查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》 37: Mummy Pigs Birthday

 Mummy Pigs Birthday

Peppa Pig S01 E37


birthday:生日

Mummy Pig's Birthday 妈妈猪的生日


whisper: 低声说,耳语,嘀咕,低语,小声说,私下说

whisper it in your ear 偷偷低声告诉你


decoration:装饰物,装饰品

put up:把某物固定或紧固於某处引人注目,展示某物

We just have to put up the decorations in the sitting room. 我只要在客厅里装上装饰品。


bored:厌倦的,烦闷的

I was getting a little bored.我已经开始有点烦闷啦。


choice:选择

Do I have any choice?我还有别的选择吗?


blow:吹

Blow the candles out and make a wish! 吹灭蜡烛再许个心愿!


baby-sit:照顾(婴儿)

And Granny Pig and I are going to baby-sit the little ones.奶奶猪和我就来照顾这些小东西。

网络资源,仅供学习交流

Mummy Pig's Birthday 妈妈的生日

- Today is Mummy Pig's birthday.

  今天是猪妈妈的生日。

- Daddy Pig has made Mummy Pig breakfast in bed.

  猪爸爸亲自给猪妈妈做了早餐。

- Happy birthday, Mummy Pig!

  生日快乐,猪妈妈。

- Peppa and George have made Mummy Pig a birthday card.

  佩奇和乔治给妈妈做了一张生日贺卡。

- Happy Birthday, Mummy!

  生日快乐,妈妈。

- Ooh! What a lovely birthday surprise!

  哦,真是一个令人开心的生日惊喜。

- And there are more surprises to come!

  还有更多惊喜等着你哦。

- Enjoy your birthday breakfast!

  请享受你的生日早餐。

- Take your time.

  慢慢吃哦。

- Mmm! Yummy!

  嗯 好吃。

- Quick! We have to get everything else ready!

  快,我们要把所有东西准备好。

- Daddy Pig has made a birthday cake for Mummy Pig.

  猪爸爸做了一个生日蛋糕给猪妈妈。

- We've just got to put the candles on! One...two...

  我们先要把蜡烛插上。

- Here I come!

  我来喽。

- Mummy Pig has finished her birthday breakfast.

  猪妈妈已经吃完了她的生日早餐。

- Mummy's coming!

  妈妈来了。

- Oh, no. We're not ready yet.

  哦不行啊,我们还没准备好。

- Who is it?

  是谁啊?

- It's Mummy. Can I come in?

  我是妈妈。能进来吗?

- No! No!

  不行 不行。

- Is there something secret going on?

  你们是不是有什么秘密啊。

- Er, no, nothing's going on.

  没有,什么都没有。

- But you can't come in.

  但是你不能进来。

- I see.

  好吧。

- Mummy Pig, why don't you relax in the sitting room?

  猪妈妈,去客厅里面休息一下怎么样?

- That sounds nice.

  听起来不错哦。

- Well, it is your birthday!

  今天是你的生日嘛。

- Ok, Peppa, I think I know where the sitting room is!

  好了佩奇,我想我知道客厅在哪里。

- Here's a nice magazine.

  这里有好看的杂志。

- Thank you, Peppa.

  谢谢你佩奇。

- And here's some pretty music.

  这里还有好听的音乐。

- Thank you, Peppa.

  谢谢你佩奇。

- We need the same number of candles as Mummy's age.

  我们需要和猪妈妈年纪一样多的蜡烛要一样多哦。

- One...two...three...

  一...二...三...

- Oh, dear.

  哦 糟糕。

- We haven't got nearly enough candles.

  我们好像没有那么多的蜡烛。

- Daddy? How old is Mummy?

  爸爸,妈妈现在几岁了?

- I'll whisper it in your ear.

  那我悄悄地告诉你。

- Wow!

  哇哦。

- Really old!

  好老了。

- You know, l think three candles will be fine.

  我想三根蜡烛差不多了。

- Mummy Pig's birthday cake is ready!

  猪妈妈的生日蛋糕准备好。了

- Hurray!

  好耶。

- We just have to put up the decorations in the sitting room.

  我们还要在客厅里面把装饰挂上去。

- Hello, Mummy!

  你好啊妈妈。

- Ah, there you all are!

  啊,你们都在这儿。

- l was getting a little bored.

  我都有点无聊了。

- Mummy? Would you like to have a nice walk in the garden?

  妈妈,你想到花园里面去走走吗?

- Do I have any choice?

  我还有别的选择吗?

- Nope! Bye bye, Mummy! Have a lovely walk!

  没有,再见,妈妈,好好散个步吧。

- We'll call you when it's safe to come back in.

  等可以回来的时候。

- I'd forgotten what hard work birthdays were!

  我都忘了原来过个生日还是挺麻烦的。

- Daddy Pig, Peppa and George are decorating the sitting room.

  猪爸爸,佩奇和乔治在装饰客厅。

- This is fun!

  这真好玩呀。

- Granny and Grandpa Pig have arrived for Mummy Pig's birthday.

  猪爷爷和猪奶奶来为猪妈妈庆祝生日。

- Happy Birthday,

  生日快乐。

- Mummy Pig! Aren't you coming inside?

  猪妈妈。你为什么不到屋子里去?

- Oh, I can't come in yet.

  我还不能进去。

- Daddy Pig, Peppa and George are doing secret things for my birthday.

  猪爸爸,佩奇和乔治在秘密地为我生日做准备呢。

- How lovely!

  真贴心。

- See you later!

  一会儿见。

- Bye!

  再见。

- Mummy! Would you like to come inside now?

  妈妈 你现在想要进来吗?

- I'd love to.

  我很想进来。

- Close your eyes!

  闭上眼睛。

- Keep your eyes closed, Mummy! Open your eyes!

  眼睛要一直闭着哦,妈妈。睁开眼睛吧。

- Happy Birthday, Mummy Pig!

  生日快乐妈妈!

- What a lovely surprise!

  这真是个惊喜啊!

- Blow the candles out and make a wish!

  快点吹蜡烛吧,然后许个愿。

- Mummy, Mummy, open your present!

  妈妈 妈妈打开你的礼物。

- Can you guess what it is?

  能猜出来是什么吗?

- I've no idea!

  我猜不出来。

- Open it and see.

  你打开看看吧。

- It's a beautiful dress!

  是一条漂亮的裙子。

- You're beautiful, Mummy!

  你好漂亮啊,妈妈。

- Now you just need somewhere nice to wear it.

  现在穿着漂亮的衣服一起出去吧。

- What's this?

  这是什么?

- Two tickets to the theater!

  两张戏剧演出的票。

- Tonight!

  今晚的。

- Thank you!

  谢谢你。

- Mummy Pig loves going to the theater.

  猪妈妈最喜欢去戏院了。

- And Granny Pig and I are going to baby-sit the little ones.

  猪奶奶还有我会帮你们在这里照顾好小家伙们。

- Hurray!

  好耶。

- What a super birthday!

  真是个美好的生日。

- I'm the luckiest Mummy in the whole world!

  我想我是世界上最幸福的妈妈了。

- And the most beautiful!

  也是最漂亮的妈妈。


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存