查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》第二季 34:Grandpas Little Train(猪爷爷的小火车)

Grandpas Little Train(猪爷爷的小火车)

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=h035965pacq&auto=0


Grandpa's Little Train 猪爷爷的小火车

- Peppa and George have come to play in Granny and Grandpa's garden.

  佩奇和乔治去猪爷爷猪奶奶的花园里玩。

- What's that noise?

  这是什么声音啊?

- Grandpa's making something.

  猪爷爷在做东西呢。

- Hello, Peppa and George!

  你们好啊,佩奇和乔治。

- That's perfect timing.

  你们来的真是时候。

- I've just finished making it!

  我正好刚刚完成了。

- And may we ask what it is?

  我们能知道你做的是什么吗?

- I'll show you!

  我拿来给你们看。

- A little toy train!

  一辆玩具小火车。

- It's not a toy. This is Gertrude.

  它可不是一个玩具这是格特鲁德号。

- She's a miniature locomotive.

  它可是一辆微缩的火车。

- But doesn't it need railway tracks to run on?

  但是火车不是需要有铁轨才能运行吗?

- Oh no. I've fitted Gertrude with car wheels, so she can go anywhere shelikes.

  哦,不需要。我给格特鲁德装上轮子就行了,这样它就可以去任何地方了。

- Grandpa, can we ride in Gertrude?

  爷爷,我们能坐一下格特鲁德吗?

- Hop aboard!

  你们快上来吧。

- Full steam ahead!

  全速前进啦。

- Bye bye, Granny!

  再见,奶奶。

- See you later!

  一会儿见。

- Peppa and George love Grandpa's Little train.

  佩奇和乔治喜欢猪爷爷的小火车。

- Grandpa's train goes, choo choo choo! Choo choo choo! Choo choo choo!

  爷爷的火车走走走,走走走,走走走。

- Grandpa's train goes, choo choo choo! All day Long!

  爷爷的火车走走走,整天走。

- And the piggies on the train go, oink oink oink! oink oink oink! oink oink oink!

  火车上的小猪哼哼叫。哼哼叫,哼哼叫。

- And the piggies on the train go, oink oink oink! All day Long!

  火车上的小猪哼哼叫,整天哼。

- Here is Granddad Dog with Danny Dog.

  狗爷爷和小狗丹尼开着车来了。

- Hello!

  你们好啊。

- Hello, Danny!

  你好啊,丹尼。

- I see you're playing toy trains.

  你们这是在玩玩具火车吗。

- Toy?! Gertrude isn't a toy!

  玩具?格特鲁德才不是玩具你的。

- How's your Little lorry?

  小卡车怎么样了?

- Little lorry?!

  小卡车?

- My breakdown truck is a proper work vehicle.

  我的这辆拖车可是一辆真正的工作车辆。

- Granddad? Can I ride on the train?

  爷爷?我可以去坐火车吗?

- Hmm. It's your choice, Danny, if you'd rather play trains than...

  嗯,你自己决定吧,丹尼,如果你更喜欢坐火车的话。

- Thanks Granddad!

  谢谢你,爷爷。

- See you later!

  一会见了。

- Miss Rabbit is driving the school bus.

  兔小姐开着学校巴士来了。

- And to our left, we can see some hills with trees.

  在我的左边,我们能看到一些山坡上面种着树。

- Hello, everyone!

  你们大家好啊。

- Hello, Peppa!

  你好啊,佩奇。

- All Peppa's friends are here.

  佩奇的朋友们都在。

- Can we ride on the train?

  我们能去坐火车吗?

- Um. I'm giving the children an educational bus tour. Are trainseducational?

  呃,我正在给孩子们上一节关于巴士的教育课。坐火车也能学到东西吗?

- They certainly are!

  这当然可以了。

- Hmm. Hands up, all those who want to ride on the train.

  有谁想要去坐猪爷爷的火车,请举手。

- Me! Me! Me!

  我!我!我!

- And hands up, all those who want to stay on the bus.

  想留在这儿的,请你们把手都举好了哦。

- Ok, you can all go on the train.

  好吧,你们都可以去坐火车。

- And I'll follow along behind.

  我会跟在你们后面的。

- Grandpa's train goes, choo choo choo! Choo choo choo! Choo choo choo! Choochoo choo!

  爷爷的火车走走走,走走走走走走。

- Grandpa's train goes: Choo choo choo! All day long!

  爷爷的火车走走走,整天走。

- What a lot of mud!

  突然路上出现了一堆泥。

- We don't want to get stuck.

  这会让我们都陷进泥里的。

- Maybe we should go a different way.

  或许我们应该换一条路吧。

- It's only a patch of mud.

  这只是一滩泥而已。

- Come on, Gertrude! You can make it!

  来吧,格特鲁德,你可以过去的。

- Come on, bus! You can make it!

  来吧,巴士,你也可以的。

- The bus is stuck in the mud.

  巴士陷进泥里去了。

- Oh bother!

  哦,真倒霉。

- Hello, Miss Rabbit! How are you today?

  你好啊,兔小姐,你今天怎么样?

- I'm a bit stuck. Can you rescue me?

  我陷进泥里去了,你能救我出来吗?

- Certainly!

  没问题。

- Is your truck strong enough?

  你的卡车马力够大吗?

- Trust me.

  相信我吧。

- Did it work?

  成功了吗?

- Err. No. We need a vehicle with more power.

  呃,没有。我们需要一辆马力更大的车子。

- Can I help in any way?

  有什么我们帮忙的吗?

- Err, it's nothing that I can't deal with.

  没有什么事是我解决不了的。

- Thanks anyway.

  但还是谢谢你了。

- I've got an idea!

  我有个办法了。

- Grandpa Pig's train can tow me out of the mud!

  猪爷爷的火车可以把我拉出来。

- Err. Good thinking, Miss Rabbit.

  呃,是个好主意,兔小姐。

- Grandpa's Little train is going to pull the bus out of the mud.

  猪爷爷的小火车要把兔小姐的巴士从泥里拉出来。

- Full steam!

  马力全开。

- Come on, Gertrude!

  加油,格特鲁德。

- Hooray!

  太棒了。

- Well done!

  干的好啊。

- It's amazing what can be done by a toy train!!

  这太厉害了,玩具车竟然这么厉害。

- Toy!!? Gertrude isn't a toy!

  玩具?格特鲁德才不是一个玩具。

- Gertrude is the very best train in the whole world!

  格特鲁德是这个世界上最好的火车。


新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过


大学英语六级单词27天过


美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集

自然拼读法20讲


Tim's发音工作室


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

2019高考真题及MP3(语,数,综,英)

必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


新概念英语全四册单词


一分钟记一个单词(1-100)


好听英文歌推荐


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存