查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》第二季 29:Traffic Jam (交通堵塞)

Traffic Jam (交通堵塞)

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=h0372dgi07r&auto=0


Traffic Jam 交通堵塞

- Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig are making lunch for Peppa and her family.

  猪爷爷和猪奶奶在给佩奇一家人准备午餐。

- I've dug up some more potatoes.

  我又从地里挖了一些土豆出来。

- Oh, Grandpa,we're already got plenty of potatoes.

  哦,猪爷爷,我们的土豆已经够多的了。

- You can never have too many potatoes.

  吃土豆的话多少都不会嫌多的。

- Ok, but get the potatoes in the oven, the others will be here soon.

  好吧,把土豆放进烤箱里吧,他们一会就到了。

- Hoho, we've plenty of time.

  我们有的是时间。

- It's only eleven o'clock.

  现在才十一点。

- Peppa and her family are on their way.

  佩奇一家人已经在路上了。

- I wish we'd set off sooner.

  我们该早点出发的。

- We're going to be late again.

  我们又要迟到了。

- Don't worry. Mummy Pig.

  别担心,猪妈妈。

- We've still got loads of time.

  我们还有大把的时间呢。

- We're always late when we go to Granny and Grandpa's.

  我们每一次去爷爷奶奶家的时候都会迟到。

- Not this time.

  这次不会啦。

- I've found a new way that avoids all the traffic.

  我找到一条新路线会避开所有的交通堵塞。

- Oh, I wasn't expecting that.

  没想到会这样。

- Peppa and her family are stuck in a traffic Jam.

  佩奇一家遇到交通堵塞了,动都动不了了。

- Look, there's Danny Dog and Granddad Dog.

  瞧,那是小狗丹尼还有他的爷爷。

- Danny Dog and Granddad Dog are in the traffic jam, too.

  小狗丹尼和他的爷爷也遭遇交通堵塞了。

- Hello, Peppa.

  你好,佩奇。

- Hello, Peppa.

  你好,佩奇。

- We're going to my Granny and Grandpa's for lunch.

  我们要去我爷爷和奶奶家吃午餐。

- We're going to be late.

  但我们快要迟到了。

- It's one o'clock.

  已经一点钟了。

- They're late as usual.

  他们迟到了,就和以前一样。

- How are your potatoes doing?

  你的土豆怎么样了?

- Err. They still need a bit more cooking.

  呃。土豆还没好,还得再等一会儿。

- Granny Pig speaking.

  我是猪奶奶。

- Hello, Granny Pig.

  你好啊,奶奶。

- We're stuck in a traffic jam.

  我们遭遇交通堵塞了。

- Don't worry, we're running late, too.

  别担心我们这儿也没好。

- Grandpa's gone over the top with potatoes.

  爷爷的土豆做的有点多了。

- See you in a bit.

  一会儿见。

- The poor dears are stuck in a traffic jam.

  可怜的孩子们遇到交通堵塞了。

- Sounds like I've got time to get a few more potatoes.

  这样看来还有点时间让我再多做一些土豆。

- Grandpa Pig!

  说的没错。

- We're moving so slowly.

  我们动的真的好慢啊。

- We'll never get to Granny and Grandpa's.

  我们永远也到不了爷爷奶奶家了。

- Peppa's right.

  佩奇说的对。

- We have to try a different way.

  我们得换一条路、

- But there aren't any other main roads.

  但地图上没有显示有别的路。

- I know a shortcut.

  我知道一条小路。

- Bye bye, everyone! We're taking a shortcut.

  大家再见了,我们要走小路了。

- Bye bye, Peppa.

  再见了,佩奇。

- Good luck!

  祝好运。

- Mummy Pig is taking a shortcut to get ahead of the traffic.

  猪妈妈开上了一条小路,躲开了交通堵塞。

- The shortcut is very bumpy.

  但是这条小路非常的不平。

- This is fun.

  真有意思啊。

- Are you sure about this?

  你确定是这么走吗?

- Trust me.

  相信我。

- Hello, ducks. We're taking a shortcut.

  你们好鸭子们,我们在走捷径呢。

- Look! There's the main road again.

  瞧,又能上主路了。

- Well done! Mummy Pig.

  干得好,猪妈妈。

- But we've still behind Danny's lorry.

  但我们还是落在丹尼的卡车后面。

- Hello.

  你好啊。

- Welcome back!

  欢迎回来。

- Oh, dear!

  哦,糟糕。

- Mummy Pig's shortcut has not worked very well.

  看来妈妈的小路也是走不通了。

- Good! Lunch is ready.

  好了,都准备好了。

- And most important of all the potatoes are done!

  还有最重要的一点就是,我的土豆做好了。

- Lunch is ready.

  午餐准备好了。

- But Peppa and her family are still not here.

  但是佩奇一家人还是没有到。

- Grandpa Pig speaking.

  我是猪爷爷,请讲。

- We're almost at your house.

  我们离你们家不远了。

- But the traffic is still moving at the speed of a snail.

  但是交通实在太堵了,动起来就像蜗牛。

- A very, very slow snail.

  而且是一只非常非常慢的蜗牛。

- They're almost here.

  他们就快要到了。

- But they're still in the traffic jam.

  但还是在交通堵塞中。

- Poor dears. The food is going to get cold.

  可怜的孩子们,这样食物要变凉了。

- I've got an idea. I'll get my wheelbarrow.

  我有一个主意,我去把我小推车推出来。

- What is Grandpa Pig doing?

  猪爷爷他想做什么呢?

- Granny Pig! Load the lunch into the wheelbarrow.

  猪奶奶,帮忙把午餐放到小推车里来吧。

- Aye, aye, Grandpa Pig.

  好主意啊,猪爷爷。

- If they can't come to the lunch.

  如果说他们不能过来吃午餐。

- We have to take the lunch to them.

  我们就把午餐拿到他们那里去。

- Look! There's Granny and Grandpa with our lunch in a wheelbarrow.

  瞧,爷爷和奶奶来啦。爷爷的推车上是我们的午餐。

- Ahoy, there! Lunch is served.

  你们好啊,我给你们送午餐来了。

- Is there enough for Danny and Granddad Dog to have some, too?

  小狗丹尼和他的爷爷可以和我们一起吃午餐吗?

- We've got enough for everyone.

  这些足够大家吃的了。

- Hooray! Potatoes.

  太好了,是土豆。

- Good job!

  做得好。

- You did lots and lots of potatoes, Grandpa.

  幸亏你做了这么多美味的土豆,爷爷。

- You can never have too many potatoes.

  吃土豆的话多少都不会嫌多的。


新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过


大学英语六级单词27天过


美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集

自然拼读法20讲


Tim's发音工作室


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

2019高考真题及MP3(语,数,综,英)

必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


新概念英语全四册单词


一分钟记一个单词(1-100)


好听英文歌推荐


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存