查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》 46:Frogs and worms and Butterflies!青蛙、虫子和蝴蝶!!

Frogs and worms and Butterflies!

                           青蛙、虫子和蝴蝶!!


Peppa Pig S01 E46


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=k0178z2d2yk&auto=0&width=500px&height=375px

网络资源,仅供学习交流

Frogs and worms and butterflies 青蛙 小虫和蝴蝶

- Peppa and George are helping Grandpa Pig in his Garden.

  佩奇和乔治在花园里帮猪爷爷干活。

- Wow.

  哇。

- What a beautiful butterfly.

  真是一只漂亮的蝴蝶。

- Grandpa, why do butterflies like flowers?

  爷爷,为什么蝴蝶会喜欢花朵呢?

- They get their food from flowers.

  他们可以从花朵里面获取食物。

- How?

  怎么做?

- They have very long tongues.  

  蝴蝶有一根非常长的口器。

- Longer than mine?

  比我的舌头还长吗?

- Oh, yes, the butterfly's tongue is even longer than yours.

  哦,是的。蝴蝶的口器可比你的舌头长多了。

- She uses it to drink from the flower.

  它用口器来吸食花朵中的花蜜。

- Wow!

  哇!

- Peppa, The butterfly thinks you're a flower.

  佩奇,蝴蝶以为你是一朵花。

- I'm not a flower! I'm Peppa Pig!

  我不是花朵我是佩奇小猪。

- She is so pretty.

  她真的好漂亮。

- I want to be a butterfly.

  我想做一只蝴蝶。

- Peppa is playing at being a butterfly.

  佩奇假装自己是一只蝴蝶。

- I'm a little butterfly.

  我是一只小蝴蝶。

- George wants to play, too.

  乔治也想要玩。

- George! I'm the butterfly! You have to be something else.

  乔治,我才是蝴蝶呢。你去假扮别的东西吧。

- I know! You can be a wriggly worm! Look! Look! I'm a butterfly.

  有了,你可以做一条小虫。看看,我是一只蝴蝶。

- Oh, dear! George does not want to be a worm.

  哦,糟糕。乔治不想要做一条小虫。

- He wants to be a butterfly.

  他也想要做蝴蝶。

- George, When I was a little piggy, I used to like playing at being a Worm.

  乔治,当我还是只小猪的时候,我就特别喜欢假扮成一条小虫。

- It's very easy to be a worm.

  做小虫很简单的。

- I'II show you how.

  我来教你怎么做。

- First, you have to lie down on the ground.

  首先 你要像这样趴下趴在地上。

- Then, you wriggle around.

  然后 你要全身摆动起来。

- I'm a wriggly worm!

  我是一条小虫。

- George and Grandpa Pig are having such fun being wriggly worms.

  乔治和猪爷爷假扮成小虫玩得非常开心。

- I'm a little butterfly. I'm a little butterfly.

  我是一只小蝴蝶。我是一只小蝴蝶。

- Look! Grandpa. I'm a little butterfly.

  看看,我是一只蝴蝶。

- Yes, Peppa, you're a beautiful butterfly.

  是的佩奇,你是一只美丽的蝴蝶。

- Grandpa! George! What are you doing?

  爷爷 乔治你们在干什么?

- We are wriggly worms.

  我们是两条小虫。

- I want to be a wriggly worm, too!

  我也想假扮成一条小虫。

- I'm a wriggly worm!

  我是一条小虫。

- I'm a wriggly worm!

  我是一条小虫。

- I'm a wriggly worm!

  我是一条小虫。

- I'm a wriggly worm!

  我是一条小虫。

- How do you do?

  你好吗?

- I love you!

  我爱你。

- I'm a wriggly worm.

  我是一条小虫。

- That was fun.

  实在太有意思了。

- What animal do you want to be now?

  你们现在还想假扮什么动物?

- Hmmm! I don't know.

  嗯,我不知道。

- Look, Grandpa! There's a little frog!

  爷爷,你看这儿有只青蛙。

- Why don't you play at being frogs?

  你们为什么不假扮成一只青蛙?

- Hmmm, frogs are not as pretty as butterflies or as wriggly as worms.

  嗯,可是青蛙没有蝴蝶那么漂亮,也不能像小虫那样扭动。

- But frogs do play a game you like.

  但是青蛙会玩你喜欢的游戏。

- Hmmm,do frogs play dolls' houses?

  青蛙会玩玩偶之家吗?

- Silly Peppa. What's your favorite game?

  可爱的佩奇,你最喜欢的游戏是什么?

- Jumping in muddy puddles!

  就是在泥坑里面跳。

- Yes, Frogs love jumping in muddy puddles.

  是的,青蛙也喜欢在泥坑里面跳。

- Yes, George! Let's play frogs.

  是的,乔治我们来假扮青蛙吧。

- I'm a little froggy!

  我是一只小青蛙。

- I'm a little froggy!

  我是一只小青蛙。

- The froggies have found a nice big muddy puddle to play in.

  青蛙们找到了一个大泥坑来玩。

- Peppa and George love jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

  佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

  大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Butterflies and worms are very nice!

  蝴蝶和小虫都非常好。

- But I like frogs the best!

  但是我最喜欢青蛙。



您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存