《小猪佩奇》第二季 33:Painting(画画)
Painting(画画)
https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=k0150yak561&auto=0
Painting 画画
- Peppa and George are painting today.
佩奇和乔治今天要画画。
- We need some old newspaper to put on the table.
我们需要在餐桌上放一些旧的报纸。
- Yes!
没错。
- Daddy pig is reading his newspaper.
猪爸爸正在看报纸。
- You could have my newspaper when I finish reading it.
等我看完了报纸你们就可以拿去用了。
- All right!
看好了。
- Hooray!
好耶。
- Now we can start painting.
现在我们可以开始画画了。
- Silly George!
淘气的乔治。
- Big children do not put their hands in the paint.
大孩子是不会把手放到颜料里去的。
- George loves painting with his hands.
乔治喜欢用手来画画。
- Peppa loves painting with her hands.
佩奇也喜欢用手来画画。
- Very good.
非常好。
- Can I have a potato, mummy pig?
能给我来一个土豆吗?猪妈妈。
- They aren't cooked yet, daddy pig
可它们还没熟呢,猪爸爸。
- Are you hungry, daddy?
你肚子饿了吗?爸爸。
- I am not going to eat it.
我不是打算要吃土豆。
- Watch this!
你们看好。
- What is daddy pig doing?
猪爸爸正在做什么呢?
- Now who can tell me what this is.
现在谁能告诉我这是什么?
- A flower!
一朵花。
- Clever daddy!
聪明的爸爸。
- I loved painting when I was a young piggy.
我很小的时候就很喜欢画画了。
- Now where are my old painting things.
我的以前画的画都去哪里了。
- Daddy, why are you wearing that funny hat?
爸爸,你怎么戴了一顶这么滑稽的帽子?
- This is my beret, it puts me in the mood for painting pictures.
这顶是我的贝雷帽。戴上它,我会更有作画的灵感。
- Now what shall I paint?
好了,我该画些什么?
- Well chosen, George.
这真是个不错的选择。
- I'll paint the old cherry tree.
那我就来画这棵老樱桃树。
- What's that?
那是什么啊?
- It's an easel, Peppa.
这是一个画架,佩奇。
- It hold my canvas.
它能固定我的画布。
- What's the canvas?
画布是什么啊?
- It's big like paper for very special paintings.
它有一点像是纸是用来画一些特别的画。
- Is that toothpaste?
那些是牙膏吗?
- No, Peppa, these are special paints for grown-up artist.
不是的,佩奇。这些特别的颜料是专门给大人们用的。
- There! What color should we begin with?
好了,我们该先用哪个颜色?
- Red, please!
先用红色。
- Why red, Peppa?
为什么选红色呢?
- Red is my favorite color.
红色是我最喜欢的颜色。
- But first we need to paint the sky.
但是我们首先需要画天空。
- Look! What color is it?
看,天空是什么颜色?
- Blue, of course.
当然是蓝色的啦。
- Very good. Let's start with blue.
回答正确我们现在先画蓝色。
- Now for the cherry tree.
现在再来画樱桃树。
- We need green for the leaves.
我们要用绿色来画树叶。
- But there isn't any green.
但是我们没有绿色的颜料啊。
- Never mind! If we mix blue paint with yellow paint, we can make green.
没关系。把蓝色和黄色的颜料混合在一起就能调出绿色了。
- Mixing blue and yellow makes green.
蓝色加上黄色就是绿色。
- What lovely green leaves!
多好看的绿色树叶啊。
- And here's some grass...
我们还可以画些草。
- What about the brown branches?
那棕色的树叶呢?
- We haven't got brown paint.
我们也没有棕色的颜料。
- We can make brown. We'll mix the green and the red.
我们可以混合绿色和红色。
- Mixing green and red makes brown.
混合绿色和红色就是棕色。
- Daddy pig paints the tree trunk and the branches.
猪爸爸把树枝和树干都画好了。
- Daddy, can I paint the cherries?
爸爸,能让我来画樱桃吗?
- Yes, Peppa, put your fingers in the paint and dab it onto the tree.
可以,佩奇,用你的手指沾上颜料,然后再按到树上。
- Well done! Now it's George's turn.
做得好,现在该你了,乔治。
- What a great painter you are, George!
你画得真是太好了,乔治。
- There, the painting is finished.
好了,我们的画完成了。
- Hooray!
好耶。
- Oh, it's the ducks.
哦,是鸭子们啊。
- Hello, Mrs. Duck. We are painting a picture.
你们好,鸭太太。我们正在画画呢。
- The ducks are running through daddy's paint.
鸭子们跑上了猪爸爸的调色板。
- Shoo! Shoo! Naughty ducks!
走开,走来,淘气的鸭子。
- Shoo! Ducks! Shoo!
走开,鸭子,走开。
- Stay away from my painting.
离我的画远一点。
- Oh, no!
哦,糟了。
- The ducks have made paint footprints all over the painting.
鸭子们在画上面留下了不少脚印。
- Oh, dear!
哦,糟糕。
- What was all that noisy?
刚才是什么声音?
- Mummy, the ducks have spoiled our painting.
妈妈,鸭子们把我们的画都给毁了。
- Hmm, let me see.
嗯,让我来看看。
- The ducks are making paint footprints in the garden just like the ones onthe painting.
鸭子们在花园里留下了很多脚印,就和画上的脚印一样。
- Daddy's painting isn't spoiled, Peppa.
猪爸爸的画并没有被破坏啊,佩奇。
- It's perfect!
很完美啊。
- Hooray!
好耶。
- Oh, Yes.
哦,没错。
- I am a bit of an expert at painting.
看来我真的是一个专业的画家。
- And so are the ducks.
还有鸭子们也是。
新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频
美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集
40篇英文小故事记单词3500
2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)
2019高考真题及MP3(语,数,综,英)
必背古诗文64篇
好听英文歌推荐