查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》第二季 31:Jumble Sale(义卖活动)

Jumble Sale(义卖活动)

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=r0176s67zi3&auto=0


Jumble Sale 义卖活动

- It is a rainy day and the school roof has a hole in it.

  今天是个雨天,学校的屋顶上出现了一个洞。

- Children! We are going to have a jumble sale.

  孩子们 我们将要举办一场义卖活动。

- The money we raise will pay for a new school roof.

  义卖所得的钱可以帮我们换一个新的屋顶。

- Hooray!

  太棒了。

- Everyone has to bring something for the jumble sale.

  为了我们这场义卖活动大家都要带些东西来。

- What should we bring?

  我们该拿些什么呢?

- You can bring an old toy or something you don't use anymore.

  你可以拿一个旧玩具,或者你不会再用的东西。

- The parents have arrived to pick up the children.

  家长们都来接孩子回去了。

- Home time!

  该回家啦。

- Don't forget your old toys for the jumble sale tomorrow.

  别忘了明天要带上你们的旧玩具来,我们办义卖活动哦。

- Peppa is choosing a toy for the jumble sale.

  佩奇正在为义卖活动挑选玩具。

- Peppa, have you decided?

  佩奇 你决定好了吗?

- Umm...

  呃...

- You only have to choose one toy.

  你只需要选择一个玩具就好。

- Yes, and it will help pay for a new school roof.

  是的,把它卖出去后就能换个新屋顶。

- Ok. I'm going to give... Mr. Dinosaur!

  好吧,我准备把这只恐龙先生拿去幼儿园。

- Mr. Dinosaur is George's favourite toy.

  恐龙先生是乔治最喜欢的玩具。

- Peppa, you can't give away Mr. Dinosaur.

  佩奇,你不能拿乔治的恐龙先生。

- Can't I?

  不能吗?

- No.

  不能。

- Oh bother! Sorry, George.

  哦,好吧,对不起,乔治。

- Dinosaur.

  恐龙。

- Why don't you give your old jack-in-a-box.

  其实你可以拿你旧的小丑盒子。

- Ok. Now, it's your turn, Daddy!

 好的,现在该你了,爸爸。

- What?

  什么?

- We must all give something to the jumble sale.

  我们每个人都要拿点东西去义卖。

- I'm giving this hat and George is giving this ball.

  我会拿这顶帽子,还有乔治,会把他的球拿去义卖。

- So what shall Daddy give?

  那爸爸你要给什么呢?

- I know, the television?

  我知道了,是电视机?

- Not the telly!

  这个不可以。

- No! It's too useful.

  是的,它还非常有用。

- Hmm, I know. Daddy's smelly slippers?

  呃,我知道了,爸爸的臭臭拖鞋?

- No! Too smelly.

  不行,实在太臭了。

- I know! Daddy's old chair.

  我知道了,爸爸的旧椅子。

- But that's an antique.

  但是这可是古董啊。

- What does antique mean?

  古董到底是什么意思啊?

- Antique means it's very old and valuable.

  所谓古董就意味着古老又值钱。

- But you found it on a rubbish tip, Daddy Pig.

  但是,你是在垃圾堆里找到它的。

- It's worthless.

  根本不值钱的。

- It'll be worth a lot of money when I mend it.

  等我修好了它,就会值很多钱的。

- You've been saying that for ages, Daddy Pig.

  这句话你已经说了很久了,猪爸爸。

- I know, I'll give these lovely socks that Granny Pig made me.

  我知道了,我就把猪奶奶给我的这些可爱的袜子拿去吧。

- Good!

  好的。

- I've come to collect your things for the jumble sale.

  我是来这儿拿你们准备义卖的东西的。

- Here they are.

  都在这儿了。

- Thank you!

  谢谢你。

- And would you like this old chair?

  这把旧椅子,你需要吗?

- Oh, most generous! Good-bye.

  哦,你们实在太慷慨了,再见。

- Bye bye.

  再见。

- Mummy, you gave away Daddy's chair.

  妈妈,你怎么把爸爸的椅子送出去了。

- Shhh! Don't tell him. He'll never notice.

  嘘,别告诉他,他不会注意到的。

- It is the day of the jumble sale.

  今天是义卖活动的日子。

- Hello.

  你好。

- Hello, Miss Rabbit.

  你好,兔小姐。

- Peppa! How about this chair?

  佩奇,这把椅子怎么样?

- It's a bit rubbish but you can chop it up and use it for firewood.

  感觉有点破旧,但是你可以把它拆了用来烧火。

- But it' an antique.

  但是这把椅子是古董。

- Is it?

  是吗?

- Daddy says it's worth lots of money.

  爸爸说这个古董值很多钱。

- Well, I never. I'd better put the price up.

  我都不知道,那我要提高价格了。

- Bye.

  再见。

- Hello, everyone.

  嗨,大家好啊。

- Hello, Peppa.

  你好啊,佩奇。

- What did you give, Suzy?

  你带了什么?苏西。

- I gave my nurse's outfit.

  我带了我的护士制服。

- I gave my parrot balloon.

  我带了我的鹦鹉气球。

- I gave my toy monkey.

  我带了我的玩具猴子。

- I will miss my jack-in-a-box.

  呃,我会怀念我的小丑盒子的。

- Can I buy this jack-in-a-box, please?

  我可以买这个小丑盒子吗?

- And I'd like this nurse's outfit.

  我想买我的护士制服,可以吗?

- The parrot balloon, please.

  我想买我的鹦鹉气球。

- Mummy, mummy, look what we've bought.

  妈妈,妈妈,你看看我们都买了什么。

- All your old toys!

  买了你们的旧玩具。

- We missed them.

  我们想念它们。

- Look what I've bought! Lt's an antique chair!

  看我买到了什么!是一把古董椅子。

- Oh, Daddy Pig! That's not an antique chair.

  哦,猪爸爸。那并不是古董椅子。

- It is! Miss Rabbit just said so.

 它是的。兔小姐刚才说的。

- And it matches my old one.

  和我那个旧的是一对。

- Yes, Daddy, that's because...

  是的,爸爸,那是因为...

- Shhh! Peppa.

  嘘。佩奇。

- It is your old chair.

  它其实就是你那把旧椅子。

- What? But Miss Rabbit has just charged me lots of money for it!

  什么?但是兔小姐刚才收了我好多钱才卖给我的。

- Fantastic news, everybody.

  现在我要告诉大家一个好消息。

- We have just raised all the money we need for a new school roof.

  我们刚才已经筹到足够多的钱了我们能换一个新的屋顶了。

- Hooray!

  太好了。

- Thank you, Daddy Pig.

  谢谢你,猪爸爸。

- You're most welcome.

  这是我应该做。


新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过


大学英语六级单词27天过


美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集

自然拼读法20讲


Tim's发音工作室


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

2019高考真题及MP3(语,数,综,英)

必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


新概念英语全四册单词


一分钟记一个单词(1-100)


好听英文歌推荐


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存