查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》系列之第二季 37:Dens(小屋)

《小猪佩奇》系列之第二季 37:Dens (小屋)

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=t0359ynzjhf&auto=0

Dens 小屋

- Peppa and George are in Granny and Grandpa Pig's garden.

  佩奇和乔治在猪爷爷猪奶奶的花园里。

- They are going to play in their tree house.

  他们要去他们的树屋里玩。

- Peppa and George love their tree house.

  佩奇和乔治喜欢他们的树屋。

- Here are Peppa and George's friends Zoe, Suzy, Rebecca and Richard.

  佩奇和乔治的朋友们来了,苏怡,苏西,瑞贝卡和理查德。

- I like your tree house, Peppa.

  我喜欢你们的树屋,佩奇。

- Can we come in?

  我们能进来吗?

- Yes. Now we can have a tea party.

  可以。现在我们可以开个茶话会了。

- Here are Pedro and Danny.

  佩德罗和丹尼来了。

- Hello, Peppa.

  你好啊佩奇。

- Can we come in?

  我们能进来吗?

- Sorry, Danny, only girls can come into the tree house.

  对不起,丹尼,只有女孩才可以到这个树屋里玩。

- Boys are a bit noisy.

  男孩们来会有一点吵。

- They always spoiled the tea parties.

  他们总是会让茶话会变得很混乱。

- But George and Richard are the boys.

  但是乔治和理查德也是男孩呀。

- Oh, yes, sorry, George, this tree house is for the girls only.

  哦,是的,对不起乔治。这个树屋现在只能女孩进来,

- What's wrong?

  发生什么事了?

- The girls won't let us into the tree house.

  女孩们不让我们进树屋里去玩。

- It isn't fair.

  这真不公平。

- I think I can help, come over here.

  我想我可以帮忙,跟我到这边来。

- Now we can have a nice quiet tea party.

  现在我们终于可以开一个安静的茶话会了。

- What's that noisy?

  这是什么声音啊?

- There, now you boys have your very own den and very old drawbridge.

  好了,现在男孩子们也有自己的小屋了,还有这个特别的吊桥。

- A castle.

  一座城堡。

- Thank you, grandpa pig.

  谢谢你,猪爷爷。

- Can we come in?

  我们可以进来吗?

- No, this is the boy's den, for boys only.

  不行,这个是男孩子的小屋,只给男孩子玩。

- But I love castles.

  但是我喜欢城堡。

- Castles aren't as good as tree houses.

  可是城堡肯定没有树屋那么好玩。

- Come on, girls.

  走吧,姑娘们。

- I'm the king of the castles.

  我是城堡的国王。

- Every castle needs a flag.

  每个城堡都需要一面旗子。

- They've got a flag.

  他们还有一面旗子。

- We don't need a silly flag.

  我们不需要什么难看的旗子。

- Here is granny pig.

  猪奶奶来了。

- Hello, girls, can I get you anything?

  你们好啊,我要给你们点什么吗?

- A flag, please.

  一面旗子,谢谢。

- And it must be better than the boy's flag.

  我们的旗子一定会比男孩们的好。

- I'll see what I can do.

  那我去找找有没有。

- I am the king of the castle.

  我是城堡的国王。

- Every castle needs a telephone.

  每个城堡都需要一个电话。

- Hold this.

  拿着这个。

- Keep this string nice and tight and you can talk to the boys.

  接着你们拉紧这根绳子,然后就能和男孩子们说话了。

- We don't want to talk to the boys.

  我们不想和你们男孩说话。

- We don't want to talk to the girls.

  我们不想和你们女孩说话。

- Granny pig has found a flag for the girl's den.

  猪奶奶给女孩子们的树屋找了一面旗子。

- This dress will make a pretty flag.

  这裙子能做个漂亮的旗子。

- Thank you, granny.

  谢谢,奶奶。

- It isn't as good as the boy's flag.

  这面旗子没有男孩们的旗子好啊。

- I wish I were in the castle.

  我想在城堡里面玩。

- Fairy Princess is live in the castles.

  仙女公主都是住在城堡里的。

- If I were fairy princess, I would live in the tree house.

  如果我是仙女公主,我就是会想住在树屋里。

- Can we come over, please?

  我们能过来玩吗?拜托啦。

- Only if you say the castle is the best.

  只要你们现在说城堡是最好的。

- It is the best.

  确实是最好的。

- I'm staying in my tree house.

  我一定会待在我的树屋里。

- I love the castle.

  我喜欢这个城堡。

- Oh, dear, it is raining, and the castle has no roof.

  哦,糟糕,开始下雨了,但是城堡没有屋顶。

- Let's go to the tree house.

  我们到树屋里去吧。

- No, I'll never leave my castle.

  不,我绝不会离开我的城堡。

- The rain has stopped.

  雨已经停了。

- George has found a muddy puddle.

  乔治找到了一个泥坑。

- That looks fun.

  看上去很好玩。

- I'm staying in my castle.

  我要待在我的城堡里面。

- I'm staying in my tree house.

  我要待在我的树屋里面。

- I'll look after your castle, Danny.

  我来帮你照看你的城堡,丹尼。

- I'll look after your tree house, Peppa.

  你的树屋就交给我吧,佩奇。

- Peppa and Danny love jumping up and down in muddy puddles。

  不管是丹尼还是佩奇都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

- Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles whether they are boysor girls.

  大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去,不管是男孩还是女孩。


网络资源,仅供学习交流



新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过


大学项语六级单词27天过


美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集

自然拼读法20讲


Tim's发音工作室


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

高中必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


新概念英语全四册单词


一分钟记一个单词(1-100)


好听英文歌推荐


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存