# CETtrips #
Click the links to Get the details!
Only online registration is accepted.
It will be closed once registration reaches the amount.
Please remember this activity is non-refundable.
1. this activity is a spontaneous outdoor travel activity, travel route and date for the individual design, only good voluntary registration, joint participation.
(2) Any person who has signed up as a participant shall be deemed to have full capacity for civil conduct. The minor must be accompanied by a guardian and refuses to be physically unfit for strenuous exercise and persons with a history of sudden illness to take part.
(3) Where a participant chooses to participate jointly, it is a voluntary act and there is no binding force between the two parties. And clearly know that this activity does not have the right and obligation relation of contract category.
4. Participants should know that the outdoor activities will inevitably be dangerous and unpredictable, so they must take full responsibility for their own safety, except for the personal injury caused intentionally by others.
5. In the event of personal injury in the course of the activity, the initiator and the peers of the team are obliged to organize rescue or change the itinerary, but if irreversible damage is caused, the initiator and the counterparty of the activity shall not be subject to any legal or financial liability.
6. Before signing up for the event, the participants must firstwith the family to ensure that the family knows and agrees with the announcement of the event. After registration, the participant is deemed to have been known and agreed to by his/her family.
7.A person who applies in place of another person must first communicate with the person to ensure that he or she knows and agrees to the above statement of activities.The person receiving the report shall not be liable for any compensation if he or she suffers personal injury in the course of the activity.
8.There are many uncertainties in the outdoor activities. If it is necessary to change the route, no further notice will be given.
9.Emphasize again: Every person who signs up for this activity is considered to be a civil subject with full cognitive ability. So it should have the ability to choose from its own situation, based on the risk cues in our activity statement and knowledge of outdoor activities.
10. The participant who chooses to register shall be deemed to know and agree to this Activity Statement. Therefore, please read the above statement carefully, choose and participate carefully, and if you sign up, you will have read and fully agree with the terms of the said statement.
11. All visitors are required to sign the Declaration of Exemption for Outdoor Activities before their departure. No registration will be accepted. No refund will be given after the registration of the registration.No refund will be given.All visitors are required to sign for the trip.
12. All rights of interpretation of this activity shall be vested in the CETtrip, and the Volunteer Leader shall have the right to change the itinerary due to special circumstances during the trip, etc. Registration shall be deemed as approval.