have to do that? |
我们必须这么做吗? |
No, that's surely for big athletes like me. |
不,对我这样的大运动员来说肯定是这样。 |
Not for little explorers like you. |
不适合像你这样的小探险家。 |
We are not explorers. |
我们不是探险家。 |
I'll make explorers of you. |
我会成为你的探险家。 |
But you, you look like a super hero. |
但是你,你看起来像个超级英雄。 |
It's just pretend. |
只是假装而已。 |
Pretending, |
假装, |
that's good. Right, let's warm up. |
很好好吧,让我们热身。 |
Everyone run |
所有人都跑 |
on the spot and flap your arms. |
当场拍打手臂。 |
Now, stretch. |
现在,伸展。 |
Stretch. Wobble like a jelly. |
伸展像果冻一样摇晃。 |
And, rest. Now we're all warmed up. |
还有,休息。现在我们都热身了。 |
We can start. |
我们可以开始了。 |
Start what? |
开始什么? |
Your adventure. |
你的冒险。 |
I want you to |
我想让你 |
pretend that this room is a jungle. |
假装这个房间是丛林。 |
It doesn't look like a jungle. |
看起来不像丛林。 |
Where're the trees? |
树在哪里? |
You have to imagine it. |
你得想象一下。 |
The trees, the rain, |
树木,雨水, |
the fast clean river at your feet. |
你脚下那条清澈的河流。 |
Your first adventure |
你的第一次冒险 |
is to walk on this beam across the river. |
就是走在这条河的横梁上。 |
That's easy! |
很简单! |
But it's night time and it's windy. |
但是现在是晚上而且风很大。 |
What's? |
什么事? |
That's how it was for me. |
对我来说就是这样。 |
It was a dark and stormy |
那是一场黑暗和暴风雨 |
night. I was on an adventure. |
晚安。我在冒险。 |
Ready? |
准备好了吗? |
But it's not windy or night time. |
但这不是刮风或夜间。 |
You have to pretend. |
你得假装。 |
Everyone crosses the pretend river safely. |
每个人都安全地渡过假装的河。 |
Hurray! |
万岁! |
Well done! My little explorers. |
做得好!我的小探险家。 |
What's next? Grampy Rabbit? |
下一步是什么 |
Your next adventure is to swim |
你的下一个冒险是游泳 |
across this swamp full of crocodiles. |
穿过这片满是鳄鱼的沼泽地。 |
I can't see any crocodiles. |
我看不到鳄鱼。 |
You've got to pretend. |
你得假装。 |
Let those crocodiles know who's boss. |
让那些鳄鱼知道谁是老大。 |
Go away! You naughty crocodiles. |
走开!你们这些淘气的鳄鱼。 |
That's the spirit. |
这就是精神。 |
Did you ever |
你有没有 |
swim across a crocodile swamp? |
游过鳄鱼沼泽? |
Of course, I did. |
当然,是我。 |
Were you scared? |
你害怕吗? |
Not scared as they were of me. |
不像他们那样害怕我。 |
Ready? Don't forget to do the call. |
准备好了吗别忘了打电话。 |
Everyone has crossed the |
每个人都跨过了 |
pretend crocodile swamp safely. |
假装鳄鱼沼泽安全。 |
Well done! |
做得好! |
What's our next adventure? |
我们的下一次冒险是什么? |
This is a fort, big |
这是个堡垒,大 |
athlete jump over it, like this. |
运动员跳过去,像这样。 |
But you can pretend it's a dinosaur, |
但你可以假装它是恐龙, |
and crawl through its legs. |
在它的腿上爬行。 |
Have you crawled through |
你爬过去了吗 |
a dinosaur's legs Grampy Rabbit? |
恐龙腿的祖父兔子? |
Oh, yes. Once I was walking in the jungle |
哦,是的有一次我在丛林里散步 |
When I stumbled |
当我绊倒的时候 |
into a lost world of dinosaurs. |
进入一个恐龙消失的世界。 |
And that's it! |
就这样! |
You've made it out of a jungle. |
你是从丛林里出来的。 |
Hurray! |
万岁! |
Did you have a good gym class, children? |
孩子们,你们有好的体育课吗? |
Yes, Madame Gazelle. |
是的,瞪羚夫人。 |
They're real little explorers now. |
他们现在是真正的小探险家了。 |
We walked across a river. |
我们走过一条河。 |
And we swam over crocodiles. |
我们游过鳄鱼。 |
And we crawled down to a dinosaur. |
我们爬到一只恐龙跟前。 |
I love doing |
我喜欢做 |
Gym Class with Grampy Rabbit. |
和爷爷兔一起上体育课。 |