查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》系列之第一季 40:Daddy Gets Fit!(爸爸减肥记)

《小猪佩奇》系列之第一季 40:Daddy Gets Fit!(爸爸减肥记)

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=t0384lmfudl&auto=0&width=500px&height=375px

网络资源,仅供学习交流

Daddy Gets Fit  爸爸减肥

- Mummy Pig iswatching a keep fit program on television.

  猪妈妈正在看一个健身节目。

- Come on, now,that's right.

  现在跟着我一起做,大家准备好了吗?

- bend it,stretch it,

  蹲下来,站起来,

- bend it,stretch it.

  蹲下来,站起来。

- Ahhh!

  啊!

- And one andtwo.

  蹲下来,站起来,

- I love watchingtelevision.

  我最喜欢看电视了。

- and three andfour

  蹲下来,站起来。

- What's this,Mummy Pig?

  这是什么节目?

- and one andtwo

  蹲下来,站起来。

- It's a programabout doing exercises to keep fit.

  这是一个让你学着保持身材的健身节目。

- Thankgoodness! I don't have to exercise! I'm naturally fit.

  谢天谢地!我可不用学!我的身材很匀称。

- You don't lookvery fit, Daddy, your tummy is a bit big!

  可你看上去并不匀称,爸爸,你的肚子有点大,有点大哦!

- I'm very fit!I'll show you! What shall I do first?

  我很匀称的!我给你看!我该先做什么呢?

- Touch yourtoes. Like this!

  先碰一下你的脚趾。就像是这样!

- Easy!

  简单!

- Daddy! Stoppretending that you can't touch your toes.

  爸爸!你不要假装你碰不到自己的脚趾哦。

- Err... I'm notpretending, Peppa.

  呃...我不是在装,佩奇。

- Daddy Pigreally cannot touch his toes.

  猪爸爸是真的碰不到自己的脚趾。

- Oh, dear,Daddy! That's not very good!

  哦,天啊,爸爸!这样可不太好哦!

- Hmmm... MaybeI should do a bit of exercise.

  嗯...也许我是该多做一些锻炼了。

- Yes, Daddy.

  没错,爸爸。

- And I willstart... tomorrow!

  我会去锻炼...明天!

- Daddy Pig! Youhave to start exercising now!

  猪爸爸!你现在就应该开始锻炼了!

- Oh!

  哦!

- Don't worry, Daddy,I will help you.

  别担心,爸爸,我会来帮助你的。

- Oh, alright!Peppa, you're in charge of getting me fit.

  哦,那好吧!佩奇,你负责监督我减肥。

- What should Ido first?

  我该先做什么?

- First, youmust do some press-ups!

  首先,你需要做一些俯卧撑!

- Easy!

  简单!

- One, two.

  一,二.

- There.

  好

- Very good,Daddy. Now, I want you to do...

  很好,爸爸。现在,我希望你做...

- One hundred!

  做一百个俯卧撑

- One hundred?!

  做一百个?!

- Yes.

  没错。

- Come on,children, help me make lunch.

  来吧,孩子们,来帮我做午餐吧。

- I'll help aswell.

  我也来帮忙。

- No, Daddy!You've got one hundred press-ups to do.

  不行,爸爸!你还有一百个俯卧撑要做哪。

- Oh. One...Two...Three...

  哦。一...二...三...

- Mummy Pig,Peppa and George are in the kitchen making lunch.

  猪妈妈,佩奇和乔治在厨房里做午餐。

- Four...  Six...

  四...六...

- Daddy Pig isstill doing his press-ups.

  猪爸爸还在做他的俯卧撑。

- Seven!...

  七!...

- Eight!

  八!

- Daddy is doingvery well.

  看来爸爸他很努力。

- Nine!...

  九!...

- Yes,

  是的,

- Ten!...

  十!...

- I do hope he'snot overdoing it.

  但是我希望他不要太逞强了。

- Eleven!... Twelve!...

  十一!...十二!...

- I'll go andsee.

  那我去看看。

- Thirteen!...Fourteen!...

  十三!...十四!...

- Fifteen!... Sixteen!...

  十五!...十六!...

- Seventeen!...

  十七!...

- Daddy Pig!You're cheating!

  我说爸爸,你怎么偷懒呀!

- You should bedoing press-ups!

  你现在应该在做俯卧撑才对!

- Oh! Err...There was something interesting on the TV.

  哦!呃...因为电视里的节目很有趣。

- Naughty Daddy!

  调皮的爸爸!

- Maybe Daddywill have more success with my old exercise bike.

  也许猪爸爸用我的动感单车练习效果会更好。

- Aha! Thislooks like fun!

  啊哈!这个看上去不错!

- I'll be ableto cycle and watch TV at the same time.

  我可以一边骑这个一边看电视,不是吗?

- It'simpossible! This bike is too noisy. I can't hear the TV!

  不行!太吵了,这个东西实在太吵了!我听不到电视的声音!

- You've got toget fit somehow.

  但是你一定要瘦下来才行。

- I know! Youcan use my bicycle.

  我想到了!你可以来骑我的自行车。

- Yes, and thenyou'll get some fresh air as well.

  是的,这样你还能呼吸新鲜的空气。

- Daddy Pig isgoing to ride on Peppa's little bicycle.

  猪爸爸要骑佩奇的小自行车。

- Daddy, theseare the pedals.

  听好了爸爸,这个是踏板。

- These are the brakes,and this is the bell.

  这个是刹车,这个是铃铛。

- Yes! Yes!Thank you, Peppa, I know. Bye bye.

  好的!好的!谢谢你,我知道了。再见。

- Easy as pie!

  这太简单了!

- Getting fit isquite hard work.

  看来想瘦并不容易。

- Aha! Now I canget fit without having to pedal!

  啊哈!现在我不用踩踏板就可以瘦身了!

- Daddy Pig is goingvery fast.

  猪爸爸骑得非常快。

- Oh! Maybe I'dbetter slow down.

  哦!也许我该慢一点。

- Arrgh! Thebrakes aren't strong enough!

  啊~!这个刹车不太管用啊!

- Help!

  啊~!

- Daddy Pig hasbeen gone for a long time.

  猪爸爸已经出去很长时间了。

- Mummy, wherecan Daddy be?

  妈妈,爸爸去哪里了?

- Don't worry,Peppa.

  别担心,佩奇。

- Daddy must bereally enjoying himself to be away for so long.

  猪爸爸肯定是因为骑得太开心了,所以才这么久。

- Daddy! Wherehave you been?

  爸爸!你到哪里去啦?

- I whizzed allthe way down the hill,

  我一直骑到了山坡的底下,

- and then I hadto push the bike all the way back up again.

  然后又把自行车从下面推了上来。

- Oh! Poor DaddyPig!

  哦!可怜的猪爸爸!

- Well, at leastI've done my exercise.

  不过至少这也是锻炼。

- Yes. Fortoday.

  是的。今天锻炼了

- What do youmean?

  什么意思?

- You'll have todo some more exercise tomorrow.

  明天你还得继续锻炼。

- What?

  什么?

- Daddy, to getfit, you have to exercise every day.

  爸爸,想要瘦下来,你就要坚持去锻炼,每天都要。

- Oh, no.

  哦,不。

- But don'tworry, Daddy, I'll make sure you do it.

  但是不要担心,爸爸,我会每天监督你做的。

- Yes! I knowyou will.

  是的!我知道你会的。


fit:适合;恰当的;健壮的


bend:弯曲,俯身

If we bend a rod, it bends.如果我们弯曲一个杆,它会弯曲。


stretch:伸展,延伸

Most people, however, simply stretch out on the sand.然而多数人只是伸开四肢躺在沙滩上。


program:项目,方案,为......制定计划

exercise:练习

keep:保持

naturally:天然地,顺理成章地


touch:触摸,触碰

The peak seems to touch the sky.山峰似乎已触及天空。


toe:脚趾


pretend:假装

He pretended to be friendly with me.经理对他的部属很友好。


worry:担心,担忧

His face was lined with worry.忧虑使他脸上布满了皱纹。


in charge of:主管,负责,照料

The cook is in charge of the kitchen helper.这位厨师负责管理厨工。


interesting:有趣的,引起兴趣的

pedal:脚蹬子,踏板


brake:刹车,阻碍。

Illness had put a brake on his progress.疾病使他的进展放缓。


push:推行,推进。

He pushed open the library door.他推开了图书馆的门。

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存