《小猪佩奇》 51:Daddy‘s Movie Camera! 爸爸的摄像机
Daddy's Movie Camera!
Peppa Pig S01 E51
https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=l03801yhcyg&auto=0&width=500px&height=375px
Daddy's Movie Camera 爸爸的摄像机
- Mr. Zebra, the postman, is delivering a parcel to Peppa's house.
邮递员斑马先生正在给佩奇家送信。
- Parcel for you, Mr. Pig!
有你的包裹猪先生。
- Thank you, Mr. Zebra. Goodbye!
太感谢你了斑马先生。再见。
- Look! I just got a parcel in the post!
瞧啊,邮局刚送来一个包裹。
- Can anyone guess What's inside?
有谁来猜猜里面是什么?
- Dinosaur!
恐龙。
- Oh, George! You always say dinosaur for everything!
噢乔治,不管送来的是什么东西,你都猜是恐龙。
- The parcel is far too small to have a dinosaur inside!
这个包裹太小了,恐龙怎么会在这个里面呢。
- Hmmm... I think it's a... a new toy!
我想这是一个,一个新玩具。
- You're very close.
答案很接近了。
- I know what it is! Your new camera!
我知道里面是什么。新的摄像机。
- A new toy for Daddy Pig!
猪爸爸你的新玩具。
- That's right!
你猜对了。
- It's a movie camera! We can make movies with it and watch them on ourtelevision!
这是台摄像机。我们可以自己拍影片,然后在电视上面看。
- Can I use it first, Daddy?
我可以第一个使用吗爸爸?
- It's a bit too difficult for children to use.
对孩子来说用起来有一点困难呢
- Even I need to read the instructions!
就算是我也得先看说明书。
- Hmmm. It's a bit harder than I thought...
比我想象中的要难一点儿。
- Suzy Sheep's mummy has a movie camera.
苏西的妈妈就有一台摄像机。
- She switches it on like this.
我看她都是直接按这个按钮的。
- Oh. Well done, Peppa.
做得对佩奇。
- Beep! Beep! Thank you for purchasing the movie 3000!
哔哔,谢谢你购买电影3000。
- Beep! Beep! I am eager and ready to shoot your first movie. Beep Beep!
哔哔,我迫不及待想帮您拍第一部影片了,哔哔。
- Is there a way to turn that voice off?
可以把这个声音关掉吗?
- Err. I'm not sure.
我不太确定。
- Beep! Beep!
哔哔。
- Thank you for purchasing the movie 3000!
谢谢您购买电影3000。
- Beep! Beep!
哔哔。
- On Suzy's camera, you just press this button to stop it talking.
芙西家的摄像机,一按这个按钮它就不会说话了。
- Beep! Beep!
哔哔。
- Thank you for purchasing ....
谢谢您购买。
- Now it won't talk anymore.
现在它不说话啦。
- Well done, Peppa.
做得好,佩奇。
- What shall I film first?
我们该先拍些什么呢?
- Film me!
拍我吧。
- Ok, Peppa!
好的佩奇。
- Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!
你好,我是佩奇。
- Come on, everyone.
大家都过来。
- Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!
你好我是佩奇。
- Again! Again!
再来再来。
- Ok!
好的。
- Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!
你好我是佩奇。
- Again! Again!
再来再来。
- Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!
你好我是佩奇。
- Again! Again!
再来再来。
- Maybe we should film something new!
我们该拍一点儿新东西了。
- I know! Daddy Pig must leave the room and we'll make a movie to show him!
我知道,你先离开这房间,我们会拍段影片给你看。
- This Way.
先出去嘛。
- Daddy Pig has to wait in the kitchen, While Mummy Pig, Peppa and George makea secret movie!
猪爸爸在厨房里等的时候,猪妈妈佩奇和乔治正在拍摄影片。
- No peeking, Daddy Pig!
不许偷看哦,猪爸爸。
- We must all have to do something. George, do you want to go first?
我们三个都得出境。乔治,你想第一个来吗?
- Are you ready? Can I come in and see the movie?
拍好了吗?我可以进来看影片吗?
- Finished! You can come in now!
完成了,你可以进来了。
- George has made a movie and so has Peppa!
乔治和佩奇都拍了一段影片。
- Let's see George's movie first!
那我们先来看看乔治的影片吧。
- Dinosaur.
恐龙。
- Grr!
啊。
- George is pretending to be a dinosaur.
乔治假装自己是一只恐龙。
- Grr!
啊。
- That's a very scary dinosaur.
这真是一只很吓人的恐龙。
- Grr!
啊。
- Oh, dear, George is frightened!
噢,天哪,乔治吓坏了。
- Don't be frightened, George, that's not a real dinosaur on TV, it's you!
不要害怕乔治,电视上的那个不是真的恐龙,是你啊。
- Grr!
啊。
- Dinosaur!
恐龙。
- Now, let's see Peppa's movie.
我们来看看佩奇的影片。
- Who is that meant to be?
你那样是在模仿谁呢?
- I am Daddy Pig!
大家好,我是猪爸爸。
- I see.
原来是这样啊。
- My tummy is very big because I eat a lot of cookies!
我的肚子非常大,那是因为我平时吃了太多的饼干了。
- My tummy is not big! But it is true that I like cookies.
我的肚子可一点儿也不大。但我喜欢饼干是真的。
- And the more you eat, the bigger your tummy gets!
而且你越吃越多,你的肚子就越变越大。
- Ok, What's next?
好了,下面是什么?
- This is my sweet little brother, George.
这个是我可爱的小弟弟乔治。
- This is Mummy Pig.
这个是我的妈妈。
- This is me.
这个就是我。
- And this is the real Daddy Pig.
而这个就是真正的猪爸爸。
Daddy pig 拿到一个包裹,里面是他新买的电影摄像机,他要用这个给大家摄像。但是Daddy pig不知道怎么使用这个摄像机,Peppa 见到Suzy Sheep的 mummy用过这种摄像机,所以她打开了开关。
Daddy pig帮Peppa录了一个视频,然后把摄像机连接到电视上,大家看了视频,效果很好,Peppa在视频里特别可爱。Peppa看了一遍又一遍。后来Mummy pig建议拍摄新的视频。他们让Daddy pig到另一个房间等着,Mummy pig, Peppa以及George要拍摄新的视频给Daddy pig看。
拍完之后,第一个视频是George模仿Dinosaur的叫声,他看视频的时候被自己吓哭了。第二个视频是Peppa模仿Daddy pig的样子,摸着自己的大肚子,说自己喜欢吃饼干。Daddy pig 看了很不以为然,反驳说自己的肚子并不大。第三个是Mummy pig, Peppa以及George一起拍的视频。