查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》48:At the beach! 去海边玩

At the beach!

 去海边玩

Peppa Pig S01 E48


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=c0380t5544s&auto=0&width=500px&height=375px

At the Beach 去海边玩

- Peppa and her family are going to the beach.

  佩奇一家要去海边玩。

- Peppa and George love going to the beach.

  佩奇和乔治最喜欢去海边玩。

- What a lot of stuff!

  这么多的东西!

- We must be careful not to forget anything when we go.

  我们必须小心别把东西落下了。

- Sunshade, beach-bag, towels, buckets and spades, and a spottyball.

  遮阳伞,海滩包,毛巾,水桶,铲子,还有一个沙滩球。

- Good. Now, before you start playing, you need some sun creamon.

  很好。但在你们玩之前都得先涂好防晒霜。

- The sun is very hot, so Peppa and George have to have sun creamon.

  太阳太毒了,所以佩奇和乔治要涂上防晒霜。

- Let's try out this spotty ball! It seems to work.

  我们来玩这个沙滩球吧!看起来能玩。

- What a great spotty ball!

  真是个不错的沙滩球!

- George, you throw the ball and I will catch it!

  乔治,你来扔球然后我来追它吧!

- George! Catch!

  乔治,接住了!

- Oh, dear! George is too little to catch the ball.

  哦,糟糕!乔治太小了接不住球。

- Never mind, George. Would you and Peppa like to have a paddlein the sea?

  哦,没事的,乔治。你们想去海里玩水吗?

- Yes, please, Daddy!

  是的,很想,爸爸!

- Let's put your water-wings on.

  那就把臂圈带上吧。

- There we go. You look very smart in your water-wings, George.

  好,行了。带上臂圈后,你看起来很可爱,乔治。

- My turn! My turn!

  该我了,该我了!

- Good. Now we can play in the water.

  很好。现在我们可以下海玩了。

- Hurray!

  好耶!

- Is the water cold?

  海水冷不冷啊?

- It's lovely and warm!

  暖暖的,很舒服!

- Aaaah!

  啊哦!

- Whaaoo!

  哇哦!

- Steady on!

  慢一点!

- You started it, Daddy Pig!

  是你先开始的,猪爸爸!

- Woah! Maybe that's enough splashing.

  哇!应该泼够了吧。

- Wheee! Daddy, I love being at the beach.

  Wheee! 爸爸,我真喜欢在海边玩。

- Peppa and George love the beach. Everyone loves the beach.

  佩奇和乔治很喜欢海滩。大家都喜欢海滩。

- Peppa, George, would you like to play with your buckets andspades?

  佩奇,乔治,你们想玩水桶和铲子吗?

- Yes, please, Mummy!

  是的,想玩,妈妈!

- Daddy! Daddy! Can we bury you in sand?

  爸爸,爸爸!我们可以把你埋在沙子里吗?

- Err... well...

  呃...这个...

- Please, Daddy!

  求你了,爸爸!

- Oh, alright!

  哦,好吧!

- Yippee!

  太棒了!

- Peppa and George are burying Daddy Pig in the sand!

  佩奇和乔治把猪爸爸埋在沙子里。

- Steady on!

  慢慢来!

- There!

  好了!

- Now you can't escape!

  现在你逃不了,爸爸!

- My head is getting a bit hot.

  我的头有点热。

- Can I have my straw hat?

  帮我戴草帽吧?

- Well... if you say “please”.

  那样的话,你得说“请”才行。

- Please, can I have my straw hat?

  请帮我戴草帽吧!

- Yes, you may, Daddy.

  当然可以了,爸爸。

- That's nice. Maybe I'll just have a little sleep...

  这样就好了。也许我可以在这里小睡一会...

- George, let's make sand castles!

  乔治,我们来搭沙滩城堡吧!

- Peppa and George are making sand castles!

  佩奇和乔治开始搭沙滩城堡。

- First, we put sand in the buckets, Like this.

  首先,把沙子装进桶里。就像这样。

- We turn the buckets upside down

  然后把水桶反个个,轻拍一下。

- and tap them and lift the bucket up! Hey, presto!

  把桶提起来,嘿,变出来吧!

- A sandcastle!

  一座沙滩城堡!

- Hey, presto!

  嘿,变出来!

- Another sandcastle!

  另一座沙滩城堡!

- Peppa, George, home time! Don't leave any stuff behind.

  佩奇,乔治,该回家了!千万别落下东西哦。

- Let's check that we haven't forgotten anything

  我来检查一下以防漏了些什么

- Towels, beach-bag, sunshade, and the spotty ball. That'severything!

  毛巾,海滩包,遮阳伞,还有沙滩球全都在这了。

- I'm sure we've forgotten something...

  我觉得我们好像忘了点东西...

- Of course! We forgot the hat。

  原来如此!我们忘了帽子。

- Daddy! We forgot Daddy!

  爸爸!我们把爸爸忘了!

- Yes, we forgot Daddy Pig!

  哈哈,没错,我们把爸爸忘了!

- Eh? What?

  呃?怎么啦?

- Daddy, we almost left you behind! But George remembered you.

  爸爸,我们差点把你忘在沙滩上了!但乔治想起来了。

- Well, I'm glad George remembered me! ha-ha!

  乔治想到了我我很感动!哈哈哈!

Peppa一家来到沙滩玩耍,Peppa和George特别喜欢在沙滩玩耍。


他们带了很多东西。Mummy pig先给Peppa和George涂上防晒霜,然后Peppa和George就开始玩耍了。先玩了会catch the ball,紧接着又穿上救生袋,在海边游泳,互相洒水。回到岸上之后,Peppa和George用铲子铲沙子,把Daddy pig埋了起来,只剩下一个头。然后George又拿来草帽给Daddy pig戴上。Peppa和George用小桶装沙子,然后倒出来,盖沙滩城堡。很快,Mummy pig叫Peppa和George回家了。


收拾好东西,Mummy pig觉得少了什么东西,George想起Daddy pig的草帽还没拿,George跑去拿起草帽,发现Daddy pig还在沙子里面呼呼睡觉呢,他们差点就把Daddy pig 拉下了。


网络资源,仅供学习交流

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存