“渣男”用英语怎么说?最后一表达亮了
“渣男”的英语怎么说?
例:
He s had affairs with three different women - he s a complete love-rat."
他至少已经和三个女人暧昧不清了,是个彻头彻尾的渣男。
Don’t even think about asking Jane out. How could you look your wife in the eye? Don’t be a love rat.
你就别惦记珍妮了。你对得起你老婆吗?千万别当渣男。
If someone cheats on their husband, wife, or partner, they have a sexual relationship with another person.
出轨是一种背后偷偷摸摸的行为,其中必定有第三方不知情的被欺骗者,这里的sb.就是指“被绿了的人”。
例:
Does he cheat on his wife? 他是不是瞒着妻子出轨了?发觉菲利普对我不忠后,我又气愤又伤心。
类似的表达法还有一个,就是walk out on somebody。
Walk out on somebody:突然离开,抛弃(家庭或伴侣);出走
If someone walks out on their family or their partner, they leave them suddenly and go to live somewhere else.
放下了责任,把别人抛弃,不就是表示不负责任地甩掉别人吗?这是渣男的典型行为吧!
例:
He walked out on his wife.他抛弃了自己的妻子。Asshole:笨蛋;蠢货
If one person calls another person an asshole, they think that person is extremely stupid or has behaved in a stupid way.
Asshole通常用来骂人“蠢货;混蛋”,不过,用这个词来指“渣男”,还是挺贴切的。毕竟,抛弃一个真心对你的女孩,犹如扔掉一座金山呀!
例:
You were such an asshole when you broke up with me.
你和我分手时真渣男!
You can refer to a rich man who spends most of his time enjoying himself as a playboy .
Playboy花花公子不一定是渣男,渣男也不一定是花花公子,但是很多渣男确实是因为“花心”而成渣。
Playboy这个合成词很好地形容了花花公子的特点——爱玩。
例:
He is such a player, can t you tell? How many times has he hurt you?
他是个十足的花花公子,难道你看不出来吗?他伤害过你多少次了?
two-timer: 爱情不专一的人
two-timer形容那种对爱情不专一、一脚踏两船或者出轨的花心大萝卜,这符合比较符合的是恋爱关系中对“渣男”的定义。
例:
She ended the relationship when she found out her boyfriend was two-timing her.
当她发现她的男朋友对她不忠时,她结束了那段感情。
例:
How could you do that to me? You are son of a bitch!
你怎么可以这样对我,你这渣男!
If you refer to someone as a scumbag, you are expressing your feelings of dislike and disgust for them.
例:
Get this scumbag out of my house!
你这人渣快滚出我家!
jerk: 傻瓜;笨蛋;混蛋
If you call someone a jerk, you are insulting them because you think they are stupid or you do not like them.
例:
You ve been dating that girl recently and you re a total cheater.
你最近一直跟那个女孩约会,你真是个彻头彻尾的渣男。
He thinks he hot stuff. But everybody else thinks he's a jerk.
他自以为了不得, 但其他人认为他是个渣男.jackass:愚人,傻子
a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
jackass的原义是“白痴,傻子”,另一个常用的意思是“浑蛋”,在美剧《绝望的主妇》《老友记》中会用来骂渣男。
例:
He is an irrepressible jackass who thinks of himself as a sly fox.
他是个无法自拔的混球,认为自己是只狡猾的狐狸。
womanizer:玩弄女性的人;风流坯子;色鬼
If you describe a man as a womanizer, you disapprove of him because he likes to have many short sexual relationships with women.
甚至可以这么说:如果女人是鱼,那他要的是玩弄整个鱼塘。如果女人是水,那他就是最浪的那个海王。
例:
Since John is a womanizer, it is not difficult to bring him to the lure.约翰既然是个渣男, 引他上钩并不难.例:
It makes me sound like a womanizer.这让我听起来像渣男。