查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》 50:Grandpa Pig‘s Boat猪爷爷的船

Grandpa Pig's Boat

Peppa Pig S01 E50


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=a0380lqvcbf&auto=0&width=500px&height=375px

Grandpa Pig's Boat 猪爷爷的船

- Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig are taking Peppa and George out for a day on theriver.

  今天猪爷爷要带佩奇和乔治外出,去河上玩一玩。

- Welcome aboard, me hearties!

  欢迎上船,我的小宝贝们。

- Peppa, George, Let's put your life-jackets on.

  佩奇,乔治,你们先穿上救生衣吧。

- When Peppa and George are on Grandpa Pig's boat, they must wearlife-jackets.

  佩奇和乔治要上船玩,必须得穿上救生衣。

- On this boat, I'm the captain.

  在这艘船上,我就是船长。

- Aye-aye, Captain!

  没错没错,船长。

- Aye-aye, Captain!

  没错没错,船长。

- When Captain Grandpa tells you all to do something, you must do it.

  如果船长爷爷让你们做什么事情的话,你们都得照做。

- Unless it's something silly.

  除非让我们做什么不太明智的事。

- Captain Grandpa never says anything silly.

  船长爷爷从来不做不明智的事情。

- Of course not, Captain Grandpa.

  当然不会了船长爷爷。

- George,Raise the flag!

  乔治,把旗子升起来。

- Peppa,Ring the bell!

  佩奇,敲响铃铛。

- Aye-aye, Captain!

  是的,船长。

- Granny Pig,Take the wheel!

 猪奶奶,你来掌舵。

- Aye-aye, Captain!

  是的,船长。

- Full sail!

  全速前进。

- Full sail!

  全速前进。

- Maybe you should go a little slower, Grandpa Pig.

  我们要不要开慢一点啊猪爷爷。

- Good idea, Granny Pig. I don't want to use up all my petrol.

  这是个不错的主意,猪奶奶。我不想一下子把油都用完了。

- Grandpa, I liked it when we went fast.

  猪爷爷,我更喜欢开得很快的感觉。

- Don't worry, Peppa, we'll go fast later!

  别担心佩奇,我们一会儿会开快点的。

- Look,there's another boat!

  瞧啊,那儿还有艘船。

- Here's Granddad Dog.

  原来是狗爷爷。

- He's taking Danny Dog out for a day on the river.

  他今天也带丹尼出来玩了。

- Ahoy there, Granddad Dog!

  哦吼,你好啊,狗爷爷。

- Ahoy there, Grandpa Pig!

  哦吼,你好啊,猪爷爷。

- Hello, Danny!!

  你好啊,丹尼。

- Hello, Peppa!

  你好啊,佩奇。

- Granddad Dog is Grandpa Pig's very best friend.

  狗爷爷是猪爷爷最好的朋友。

- I'm surprised your boat is still afloat, Granddad Dog. It must be almost asold as you are!

  真是难以置信你的船还能浮起来,狗爷爷。你的船都和你一样年纪了。

- This old boat can go faster than your rusty bucket any day, Grandpa Pig.

  要知道我这艘老船能轻而易举地超过你那艘锈桶的速度,猪爷爷。

- Alright, you old sea-dog, race you!

  好吧,我就来和你这海狗比一场吧。

- Prepare to lose, water-hog!

  准备好输吧,你这水猪。

- You two are acting like little children!

  你们两个怎么表现得就像孩子一样。

- Granddad Dog called me a water-hog.

  狗爷爷他刚才居然叫我水猪呢。

- You called him a sea-dog first, Grandpa. You should say sorry.

  爷爷明明是你先叫他海狗的。你应该说跟他说对不起。

- Only if he says sorry first.

  必须他先说对不起我再说。

- Granddad, say sorry to Grandpa Pig. He is your best friend.

  我说爷爷,你就跟猪爷爷说对不起吧。他是你最好的朋友。

- No. He's a water-hog and my boat is faster than his.

  不要,他就是水猪。而且我的船也快过他的船。

- Alright, sea-dog! Let's race to the next bridge!

  那好吧,海狗。我们就来比赛,看谁先到下一座桥。

- On the count of three.

  数到三就开始。

- One... Two...

  一...二...

- GO!!!

  开始!

- You started too soon!

  你怎么提前开始了。

- Catch me if you can, water-hog!

  有本事的话你就追上我啊,水猪。

- Sea-dog!

  海狗。

- Is that as fast as you can go?

  这应该是你最快的速度了吧?

- Can't catch me!

  追不住我了吧。

- I win!

  我赢啦。

- Oh, dear. Grandpa Pig's boat has run out of petrol.

  糟糕,猪爷爷的船没有油了。

- Very clever, Captain Grandpa.

  你真聪明啊,船长爷爷。

- Maybe I did go a bit too fast.

  可能我真的开得太快了吧。

- How will we get home?

  我们该怎么回家呢?

- Look, there's Granddad Dog

  瞧啊,狗爷爷过来了。

- Granddad Dog can tow us home!

  狗爷爷他可以拖我们回家。

- I'm not being towed by that sea-dog.

  我可不要海狗来帮忙拖我的船。

- I haven't offered to tow the water-hog.

  我也没有打算要拖水猪回家呢。

- Will you two ever grow up?

  你们两个还没有长大吗?

- Grandpa, say sorry to Granddad Dog.

  爷爷,快点和狗爷爷说对不起吧。

- I'm sorry I called you a sea-dog.

  我不应该叫你海狗,对不起。

- Granddad, say sorry to Grandpa Pig.

  爷爷,快和猪爷爷说对不起吧。

- I'm sorry I called you a water-hog.

  我不应该叫你水猪,对不起。

- That's nice.

  真是太好了。

- Granddad Dog, would you be so kind as to tow us home?

  狗爷爷,不知你是否能忙拖我们回家呢?

- It would be my pleasure, madam!

  拖你们回家是我的荣幸,夫人。

- Catch this, Captain!

  抓住这条绳子。

- Aye-Aye, Skipper!

  哦,好的船长。

- Granddad Dog is Grandpa Pig's very best friend! Woof woof!

  狗爷爷是猪爷爷最好的朋友。

- Granddad Dog is towing Grandpa Pig's boat home.

  狗爷爷把猪爷爷的船拖回家了。

- The main thing is I won the race.

  你要记住的一点是我赢了这场比赛。

- Grandpa Pig!

  猪爷爷。

- Naughty Grandpa Pig!

  调皮的猪爷爷。

- Peppa,Ring the bell!

  佩奇,敲响铃铛吧。

- Aye-Aye, Captain Grandpa!

  是的船长爷爷。



Granny Pig 和 Grandpa Pig开着船,带着Peppa和George来到河边玩。


Granny pig帮Peppa和George穿上救生衣。Grandpa Pig是船长,指挥George升上海盗形状的旗帜,让Peppa鸣钟,Grandpa pig全速开船。一会他们在河上碰到了Granddad Dog带着Danny Dog在河上划船。Granddad Dog和Grandpa pig是最好的朋友,但是他们在一起就杠上了。Grandpa pig嘲笑Granddad Dog的船很老了,Granddad Dog 不甘示弱,说他的船开起来要比Grandpa pig的船快。他们像小孩子一样,决定比赛划船,看谁先划到桥下。Granddad Dog先出发,Grandpa pig随后全速追上,很快就赶上并超过了Granddad Dog。但是到达桥下之后,由于开得太快,汽油都用完了,他们没法回家了。


Granddad Dog和Grandpa pig在大家的劝说下互相道歉和好,然后Granddad Dog开着船拉着Grandpa pig的船一起回家了。

网络资源,仅供学习交流

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存