查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》中英对照版 47:Daddy Puts up a Picture!猪爸爸挂照片

Daddy Puts up a Picture!

猪爸爸挂照片

Peppa Pig S01 E47

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=u0380flrlj5&auto=0&width=500px&height=375px

Daddy Puts up a Picture 猪爸爸挂照片

- Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig have a new picture of Peppa and George.

  猪爸爸和猪妈妈新拍了张佩奇和乔治的照片。

- We should put this lovely new picture on the wall.

  我们该把这张可爱的照片挂在墙上。

- Leave it to me. I am the DIY expert of the house.

  交给我来挂。我是这个家里动手能力最强的。

- Are you sure you can do it?

  你确定你能做到吗?

- Of course! I'll just put a nail in the wall and hang the picture on it.

  当然可以。就在墙上钉颗钉子,再把照片挂上去。

- Very good. I'm just off to visit Granny and Grandpa Pig.

  那太好了。那我就出发去看爷爷和奶奶了。

- I'll see you later. And please, don't make a mess.

  我们一会儿见。千万别把房子给弄乱了。

- Mess?

  怎么会?

- Goodbye.

  再见。

- Goodbye.

  再见。

- Daddy, can we help put up the picture?

  爸爸 我们可以来帮你挂照片吗?

- You can watch and then you'll learn how to do it properly.

  你们就看着,然后你们就知道怎么做了。

- First, I need a tape measure and a pencil.

  首先,我需要一个卷尺和一支铅笔

- That is where I'm going to put the nail.

  我要把钉子钉放在这个地方。

- Don't break the wall, Daddy.

  别把墙弄坏了,爸爸。

- Now I need a hammer and a nail.

  我需要一把锤子和一颗钉子。

- Stand back, children, and watch a craftsman at work.

  往后站,孩子们。好好欣赏工匠的本事吧

- Daddy Pig is going to knock the nail into the wall.

  猪爸爸要把钉子钉进墙里面去。

- Don't break the wall, Daddy.

  别把墙弄坏,爸爸。

- Don't be silly, Peppa.

  不用担心,佩奇。

- Easy as pie.

  小菜一碟。

- Oh,It's not meant to do that.

  哦,墙不应该这样的啊。

- Daddy Pig has made a big crack in the wall.

  墙被爸爸弄出了好几条裂缝。

- Oh, Daddy! You've broken the wall.

  哦,爸爸。你把墙给弄坏了

- It's just a tiny crack.

  只是几条小裂缝而已。

- The picture will hide it.

  照片会遮住它们的。

- There!

  像这样。

- I can still see the crack, Daddy.

  我还是能看见裂缝。

- Yes, I'll just take the nail out and fill in the crack.

  是啊,那我把钉子拿出来,把裂缝填上。

- Don't make a mess, Daddy.

  别把家里弄乱了。

- Don't be silly, Peppa.

  不用担心,佩奇。

- It's coming out.

  要拔出来了。

- WOOAH!

  哦。

- Oh, Daddy! Now you really have broken the wall.

  哦,爸爸。现在你是真的把墙弄坏了。

- Hmm,do you think Mummy will notice?

  嗯,你觉得妈妈会注意到吗?

- Er... Yes, I think she might.

  呃,是的,我觉得她会注意到的。

- Quick, George!

  快来,乔治。

- What are they doing?

  他们俩在做什么呢?

- Daddy, we can see you.

  我们可以看到你,爸爸。

- Daddy Pig has to mend the wall before Mummy Pig comes home.

  猪爸爸必须得在妈妈回来前把墙修好。

- Brick, please.

  麻烦给我块砖。

- First, Daddy Pig fills the hole with bricks.

  首先爸爸要用砖堵上大洞。

- There.

  好了。

- Next, Daddy Pig puts plaster over the bricks.

  接着猪爸爸把水泥糊在砖上。

- Easy as pie!

  小菜一碟。

- Then Daddy Pig paints the wall.

  最后把墙粉刷好。

- Good as new!

  和新的一样。

- The wall is mended.

  墙修好啦。

- Hurry!

  好哎。

- But look at all the mess they have made.

  但是看看家里都乱成什么样了。

- Goodness me! We had better clean up before Mummy comes back.

  我的天啊。我们得在妈妈回来前打扫干净。

- First, Daddy Pig quickly washes Peppa and George.

  首先,爸爸把佩奇和乔治洗干净。

- Then Peppa vacuums the floor.

  佩奇用吸尘器清洁了地板。

- And Daddy Pig tidies up the tools.

  猪爸爸整理好了工具。

- Mummy!

  妈妈。

- Mummy Pig is home.

  猪妈妈回来了。

- Mummy! Mummy's here!

  妈妈,妈妈回来了。

- Quick! Pretend nothing has happened.

  快,假装什么事都没有发生。

- Hello.

  你们好啊。

- Hello.

  你回来了。

- What have you been doing?

  你们都做了些什么?

- Oh, nothing.

  哦,没什么。

- Yes. l can see you've been doing nothing.

  是的,我能看出来你什么都没有做。

- l thought you were going to put the picture up.

  我还以为你会把照片挂起来。

- In all the excitement,Daddy Pig has forgotten to put the picture up.

  忙活了半天,最后爸爸忘了把照片挂起来。

- Oh!

  哦。

- Well, I'm no expert but I'm sure it's quite easy.

  我虽然不是专家,但是我觉得应该挺简单。

- There!

  好了。

- Hmmm... Yes, that did look quite easy.

  嗯...是的 看上去是很容易。

- But when you did it, Daddy, it looked really hard.

  但爸爸你这样做的时候,看上去好像很难啊。

- Shhhhh! Peppa, don't tell anyone!

  嘘,佩奇你不要说出来啊。

Mummy pig要把Peppa和George的一张合影照片挂到墙上,Daddy pig自告奋勇,Mummy pig叮嘱了一下,让他别把屋子弄乱了,然后开车出去了。


Daddy pig找来工具箱,拿出钉子和锤子,往墙上钉钉子。但是由于太用力,墙上出现了裂缝,照片也遮不住。Daddy pig只好把钉子取出来,取的时候,墙壁出现了一个大窟窿,这下糟了,整个屋子一片狼藉。Daddy pig得在Mummy pig回来之前把墙壁修好,屋子收拾干净。在Peppa和George的帮助下,Daddy pig很快砌好墙壁,然后又粉刷一新。接着大家一起把屋里的杂物收拾干净,终于在Mummy pig回来之前把屋子收拾干净了。


他们约定什么都不用告诉Mummy pig. Mummy pig回来之后,问他们都干了什么,他们说什么都没干,Mummy pig一看,照片都还没挂,果然是什么都没干。Mummy pig拿出锤子和钉子,几下就把照片挂好了

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存