查看原文
其他

BBC听力 | 海洋岛屿 34

momo TED每日推荐 2022-11-27


听力分享,每日BBC




音频


中&英

Well, we've turned up

好 我们到了

and we've seen a couple of absolutely monster barrels.

我们已经看到了几个绝对魔鬼般的卷浪

So we've got what we came for.

我们来能拍到

And, um...I'm pretty nervous,

我相当紧张

because I'm about to swim that huge torpedo camera back out there...

因为我准备带着大鱼雷摄影机回到那

..and it's dangerous-looking!

看上去挺危险的!

The big waves had brought surfers from all over the world,

大浪把全世界的冲浪者全带来了

but this was definitely a day for the professionals.

这一天肯定是属于职业选手的

Bali was going to have to use all his surf experience

巴利准备拿出全部的冲浪经验

to get the shots without risking his safety.

安全地去拍片

Positioning was going to be everything.

定位将是最重要的

This really is a dangerous sport.

真是危险的运动

Superficially, it looks a bit like skiing down the face of a mountain.

从表面上看有点像从山的表面滑雪下来一样

The difference here is that the mountain is actually chasing YOU

不同在于山实际上是在追你

and wanting to gobble you up as you go along.

伴你同行 你停下就吞掉你

This is what we came for.

这就是我们要的

Bali got into position for his first shot of the day -

巴利进入了首次拍片那天的位置

a ten-foot barrel wave. 10

尺卷浪

Capturing a shot like this leaves little margin for error,as Bali discovered.

巴利发现捕捉像这样的镜头留下点错误空白

I tried to hold on as long as I could

我尽量想抓牢

and it sucked me over the falls afterwards.

但随后被吸入到瀑布的上面

This thing is so heavy, I was in the foam, inside, trying to get up.

这东西太重了 我在起泡的海水里 想上来

My right leg cramped and I couldn't get up for ages.

我的右腿抽筋 好久上不来

I was just lucky there wasn't really much behind it,

我幸运没有真得被落在后面

or I'd still be in there trying to get out.

我仍坚持设法出来了



▼往期推荐▼

BBC听力 | 奇妙岛屿1-26期全辑

BBC听力 | 无尽汪洋1-24期全辑

BBC听力 | 漂流者1-31期全辑

BBC听力 | 火山列岛1-21期全辑

BBC听力 | 脆弱天堂1-22全辑


本文仅供分享,一切版权归BBC所有。


↓↓↓保存音频+双语文稿

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存