查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》 33:Fancy Dress Party(化装舞会)


Fancy Dress Party

Peppa Pig S01 E33


Peppa 和 George有一个化装舞会,他们邀请了所有的朋友来参加。


Peppa打扮成童话公主的样子,George则装扮成他最喜欢的Dinosaur的样子。Peppa的朋友Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep以及Danny Dog也都穿着化妆衣服过来了。小伙伴们有的打扮成护士,有的是海盗,还有小丑以及胡萝卜。Peppa在墙边的镜子前欣赏自己,觉得自己是最好看的公主。George也来到镜子前,当他看清楚镜子里是个Dinosaur的时候,他被自己吓哭了。Mummy pig 连忙帮他把服装取下来,告诉他镜子里面的Dinosaur就是他自己。


Daddy pig让大家评出来最佳的服装化妆,由Peppa来当裁判。Peppa最开始选的是自己,但是Daddy pig告诉她,裁判不可以选自己,Peppa只好重新选择。最后Peppa选择了Rebecca的胡萝卜造型为最佳服装化妆。 

fairy:仙女

She is really a fairy girl.她真是一个美丽可爱的女孩。


dress:连衣裙,套装

Darling, you look simply ravishing in that dress!亲爱的,你穿上那件连衣裙真漂亮!


dinosaur:恐龙

costume:服装,给......穿衣

She costumed a historical play.她曾为一出历史剧设计服装。


witch:巫术,女巫

The witch turned the prince into a frog.女巫把王子变成了青蛙。


frog:青蛙

clown:小丑,丑角

carrot:胡萝卜


admire:钦佩,称赞

We admired him all the more for his frankness.他的率直使我们对他更加敬佩。


mirrow:镜子


magic:神奇的,魔幻的

Can you do magic tricks?你会变魔术吗?


reflect:反映,反射

Please reflect on the matter.请仔细考虑那件事。


judge:法官,审判

The judge fined him heavily.法官重罚了他。

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=v0523ddib47&auto=0

网络资源,仅供学习交流

Fancy Dress Party 化装舞会

- Peppa and George are having a fancy dress party.

  佩奇和乔治在开一个很棒的化装舞会。

- All their friends are invited.

  他们邀请了所有的朋友。

- Peppa is dressed as a fairy princess.

  佩奇打扮成了一位仙女公主。

- And George is dressed as a dinosaur.

  乔治打扮成了一只恐龙。

- Dinosaur!

  恐龙。

- Here are Peppa's friends, Candy Cat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog, Rebecca Rabbitand Pedro Pony.

  佩奇的朋友都来了,包括小羊苏西,小狗丹尼,小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。

- Suzy is wearing her nurse's costume.

  苏西打扮成了护士的样子。

- Hello, Suzy!

  你好啊,苏西。

- Hello, Mr. Pig!

  你好猪先生。

- I'm glad the nurse has arrived!

  很高兴这儿来了位护士。

- Have you just come from the hospital?

  你刚从医院出来吗?

- Err, I'm not a real nurse. It's just pretend.

  呃,我并不是一个真的护士。我只是扮成护士。

- Very good.

  非常好。

- My, my! Who have we here?

  哎呀,瞧啊。这是谁啊?

- Woof! Woof! I'm a pirate! Shiver me timbers!

  我是一个海盗。这下你害怕了吧。

- Meow! I'm a witch!

  我是巫婆。

- I can turn you into a frog.

  我能把你变成青蛙。

- Neigh! I'm a clown!

  我是小丑。

- That's funny! And what are you, Rebecca Rabbit?

  太好笑了你扮的是什么?瑞贝卡。

- I'm a carrot.

  我是胡萝卜。

- Fantastic!

  扮得可真像。

- Come in.

  快进来。

- There's a fairy princess and a dinosaur waiting to meet you.

  里面有仙女公主和恐龙在等你们呢。

- Hello, everyone!

  大家好啊。

- Hello, Peppa!

  你好 佩奇。

- Hello, Suzy, I'm Princess Peppa.

  你好啊,苏西。我是佩奇公主。

- You must bow when you speak to me.

  你和我说话时记得要鞠躬。

- Hello, your majesty. I'm Nurse Suzy!

  你好,公主殿下。我是护士苏西。

- Open wide and say “ahhh”.

  嘴巴张大,然后说“啊”。

- “Ahhh”!  

  啊。

- Neigh... I'm a clown.

  我是小丑。

- Do something funny!

  来表演一个。

- Woof! Rebecca, why are you dressed as a carrot?

  瑞贝卡,你为什么扮成胡萝卜?

- I like carrots.

  我喜欢胡萝卜。

- Grr! Dinosaur!

  恐龙。

- A scary dinosaur!

   有一只可怕的恐龙。

- Peppa is admiring herself in the mirror.

  佩奇在欣赏镜子里的自己。

- Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?

  镜子镜子回答我,世上最漂亮的人是谁?

- You are, Peppa.  

  当然是你了,佩奇。

- Hello, Peppa.

  你好,佩奇。

- Hello, I'm a little fairy princess.

  你好啊,我今天是仙女公主。

- I'm a witch. Meow! And I've got a magic wand!

  我是巫婆。我还有一根魔杖呢。

- I've got a magic wand, too!

  我也有一根魔杖。

- I can turn you into a frog.

  我可以把你变成青蛙。

- And I'll turn you into a frog.

  我也可以把你变成青蛙。

- Waaa!!!

  啊。

- Dinosaur.

  恐龙。

- Oh, dear, George is scared of his own reflection.

  哦,糟了,乔治被自己的样子吓坏了。

- Oh, silly George. Look, it's you in the mirror.

  哦,我可爱的乔治。瞧,镜子里的那个就是你。

- Grr!

  啊。

- Children, It's time to decide who has the best fancy dress costume.

  孩子们,该决定谁是化装舞会上打扮得最好的人了。

- We need a judge.

  我们需要裁判。

- Me! Me!

  我,我。

- As it's Peppa's party, maybe she should be the judge.

  这是佩奇的派对,就让她来做裁判吧。

- I'm the judge! I'm the judge!

  我是裁判,我是裁判。

- Daddy, what is a “judge”?

  爸爸,什么是裁判?

- The “judge” decides who has the best costume.

  裁判就是决定谁打扮得最好的人。

- Oh, goody!

  哦,这样啊。

- Peppa is going to choose who has the best costume.

  佩奇将会选出谁打扮得最好。

- Suzy, Can I see your costume, please?

  苏西,能让我仔细看看你的装扮吗?

- I'm Nurse Suzy. I make people better.

  我是苏西护士。我能减轻人们的病痛

- Very good, Nurse Suzy. Now, Danny!

  非常好苏西护士。换你了,丹尼。

- Woof! I'm a pirate! Shiver me timbers!

  我是个海盗。你觉得怕了吧!

- Now, Candy.

  轮到换坎迪了。

- Meow. I'm a witch. I can turn you into a frog!

  我是巫婆。我可以把你变成青蛙。

- Well. I'm a fairy princess and I can turn you into a frog!

  哦,我是仙女公主。我也可以把你变成青蛙。

- Children,children!

  孩子们。

- Sorry, Mummy.

  对不起,妈妈。

- Who's next?

下  一个是谁?

- I'm a clown!

  我是小丑。

- That's funny!

  非常好笑。

- And Rebecca?

  还有瑞贝卡?

- I'm a carrot.

  我是胡萝卜。

- Lovely.

  很不错。

- And my little brother, George, is a scary dinosaur.

  看来我的弟弟乔治打扮成了一只恐龙。

- Everyone's costume is very good.

  每个人的装扮都非常棒。

- Now you say who the winner is.

  现在你来公布谁胜出了。

- Oh, yes!

  没问题。

- And the winner is...Me!

  胜出的人是...我!

- Peppa you can't pick yourself!

  佩奇你不可以选自己的。

- You're the judge!

  你可是裁判。

- Oh!

  哦。

- Can't I?

  不能吗?

- You have to pick another winner.

  你必须得再选一个人了。

- Okay, the carrot wins.

  好的,那么胡萝卜赢了。

- Hurry!

  好耶。

- Thank you.

  谢谢。

- Peppa loves fancy dress parties!

  佩奇喜欢化装舞会。

- Everyone loves fancy dress parties!

  每个人都喜欢化装舞会。


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存