查看原文
其他

中英双语阅读97:我们相亲相爱

点卡片关注👆,并加星标★

We Were Dear to Each Other

我们相亲相爱


Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。


And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。


O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。


The world puts off its make of vastness to its lover.

世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。


It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。


It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。


The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。


If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。


The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流 动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?


Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。


Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。


We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存