《小猪佩奇》系列之第二季 03:Emily Elephant(大象艾米丽)
Emily Elephant
Peppa Pig S02 E03
今天有一位新学生来啦!是害羞的大象Emily。今天做点什么呢?小朋友们都选择了搭积木,大家都想和Emily一起玩。
Emliy把积木搭建的非常棒哦~一起出去玩吧!大家比比谁的声音大~小伙伴们一个个发出声音,Emliy的声音最大啦!好厉害~后来,大家一起开始跳泥坑玩啦~真开心!
hook 钩子
hang 悬挂
clay 黏土
popular 受欢迎的
side-by-side 并排的,肩并肩的
helpful 有帮助的
Emily Elephant is good at building-blocks.
艾米丽非常擅长搭积木。
https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=u0160mtuj6f&auto=0
Emily Elephant 大象艾米丽
- Peppa and her friends are going to playgroup today.
今天佩奇要和朋友们一起玩。
- The children each have their own hook to hang their coats on.
每个孩子都把他们的衣服挂在挂钩上。
- Today, we have a new pupil, Emily Elephant.
今天,有一位新学生要加入我们,大象艾米丽。
- Hello, Emily!
你好,艾米丽。
- Hello.
你们好。
- Emily is a bit shy.
艾米丽有一点害羞。
- Who would like to show Emily where to hang her coat?
谁能够告诉艾米丽衣服要挂在哪里?
- Me! Me! Me! Me!
我!我!我!我!我。
- We just need one.
我们只需要一个哦。
- Peppa, can you show Emily where to hang her coat?
佩奇,你能告诉艾米丽她的衣服要挂在哪里吗?
- Yes, Madame Gazelle.
好的,羚羊夫人。
- We each have our own coat hooks.
我们每个人都有自己的挂钩。
- This one is for you, Emily.
这是给你用的,艾米丽。
- Emily is hanging her coat on her very own coat hook.
艾米丽把衣服挂在了她的挂钩上。
- Now, Emily, what would you like to do today?
很好,艾米丽,今天你想做点什么呢?
- Painting, clay or building-blocks?
你想画画,捏泥人,还是搭积木呢?
- Um. I don't know.
嗯,我不知道。
- Maybe building-blocks.
可能是搭积木吧。
- And everyone else,painting, clay or building-blocks?
那么其他人呢。画画,捏泥人,还是搭积木?
-Building-Blocks!!!
搭积木。
- My goodness!
哦,我的天哪。
- Building-blocks are popular today!
看来今天搭积木很受欢迎啊。
- Everyone wants to sit next to Emily Elephant.
大家都想和艾米丽一起玩。
- Emily, you put one block on top of another. Like this.
艾米丽,你要把一块积木放在另一块上面,就像我这样。
- It's better if you put them side-by-side.
像这样并排放会比较好一点。
- No, this way, Emily.
不对,这样放比较好。
- This is the right way, Emily.
要这样搭积木才对哦。
- No, Emily! Like this.
不是那样的,要像这样。
- You're all being very helpful.
你们都这么乐于助人真好。
- But Emily, how would you play with the blocks?
但是艾米丽,你自己想要怎么搭积木呢?
- Um. I'm not very sure.
嗯,我不是很确定。
- I might do it like this.
我可能会这样搭吧。
- Emily Elephant is good at building-blocks.
大象艾米丽很会搭积木。
- It is playtime.
游戏时间到了。
- Hooray!
太棒了。
- Emily, would you like to play outside with the others?
艾米丽,你想出去和大家一起玩游戏吗?
- Yes, please.
是的,我想。
- Can someone show Emily where we play?
谁能告诉艾米丽玩的地方在哪儿?
- Yes, Madame Gazelle.
是的,羚羊夫人。
- At playtime, Peppa and her friends play in the school garden.
佩奇和她的朋友们喜欢在学校花园里玩游戏。
- Can't catch me!
抓不到我吧。
- What a lot of noise!
实在是太吵了。
- Let's see who is the loudest!
我们比比谁的声音最响。
- Ok. I'll go first.
好的,那么我先来吧。
- That was quite loud.
这叫声很响。
- Now, it is Zoe Zebra's turn.
轮到斑马苏怡了。
- Now Suzy Sheep.
现在是小羊苏西。
- Now Danny Dog.
现在是小狗丹尼。
- That was very loud.
这叫声非常地响。
- My turn!
该我了。
- My turn!
该我了。
- My turn!
该我啦。
- Peppa is the loudest.
佩奇的叫声最响。
- Emily, you try!
艾米丽,你来试试吧。
- I'm not too sure.
可是我没有把握。
- Please, Emily!
试试吧,艾米丽。
- Ok. I'll try.
那好吧,我来试一下。
- My goodness! That was loud.
哦,我的天啊,这才是最响的。
- Do it again!
再来一次吧。
- Emily is not shy anymore.
艾米丽现在没有那么害羞了。
- Emily, would you like to play my favourite game?
艾米丽,你想一起玩我最喜欢的游戏吗?
- What is your favourite game?
你最喜欢的游戏是什么?
- Jumping in muddy puddles!
就是在泥坑里跳来跳去。
- That's my favourite game, too!
那也是我最喜欢的游戏。
- Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。
- Emily loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
艾米丽也喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。
- This looks like fun. Yippee!
这游戏好像很好玩,一起玩。
- Madame Gazelle loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
羚羊夫人也喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。
- Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
大家都喜欢在泥坑里面跳来跳去。
- Emily, have you enjoyed your first day at our playgroup?
艾米丽,上学第一天和大家一起玩,你觉得开心吗?
- Yes, Madame Gazelle!
很开心,羚羊夫人。
- And I see you've made lots of new friends.
你今天交了很多新朋友,是不是啊?
- Yes!
是的。
- Emily elephant is my friend!
大象艾米丽是我的朋友。
- And Emily is my friend.
她也是我的朋友。
- And mine!
也是我的。
- Emily, who do you like best?
艾米丽,你最喜欢哪个朋友呢?
- Um. I like, Suzy and Danny and Zoe and Rebecca and Pedro and Peppa!
嗯,我喜欢苏西,丹尼和苏怡,还有瑞贝卡,还有佩德罗,还有佩奇。
新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频
美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集
40篇英文小故事记单词3500
2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)
2019高考真题及MP3(语,数,综,英)
必背古诗文64篇
好听英文歌推荐