查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》第二季 24: Swimming(去游泳)

《小猪佩奇》第二季 24: Swimming(去游泳)

Peppa and her family are at the swimming pool 佩奇一家在游泳池。

 at the swimming pool 在游泳池,但不一定在水里

 in the swimming pool 在游泳池水里

    

 Daddy pig is wearing his swimming costume. 猪爸爸穿着泳衣。

 swimming costume 泳衣


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=b0372yap71c&auto=0

Swimming 去游泳

- Peppa and her family are at the swimming poll.

  佩奇和家人一起去游泳。

- Daddy pig is wearing his swimming costume.

  猪爸爸穿着他的泳裤。

- Mummy pig is wearing her swimming costume.

  猪妈妈穿着她的泳衣。

- Peppa is wearing her swimming costume.

  佩奇也穿着她的泳衣。

- Hurry up, George! Everyone is waiting.

  快点,乔治,大家都在等你呢。

- George is wearing his swimming costume.

  乔治也穿着他的泳裤。

- Peppa, George, let daddy put on your armbands.

  佩奇,乔治,让爸爸帮你们戴上臂圈。

- There, George, Your armbands make you look very grown-up.

  好了,乔治,戴上臂圈后,你好像长大了。

- Now, me!

  该我了。

- Good! Now we can go in the water.

  好了,现在可以去游泳了。

- Hooray!

  好。

- It is George's first time at a swimming pool.

  这是乔治第一次下水游泳。

- Why don't you put just one foot into the water?

  试试看把一只脚放进水里。

- Maybe you should try the other foot.

  或许该试试另一只脚。

- Maybe George should try both feet at the same time.

  或许应该把两只脚一起放进水里。

- Good idea.

  是个好主意。

- Well done, George!

  做得好,乔治。

- But you don't need to splash quite so much.

  但是你不需要那么用力踩水。

- Here is Rebecca Rabbit with her little brother, Richard Rabbit.

  这是小兔瑞贝卡和他的弟弟小兔理查德。

- Hello, Rebecca!

  你好,瑞贝卡。

- Hello, everyone!

  你们好啊。

- Richard, hold onto this float and you can practice kicking your legs.

  理查德,抓住这块浮板,然后练习用脚踢水。

- George, would you like to try kicking your legs?

  乔治,来试试用脚踢水吧。

- Very good, but try not to splash.

  很好,但水花太大了。

- Big children don't splash.

  我们就不会有那么大的水花。

- We are very good at swimming.

  我们游泳游得特别好。

- When George and Richard are older, they'll be able to swim like us, won't they, Rebecca?

  等乔治和理查德大一些,他们也会像我们游得那么好。对不对?瑞贝卡。

- Yes.

  没错。

- Richard has a toy watering can.

  理查德有个洒水壶。

- Stop it, Richard!

  停下来,理查德。

- Oh, dear, Richard has dropped his watering can into the pool.

  喔,天啊,理查德的洒水壶掉在游泳池里了。

- Mummy!

  妈妈。

- Sorry, Richard, I can't reach.

  抱歉理查德,我捡不到。

- It's too far down.

  这池水太深了。

- Mummy!

  妈妈。

- I can't swim underwater.

  抱歉,我不会潜泳。

- Even I can't swim underwater.

  要知道就连我都不会潜泳呢。

- Hmm, please hold my glasses, mummy pig.

  嗯,你能帮我拿着眼镜吗。

- Hooray!

  好耶。

- There you go!

  拿好了。

- Well done, Daddy Pig!

  太棒了,猪爸爸。

- I am rather good at swimming underwater.

  那是,我在水下也游得很好。

- The watering can is for babies.

  洒水壶是给小孩玩的。

- Can we jump off the diving boards above now?

  我们能从跳水板跳下来吗?

- Sorry, Peppa, diving boards are only for the grown-ups.

  不行喔,佩奇,跳水板是给大人用的。

- Cheer up, you two. You can watch me dive.

  你们俩开心点。来看我跳水吧。

- Silly daddy, your tummy is too big.

  爸爸,别闹了,你实在是太胖了。

- Nonsense! I won trophies for my diving when I was younger.

  胡说。我年轻时还拿过跳水奖牌。

- That's quite a long time ago, daddy pig.

  那是很久之前的事了,猪爸爸。

- It's lucky I've kept myself so fit and strong.

  真幸运,我仍然那么健康和强壮。

- Please hold my glasses, mummy pig.

  帮我拿下眼镜,猪妈妈。

- You'll get a better view if you watch me from the side.

  从这边看会看得比较清楚。

- Please don't splash us with water, daddy.

  请你注意,不要把我们弄湿了爸爸。

- Of course I won't splash you, Peppa.

  我当然不会把你们弄湿,佩奇。

- I think I need a higher board.

  我需要高一点的跳板。

- Please be careful, daddy pig.

  请小心一点,猪爸爸。

- Yes, don't splash us, daddy.

  对,也不要把我们弄湿了爸爸。

- Don't worry, Peppa.

  别担心,佩奇。

- Don't splash us with water, daddy.

  别把我们弄湿啊,爸爸。

- I told you I wouldn't splash.

  我说了不会弄湿你们的。

- Clever daddy.

  爸爸真棒。

- Well done, Daddy Pig.

  干得好啊,猪爸爸。

- No need for my towel,

  不需要毛巾,佩奇。

- I've got a special way of drying myself.

  我有好办法能弄干自己。

- Daddy pig has splashed everyone with water.

  猪爸爸把大家都弄湿了。

- Daddy pig.

  猪爸爸。

- Sorry, everyone.

  真是,对不起。



新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过


大学英语六级单词27天过


美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集

自然拼读法20讲


Tim's发音工作室


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

2019高考真题及MP3(语,数,综,英)

必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


新概念英语全四册单词


一分钟记一个单词(1-100)


好听英文歌推荐


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存