查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》第二季 13:Pirate Island(海盗岛)

Pirate Island(海盗岛)

Peppa Pig S02 E13


a day out:外出一日

Grandpa pig is taking Peppa and her friends for a day out. 

猪爷爷带着Peppa和她的朋友出去玩一天。


Full sail!  全速前进!

See you later. 再见!


life-jacket:救生衣

Peppa and her friends on boat wear in life-jackets. 

Peppa 和她船上的朋友都穿着救生衣。


pirate hat:海盗帽

George, you could wear my pirate hat. George,

你可以戴着我的海盗帽。


pirate island:海盗岛

Today,we are sailing to pirate island. 

今天,我们航行到海盗岛。


treasure:宝贝

If we are lucky, we might find bury treasure.

我们如果幸运的话,就能发现埋藏的宝贝。


sound like:听起来像

Pirate island sounds like a great place.

海盗岛听起来像个很不错的地方。


Here we are!  我们到了!


metal detector:金属探测仪

Metal detector could find bury treasure.

金属探测仪能发现埋藏的宝藏。


drift away:渐行渐远,渐渐离开

The boat is drifting away.

船渐行渐远。


fall asleep:睡着

Next time, I promise not to fall asleep.

下次我保证不睡着了。


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=r0359u4nghw&auto=0


Pirate Island 海盗岛

- Grandpa pig is taking Peppa and his friends for a day out on his boat.

  今天猪爷爷带着佩奇和她的朋友们坐船出游去了。

- Everyone on board.

  大家都上船。

- Aye aye, captain grandpa.

  是的,船长爷爷。

- Full sail.

  出发啦。

- See you later.

  一会儿再见.

- Peppa and her friends are all wearing life jackets.

  佩奇和她的朋友们都已经穿上了救生衣。

- George, you could wear my pirate hat.

  乔治,你可以带着我的海盗帽。

- Today, we are sailing to pirate island.

  我们今天要开着船到海盗岛去。

- If we are lucky, we might find buried treasure.

  如果幸运的话,我们还能找到被埋藏的宝藏。

- Pirate Island sounds like a great place.

  海盗岛听起来像是个不错的地方。

- Land, ahoy.

  看到陆地啦。

- Here we are, Pirate Island.

  我们到啦,海盗岛。

- Hooray!

  好棒。

- What's that?

  这个是什么?

- It's a metal detector.

  这是一个金属探测器。

- It finds buried treasure.

  它能找到埋藏的宝藏。

- Grandpa pig is using the metal detector to find buried treasure.

  猪爷爷用金属探测器寻找被埋藏着的宝藏。

- The metal detective have found something.

  金属探测器找到什么东西。

- That's dig it out.

  我们把它挖出来。

- It's a metal coin.

  这是一枚小硬币。

- Treasure!

  是宝藏。

- Hooray!

  好棒。

- Let's find some more.

  我们再去多找一些。

- Ah, we found something else. It sounds big!

  我们找到其他东西了,听上去很大哦。

- My goodness!

  我的天哪。

- This big treasure is quite heavy.

  这个宝藏的体积可真够大的啊。

- Ho, dear. That's not a metal treasure.

  哦 天哪这不是被埋藏的宝藏。

- It's a rusty shopping trolley.

  这是一辆生锈的购物车。

- Maybe it enough treasure hunting.

  看来我们寻宝寻得差不多了。

- Who wants to help me to build a big sandcastle?

  谁想来帮忙堆一个非常大的沙堡?

- Me! Me!

  我!我!我!

- What a good idea, Granny Pig.

  真是个好主意啊。

- Now I just check on the boat.

  猪奶奶,那我来检查一下船。

- Granny pig is going to help children build a big sandcastle.

  猪奶奶要帮助孩子们堆起一个非常大的沙堡。

- And grandpa pig is doing his important old things.

  然后猪爷爷有很多重要的船务事情要做。

- Ha, this is nice. Maybe I just close my eyes for a little bit.

  啊,这可真舒服。我应该可以闭上眼休息一会儿吧。有点困了。

- Granny pig and children are making a big sandcastle.

  猪奶奶和孩子们正在建造一个很大的沙堡。

- They need lots and lots sands.

  他们需要很多很多的沙子。

- They use buckets to make the castle's turrets.

  他们用水桶来建造城堡的塔楼。

- What a splendid castle.

  很棒的城堡。

- Hooray!

  好耶。

- Time to go home.

  现在该回家了。

- Oh, where has the boat gone?

  哦,船去哪里了?

- Look, granny.

  看,奶奶。

- Oh, no, grandpa pig is fast asleep and the boat is drifting away.

  哦,糟了,猪爷爷在船上睡着了,然后船就这样漂走了。

- We have to wake grandpa up.

  我们得把猪爷爷叫醒。

- Shout as loudly as you can.

  我们大家用力大声喊。

- Grandpa pig! Wake up! Wake up!

  猪爷爷,快醒醒,快醒醒。

- Oh, no, grandpa pig is still asleep.

  哦,天哪,猪爷爷还在睡觉,怎么办?

- Grandpa's too far away to hear us.

  猪爷爷离我们实在太远了。他听不到。

- We're stuck on Pirate Island.

  我们被困在海盗岛上了。

- We castaways.

  我们都被遗弃了。

- We'll be here for hundreds years.

  我们会在这个地方待上一百年。

- We'll have to eat wild fruit and berries.

  看来我们只能靠吃野果和野莓为生了。

- And we'll have to eat insects and slugs.

  不,我们还可以靠吃虫子还有青蛙。

- The parents are here to collect the children.

  家长们准备来接孩子们回家了。

- Where am I?

  我在哪儿?

- Hello.

  你好啊。

- Hello, everyone.

  嗨大家好啊。

- Have you had a nice time?

  你们玩得开心吗?

- Yes, actually, I've just left something behind. Back in a tick.

  是的,呃,真不好意思。我好像忘记了点什么东西。马上回来。

- Look, that's grandpa. We're saved.

  看啊,爷爷回来了,我们得救了。

- Hooray!

  好哎。

- Welcome aboard me hearties.

  欢迎登船,我的小宝贝儿们。

- Naughty grandpa pig, we thought you left us behind

  糊涂的猪爷爷,我们以为你把我们给忘了。

- Sorry about it, Granny Pig.

  真的很抱歉,猪奶奶。

- Next time I promise not to fall asleep.

  我保证下次一定不会再睡着了。

- Good bye, Pirate Island.

  再见了海盗岛。

- See you again soon.

  很快会再见的。

- I love Pirate Island.

  我很喜欢海盗岛。

- Can we visit it again?

  我们以后能再来玩吗?

- Of course we can, Peppa.

  那当然可以啦,佩奇。

- Hooray!

  太好了。


新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过


大学英语六级单词27天过


美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集

自然拼读法20讲


Tim's发音工作室


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

2019高考真题及MP3(语,数,综,英)

必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


新概念英语全四册单词


一分钟记一个单词(1-100)


好听英文歌推荐



您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存