查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》第二季 09:The Time Capsule(时间胶囊)

The Time Capsule

Peppa Pig S02 E09


time capsule:时代文物密藏容器,时间囊

A time capsule is something that you show the future people how we live.时间囊是为未来的人展示我们如何生活的东西。


bury:埋

We put special things in this box and then we buried in the school garden.我们放一些特别的东西在这个盒子里,然后埋在学校的花园。


Will it grow? 它能长大吗?

What the future be like?将来会是什么样子的?


space rocket : 宇宙火箭

I will fly the space rocket. 我将开宇宙火箭。


record a message:录制一段信息 

We record a message for the people of the future.我们给未来的人录一段信息。


dig:挖

You just help me to dig a hole.你正好帮我挖一个坑。


comic:连环画

That's my favorite comic. 那是我最爱的连环画。


What's a good choice, mammy! 这是个多好的选择呀,妈咪!


silly:傻,愚蠢,可笑的

Silly little daddy pig.小猪爸爸真傻。

The Time Capsule 时间胶囊

- Peppa and her friends are at their playgroup.

  佩奇和朋友们在幼儿园里。

- Today, we are going to make a time capsule.

  今天,我们要一起来做一个时间胶囊。

- What's a time capsule?

  什么是时间胶囊啊?

- A time capsule is something that will show people in the future how we lived.

  时间胶囊就是用来告诉未来的人们我们现在是怎样生活的。

- How?

  怎么做啊?

- We'll put special things in this box.

  我们把一些特别的东西放进盒子。

- And then we'll bury it in the school garden.

  然后呢 把这些埋在学校的花园里。

- Will it grow?

  那它会长大吗?

- No, Suzy. It will remain in the ground for many years.

  不会的,苏西。它会一直封存在地下封存很多很多年。

- Now, what things should we put inside?

  好了,我们想想要放点什么在里面?

- A Comic!

  放漫画书。

- Very good, Peppa.

  非常好,佩奇。

- Music!

  放唱片。

- Very good, Suzy.

  非常好,苏西。

- A toy!

  放玩具。

- A coin!

  放硬币。

- Stamps!

  放邮票。

- A carrot?

  放萝卜?

- You do like carrots, don't you, Rebecca?

  你真的很喜欢萝卜,对吧?瑞贝卡。

- Yes!

  是的。

- All those are excellent things to show our daily lives.

  这些都是非常能展现我们日常生活的东西。

- Madame Gazelle, what will the future be like?

  羚羊夫人,未来会是什么样子的呢?

- What do you think it will be like?

  你觉得未来会是什么样的?

- I think in the future I will live on the moon.

  我觉得在未来我会住在月球上。

- And all my friends will come to visit.

  然后我所有的朋友都可以来看我。

- And I will fly a space rocket.

  而我会坐在火箭里面。

- Hello!

  你好啊。

- Now, we'll record a message for the people of the future.

  现在我们来给未来的人录制一段视频吧。

- Say hello to the future.

  对未来的人说你好啊。

- Hello to the future.

  你们好啊未来的人。

- You're probably all living on the moon now.

  你们可能现在已经住在月球上了。

- And going on holiday to Mars.

  就要到火星去度假了。

- And flying around in space rockets.

  还坐着火箭到处飞对不对。

- Wonderful!

  非常好。

- It is nearly home time and all the parents have arrived.

  回家时间到了,家长们都来了。

- Mummy, Daddy, we're made a time capsule.

  爸爸妈妈,我们做了一颗时间胶囊。

- Ah, Daddy Pig! You're just in time to help us dig a hole.

  啊,猪爸爸。你来的正好,帮我们挖个坑吧。

- Yes, of course.

  好的,没问题。

- Daddy Pig is digging a hole in the school garden for the time capsule.

  为了埋时间胶囊,猪爸爸在学校的花园里挖坑。

- There!

  好了。

- Can we dig it up now?

  现在能把它挖出来吗?

- It will remain in the ground for many years.

  它会就这样一直被埋着,埋上很多很多年。

- Oh, but I can't wait that long.

  啊,但是我不想等那么长时间呀。

- Peppa, you're just like your Daddy when he was little.

  佩奇,你就和你爸爸小时候一模一样。

- Am I?

  真的吗?

- Yes, I remember when I was his teacher.

  是的 我记得那时候我也是他的老师。

- Did you teach my Daddy?

  原来你也教过我爸爸?

- Yes! I taught all of your Mummies and Daddies. Didn't I?

  是的,我教过你们所有人的爸爸妈妈。是不是啊?

- Yes, Madame Gazelle.

  是的,羚羊夫人。

- When your Mummies and Daddies were little.

  在你们爸爸妈妈小的时候。

- They made a time capsule, too

  他们也做过时间胶囊。

- Yes, we did. We buried it next to a little tree.

  没错,我们做过。我们把它埋在了一颗小树旁。

- Can we dig it up?

  我们能挖出来吗?

- Yes, I think we buried it over here.

  可以,我记得我们把它埋在了这里。

- Oh! I thought it was a much smaller tree.

  哦,我记得是一棵很小的树。

- It was a long time ago!

  这可是很久以前的事儿了。

- The tree has grown a bit since then.

  这么多年过去了那棵树也长大了。

- I've found something.

  我找到了点东西。

- It's our old time capsule.

  是我们埋的时间胶囊。

- Hooray!

  好棒。

- I can't wait to open it.

  我等不及要打开它了。

- Stand back, children.

  往后站一点,孩子们。

- Yes, Madame Gazelle.

  是的,羚羊夫人。

- What do we have here?

  看看里面有什么。

- An old comic.

  一本旧的漫画书。

- That was my favorite comic!

  那可是我最喜欢的漫画书。

- A tin toy.

  一个锡制玩具。

- My favorite toy!

  我最喜欢的玩具。

- Music.

  一张唱片。

- My favorite record!

  是我最喜欢的唱片。

- And... a very old carrot!

  还有一根很老的胡萝卜。

- That's mine!

  这是我的。

- What a good choice! Mummy!

  你选的东西很不错,妈妈。

- And a video tape of your mummies and Daddies, when they were little.

  哦,有盘录像带,这是你们的爸爸妈妈小时候录的视频。

- Who's the little piggy in the glasses?

  戴眼镜的那个小猪是谁啊?

- Ahhh. That's Daddy Pig.

  哦,那个是你爸爸。

- Oh! And that's me.

  哦,那是我。

- Hello to the future!

  你好啊未来的人们。

- What a squeaky voice you have!

  你们的声音好像小孩子呀。

- You're probably living on the moon now.

  你们可能都住在月球上了吧。

- Silly little Daddy Pig.

  真是糊涂的小猪爸爸。

- Making time capsules is such fun and finding them is even better!

  制作时间胶囊真的很有意思,但是找到它们更有意思。



新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过


大学英语六级单词27天过


美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集

自然拼读法20讲


Tim's发音工作室


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

2019高考真题及MP3(语,数,综,英)

必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


新概念英语全四册单词


一分钟记一个单词(1-100)


好听英文歌推荐



您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存