查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》 42:Chloe‘s Puppet Show!(克洛伊的木偶表演)

Chloe's Puppet Show!

Peppa Pig S01 E42



https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=u0380rji2pk&auto=0&width=500px&height=375px

网络资源,仅供学习交流

Chloe's Puppet Show 克洛伊的木偶表演

- Peppa and her family are visiting Uncle Pig and Aunty Pig and CousinChloe.

  佩奇一家去看望猪伯伯,猪伯母和堂姐克洛伊。

- I expect Uncle Pig will fall asleep after lunch, like he always does.

  我觉得猪伯伯会在吃好午餐后睡着,他每次都那样。

- Daddy Pig! You shouldn't say such things about your own brother! Especiallyin front of the children.

  猪爸爸!你不该这样说你自己的哥哥!尤其是在孩子们面前。

- But it's true!

  但那是真的!

- Uncle Pig always eats too much lunch and falls asleep, snoring loudly!   Like this. 

  猪伯伯每次都吃太饱,然后就睡着了,而且打呼打得很大声!

- Err... Peppa, George, forget what I just said about Uncle Pig.

  呼~~~佩奇,乔治,忘了我刚说关于伯伯的事吧。

- Okay, Daddy!

  好的,爸爸!

- Peppa and her family have arrived at Uncle Pig and Aunty Pig's house.

  佩奇和家人到了猪伯伯和猪伯母的家。

- Hello, Aunty Pig and Uncle Pig!

  你们好啊,伯伯,伯母!

- Hello!  

  你们好啊!

- Hello, everyone!

  你们好啊!

- Hello, big brother!

  你好啊,哥哥!

- Uncle Pig is Daddy Pig's brother.

  猪伯伯是猪爸爸的哥哥。

- Chloe Pig is Peppa and George's cousin.

  克洛伊是佩奇和乔治的堂姐。

- Hello, Chloe!

  你好啊,克洛伊!

- Hello, Peppa! Hello, George!

  你好佩奇!你好乔治!

- I want to show you something!

  我想给你们看点东西!

- Wait for us!

  等等我们!

- This is my new puppet theater!

  这个是我的新木偶剧场!

- My daddy made it for me.

  是我的爸爸给我做的。

- Wow!

  哇!

- Ooo!

  哇!

- I've made two puppets already!

我已经做了两个木偶啦!

- This one is called Chloe!

  这个木偶叫克洛伊!

- Hello! I am Chloe Pig.

  你好!我是小猪克洛伊。

- And this one is my daddy.

  这个是我的爸爸。

- Uncle Pig!

 猪伯伯!

-  Hello, Peppa! I am Uncle Pig.

 你好佩奇!我是猪伯伯。

-  Chloe? Can me and George make puppets, too?

  克洛伊?我和乔治能不能也做个木偶呢?

- Yes.

  可以呀。

- Chloe paints the puppet's eyes.

  克洛伊画了木偶的眼睛。

- Can I do the mouth?

  我能画它的嘴吗?

- Ok.

 可以。

- My name is Peppa!

  我名字叫佩奇!

- George? What puppet would you like to make?

  乔治?你想做什么样的木偶呢?

- Dinosaur!

  恐龙!

- A dinosaur?

  你想做恐龙?

- George always says ''dinosaur'' for everything.

  不管你问乔治要干什么,他一定会回答你"恐龙"。

- Ok, a scary dinosaur puppet.

  好的,一只恐怖的恐龙木偶。

- Chloe is making George a dinosaur puppet.

  克洛伊在给乔治做恐龙木偶。

- It needs pointy teeth.

  它要有尖尖的牙齿。

- There! A scary dinosaur.

  给你!一只恐怖的恐龙。

- Grr!

  咯~~~~~~~~!

- Lunch time, everyone!

  午餐了,孩子们!

- Coming!

  来了!

- After lunch, we'll do a puppet show!!

  午餐之后,我们来个木偶表演吧!

- Hurray.

  好哇。

- Aunty Pig has made spaghetti for lunch!

  午餐,猪伯母给大家做了意大利面!

- This spaghetti is delicious!

  这些意大利面实在太好吃啦!

- Best spaghetti ever!

  最好吃的意大利面!

- You can tell you two are brothers!

  这就能看出来你俩是兄弟!

- Alike in everyway.

  每个方面都很像。

- What do you mean?

  什么意思啊?

- We are completely different!

  我们完全不一样的!

- Peppa, George and I are going to do a puppet show!

  佩奇,乔治还有我准备一个木偶表演!

- Fantastic!

  真是太好了

- Call us when you're ready.

  准备好了叫我们。

- See you later

  待会见

- A puppet show!

  木偶表演!

- That sounds fun.

  听上去很好玩。

- Have I got time for some more spaghetti?

  还有时间,我能再多吃点吗?

- Could I have some more, too?

  我也想再来点行吗?

- The puppet show is about to begin!

  木偶表演马上要开始了!

- Hello! My name is Chloe.

  你们好,我叫做克洛伊!

- And I am Peppa!

  你们好,我叫做佩奇!

- Grr! Ahh! It's a dinosaur!

  咯~~~~~~~!啊~~~!是一只恐龙!

- A scary dinosaur!

  一只可怕的恐龙!啊~~~!咯~~~~~~~!

- I say! That's very good! Bravo!

  真是不错!太棒了!

- I am Uncle Pig

  我是猪伯伯.

- Hello, Uncle Pig!

  你好啊,猪伯伯!

- Hello, Peppa!

  你好啊,佩奇!

- It looks just like you!

  看上去真像你!

- I think they've made my tummy a bit big.

  我觉得他们把我的肚子做大了点。

- I did enjoy my lunch!

  我非常喜欢我的午餐!

- Uncle Pig? Are you going to fall asleep and snore like you always do?

  伯伯,你睡着了会打呼吗?就像是你以前的样子。

- What do you mean?

  这是什么意思啊?

- Daddy says you always fall asleep and snore loudly, like this.

  爸爸说你吃完午餐总是会睡着,而且打呼声很响,就像这样。

- Your daddy's right.

  你爸爸说得对。

- I do snore like this.

  我确实这样打呼。

- Oh, Daddy Pig!

  哦,猪爸爸!

- You shouldn't have said those things about Uncle Pig!

  你真不该这样说猪伯伯!

- I don't think Daddy Pig or Uncle Pig can hear you!

  我不觉得猪爸爸和猪伯伯能听见你说的话!

- Daddy Pig and Uncle Pig have fallen asleep.

  猪爸爸和猪伯伯都睡着了。

- You can tell they are brothers!

  他们两个果然是亲兄弟啊!

- Eh?! What happened?

  呃?!发生了什么事?

- Ugh? Has the puppet show started yet?

  呃?木偶表演还没有开始吗?



Peppa一家今天去叔叔家做客,在去的路上,Daddy pig 说UncIe Pig午餐总是吃很多,吃完就睡觉,睡觉的时候打鼾还很响。


Mummy pig说Daddy pig不该在孩子面前这么说UncIe Pig,Daddy pig反驳说他说的都是真话而已。来到UncIe Pig的家里之后,堂姐Chloe向Peppa和George展示她的新玩具——UncIe Pig给她做的新的木偶剧院。Chloe自己已经做了两个木偶,一个是她自己,一个是UncIe Pig。Chloe帮Peppa做了一个木偶,是Peppa自己,给George做了一个恐龙木偶。


午餐他们吃的是意大利面,吃完之后,几个小孩子一起进行木偶表演,演着演着,Daddy pig和UncIe Pig就都打鼾睡着了,真不愧是兄弟俩。


puppet  [ˈpʌpɪt] n. 木偶

pointy  [ˈpɔɪnti] adj. 有尖头的,尖的

be about to  即将

alike in everyway  在任何方面都一样



您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存