查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》第二季 42:School Camp(学校露营)

School Camp(学校露营)

https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=r03188qaxm7&auto=0

School camp 学校露营

- Peppa and her friends are going on a school camp.

  佩奇和朋友们要去参加学校露营。

- Madam gazelle, I don't feel very well.

  羚羊夫人,我感觉我有点不太舒服。

- The bus is very bumpy.

  因为巴士颠簸得太厉害了。

- Oh, dear. Pedro Pony is feeling a bit travel sick.

  哦,糟糕。佩德罗好像有点不舒服。

- Poor Pedro, come and sit in the front with me.

  可怜的佩德罗,那你过来和我坐在前面吧。

- There, is that better?。

  坐好,感觉好点了吗?

- A little bit.

  好一点点了。

- Madam gazelle.

  羚羊夫人。

- Oh, do you feel sick too, Zoe?

  哦,你也感觉不舒服吗?苏怡。

- I might feel sick later, can I sit at front just in case?

  我怕我一会儿会感觉不舒服,我能坐到前面去吗?以防万一。

- Can I sit at the front too?

  我也能坐到前面去吗?

- And me, me...

  我也要。

- Oh, I'm sorry children, you can't all sit at the front.

  对不起,孩子们。你们可不能都坐在前面哦。

- Never mind, we are at the camp side now.

  没关系,我们到露营地点了。

- Hooray!

  太棒了。

- Happy camping, everyone.

  祝大家露营愉快啊。

- Bye-bye!

  再见。

- Oh, this is our camp site.

  这是我们的露营地了。

- Breathe in the wonderful fresh air, children.

  呼吸一下这无比清新的空气吧,孩子们。

- Excellent breathing!

  做得很好,孩子们。

- Now let's put up our tents.

  现在我们把帐篷搭起来吧。

- Peppa and her friends are putting up their tents.

  佩奇和朋友们搭起了帐篷。

- Children, you must each find a partner to share your tent.

  孩子们,每一个人要找一个伙伴,一起共用一个帐篷。

- Suzy, shall we share a tent?

  苏西,我们共用一个帐篷吧?

 - I said I'd share with Zoe.

  我已经答应了和苏怡用一个。

- Oh, sorry Suzy, I said I'd share with Rebecca.

  哦,对不起,苏西,我已经答应了和瑞贝卡用一个。

- Rebecca, you said you'd share with me.

  瑞贝卡,你已经答应了和我用一个。

- Oh, yes.

  哦,是的。

- Emily, who you are going to share tent with?

  艾米丽,你要和谁共用一个帐篷呢?

- Zoe!

  苏怡。

- Ok!

  好的。

- Good, now you can share with me.

  好了,你现在能和我用一个帐篷了。

- OK!

  好的。

- Now I need sticks to make a campfire.

  好了,现在我需要用树枝来生一个篝火。

- We'll get sticks.

  那我们去找树枝。

- But me and Pedro want to get sticks.

  但应该让我和佩德罗去找树枝。

- Haha, you can all collect sticks.

  你们可以一起去找树枝。

- Peppa and her friends collect sticks for the campfire.

  佩奇和朋友们去为篝火收集树枝了。

- Wonderful!

  做得好。

- It is night-time.

  到了晚上。

- Peppa and her friends are sitting around the campfire.

  佩奇和朋友们一起围坐在篝火旁。

- Children, let us all sing a song.

  孩子们 一起来唱首歌吧。

- Yes! The bing bong song, please.

  好的,我们来唱乒乓歌吧。

- Oh, I am not sure.

  哦,这首歌我不太熟。

- Please, Madam Gazelle, sing the bing bong song.

  拜托了,羚羊夫人。弹一首乒乓歌吧。

- All right.

  好吧。

- Now, children, time for bed.

  好了,孩子们。现在该睡觉了。

- Good night, children.

  晚安了,孩子们。

- Good night, Madam Gazelle.

  晚安,羚羊夫人。

- Peppa and Suzy are in their sleeping bags.

  佩奇和苏西睡在她们的睡袋里。

- I have got a torch.

  我有一个手电筒。

- Me too.

  我也有一个。

- Attention, children.

  注意了,孩子们。

- No more giggling please.

  不要再吵闹了,快睡觉。

- What was that funny noise?

  这是什么奇怪的声音啊?

- I don't know.

  我不知道啊。

- There it is again.

  这声音又出现了。

- Suzy, where are you going?

  苏西,你要去哪里啊?

- Madam gazelle, I am a bit scared.

  羚羊夫人,我有点害怕。

- Would you like to come in?

  哦,那你想进来吗?

- Yes, please.

  我想进去。

- Madam gazelle, I think I am a bit scared too.

  羚羊夫人,不好意思我也觉得有一点害怕。

- Can I come in, please?

  那么我能进来吗?

- Of course.

  当然可以。

- I think I might be scared later.

  我现在觉得害怕是不是有点晚了。

- I might be scared later too.

  我也觉得害怕是不是有点晚了。

- And me...

  还有我。

- Come in, everyone.

  你们大家都进来吧。

- Can we have the bing bong song, please?

  我们可以一起来唱乒乓歌吗?

- All right.

  好吧。




新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过


大学项语六级单词27天过


美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集

自然拼读法20讲


Tim's发音工作室


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

高中必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


新概念英语全四册单词


一分钟记一个单词(1-100)


好听英文歌推荐





您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存