《权力的游戏》第六季的50个经典瞬间

2016-08-29 圣狗子 圣狗子 圣狗子

大家好,终于忙完了手头的事情,谢谢你们的等待。这是《维斯特洛周刊》vol 5。

这期本是第六季的总评+颁奖的下半部分。但当我思考“最佳台词奖”时,发现了太多难以取舍的台词。因此我决定单独将它们列出来作为一期。并为每一段台词都配上了图。这其中有独白,有对话,有大段的演讲,也有简短却让人印象深刻的回答。

相信和我一样,一句一句地看过这些台词后,你会被这些瞬间串联起很多关于第六季的记忆。

本文多图,流量党慎点。


Lady Sansa, I offer my services once again, I will shield your back, and keep your counsel, and give my life for yours if need be. I swear it by the old gods and the new.

珊莎小姐,我再次向您效忠。我会保护您的安危,听从您的指示,如有必要,我愿为您献出我的生命。以新旧诸神之名,我郑重起誓。

Everything I believed, the great victory I saw in the flames, all of it was a lie. You were right all along. The lord never spoke to me. 

每一件我所相信的事,每一个我在火焰中看到的伟大胜利,都是谎言。你一直以来都是对的,光之王从未向我开口。

——You would spill blood in this holy place?

——The gods won't mind. They've spilled more blood than all of us combined. 

——你要血染这座圣殿?

——诸神才不会介意。他们四溅的鲜血比我们所有人加起来还多。

Poisoned by our enemies.

被我们的敌人下毒杀害。

I am the storm, brother. The first storm and the last.

我就是风暴,哥哥。最初的和最后的风暴。

I drink and I know things.

我负责喝酒与博学。

When I was a child my uncle asked what gift I wanted for my name day. I begged him for one of you. It wouldn’t even have to be a big dragon I told him. It could be little, like me. Everyone laughed like it was the funniest thing they’d ever heard. Then my Father told me the last dragon had died a century ago. I cried myself to sleep that night… but here you are.

当我还是个孩子的时候,我叔叔问我命名日想要什么礼物。我求他给我一只龙。我说它甚至不用是一只巨龙,它可以很小,就像我一样。每个人都哈哈大笑,仿佛这是他们听过的最可笑的事情。后来我父亲告诉我,最后的一只龙已经在一个世纪前死去了。那晚我哭着入睡……可是,你就在我眼前。

Zyhys oñoso jehikagon Aeksiot epi, se gis hen syndrorro jemagon.

We ask the Lord to shine his light, and lead a soul out of darkness.Zyhys perzys stepagon Aeksio Oño jorepi, se morghultas lys qelitsos sikagon.

We beg the Lord to share his fire, and light a candle that has gone out.

Hen syndrorro, oños. Hen ñuqir, perzys. Hen morghot, glaeson.

From darkness, light. From ashes, fire. From death, life.


我们祈祷光之王散发光辉,引领一个灵魂走出黑暗。

我们祈求光之王散发火焰,点燃一根已燃尽的蜡烛。

从黑暗,到光明。从灰烬,到火焰。从死亡,到重生。



The past is already written. The ink is dry.

过去已经被书写,墨迹已干。

——I wish you good fortune in the wars to come. And now it begins.

——No now it ends.

——我祝你在接下来的战争中好运。而一切从这里开始。

——不,一切在这里结束。

I fought. I lost. Now I rest. But you, Lord Snow, you’ll be fighting their battles forever.

我战斗过,我失败了,现在我可以安息了。但你,雪诺大人,你将永远为他们而战。

Wear it. Burn it. Whatever you want. You have Castle Black. My watch is ended.

穿上它,烧掉它,无论你想怎么样。黑城堡是你的了。我的守望结束于斯。

Your father was a cunt.

你爸是个贱货。

We never should have left Winterfell.

我们从不该离开临冬城。

And that wilding fellow, with the beard!

还有那个络腮胡的野人!

You are not going to serve. You are going to die.

你们不会侍奉,你们会死去。

Did you know about Ramsay? If you didn’t know, you’re an idiot. If you did know, you’re my enemy.

你之前了解拉姆斯吗?如果你不了解,你就是个白痴。如果你了解,你就是我的敌人。

The time has come. Leave me!

时候到了。丢下我!

Hold the door! 

堵住那扇门

Every Khal who ever lived chose three blood riders to fight beside him and guard his way, But I am not a Khal. I will not choose three blood riders. I choose you all.

每一个卡奥都会选择三个血盟卫与他并肩作战,保卫他前行。但我不是一个卡奥,我不会选择三个血盟卫,我选择你们所有人。

I have to go. My father is waiting for me.

我该走了,我的父亲在等我。

When I last saw you, you were a boy.

上次我见你的时候,你还是个孩子。

Knowledge has made you powerful. But there's still so much you don't know.

知识让你强大,但还有太多你不知道的事情。

As long as I’m standing, the war is not over. This is my home. I was born in this castle and I’m ready to die in it.

只要我还活着,战争就没有结束。这是我的家,我生在这里,我也准备好了死在这里。

——Violence is a disease. You don't cure a disease by spreading it to more people.

——You don't cure it by dying, either. 

——暴力是一种疾病。你不能通过将它传染给别人来治愈它。

——你也不能通过死亡来治愈它。

Drink. Listen to me. If you're so broken that there's no coming back, take a knife and cut your wrists. End it. But if you're staying, Theon, I need you. We're gonna sail to Meereen. We're gonna make a pact with this Dragon Queen. And we're gonna take back the Iron Islands. Are you with me? Are you really with me?

喝酒,听我说。如果你已经破碎到无法挽回,去拿把刀割开手腕,了结这一切。但如果你要留下来,席恩,我需要你。我们会驶向弥林。我们会和那个龙女王达成协议。我们会夺回铁群岛。你会和我并肩作战吗?你真的会和我并肩作战吗?

I prefer chicken.

我更喜欢鸡肉。

Shall we pray?

我们来祈祷吧?

You never thought you'd find yourself in your position. Being responsible for so many lives at such a young age. I never thought I'd be in my position. I was a crabber's son, then I was a smuggler. And now I find myself addressing the lady of a great house in time of war. But I'm here because this isn't someone else's war. It's our war. Your uncle, Lord Commander Mormont, made that man his steward. He chose Jon to be his successor because he knew he had the courage to do what was right, even if it meant giving his life. Because Jeor Mormont and Jon Snow both understood that the real war isn't between a few squabbling houses. It's between the living and the dead. And make no mistake, my lady, the dead are coming.

您从未想过您会身居高位,在这样小的年纪为这么多的人的生死负责。我从未想过我会处在现在的位置。我是个捕蟹人的儿子,后来成了一个走私贩。而现在我发现自己在战火纷飞的年代,向一个伟大家族的女主人演说。我在这里,不是因为这是某个人的战争,这是我们的战争。您的伯父莫尔蒙总司令任命这个人做他的事务官。他选择琼恩做自己的接班人。因为他知道他有勇气去做正确的事情,哪怕这意味着献出生命。因为杰奥·莫尔蒙和琼恩·雪诺都明白,真正的战争不是几个争吵不休的家族之间的,真正的战争是生者和亡者之间的。不要铸成大错,小姐,亡者就要到来。

Sixty-two.

六十二人

One last thing, Ser Jamie. Should I fail to persuade the Blackfish to surrender, and if you attack the castle, honor compels me to fight for Lady Sansa's kin... to fight against you.

如果我没能说服黑鱼投降,你攻打城堡,我的荣誉感会要求我必须为珊莎小姐的家人而战……与你为敌。

Because you don't matter to me, Lord Edmure. Your son doesn't matter to me. The people in the castle don't matter to me.

因为我不在乎你,艾德慕大人。我不在乎你的儿子。我不在乎城堡里的人。


——Finally a girl is no one.

——A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell. And I’m going home.

——女孩终于是无姓之人了。

——女孩是临冬城的艾莉亚·史塔克。而我现在要回家了。

I choose violence.

我选择暴力。

You’ve lost, Cersei. It’s the only joy I can find in all this misery.

你输了,瑟曦。这是我在这一片惨相中能发现的唯一乐趣。

Most famous dwarf in the world.

我可是世界上最有名的侏儒。

Despite appearances… I think you’ll find the city’s on the rise.

不管看上去怎么样……我想你会发现本市的欣欣向荣。

You’re going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well.

你明天就要死了,波顿大人。睡个好觉吧。

If I fall, don't bring me back.

如果我倒下,不要复活我。

Your words will disappear. Your house will disappear. Your name will disappear. All memory of you will disappear.

你的言语将会消失。你的家族将会消失。你的名字将会消失。一切关于你的记忆将会消失。

——And I imagine your offer is free of any marriage demands?

——I never demand, but I’m up for anything really.

那我猜你的提议并不强求任何联姻?

我从不强求,但我也来者不拒,真的。

Forget the bloody gods and listen to what I’m telling you.

别管你他妈的神了,听我说。

I do things because they feel good.

我做那些事是因为它们让我心情愉悦。

My name is Arya Stark. I want you to know that. The last thing you’ll ever see is a Stark smiling down at you, as you die.

我的名字是艾莉亚·史塔克。我希望你记住这点。你看到的最后一件事,将是一个史塔克笑着看你死去。

I loved that girl like she was my own. She was good, she was kind and you killed her.

我将那个女孩儿视为己出。她那么美好,那么善良,你却杀了她!

Tyrion Lannister, I name you Hand of the Queen. 

提利昂·兰尼斯特,我任命你为女王之手。

What’s your name again ? Barbaro ? You look like an angry little boy. Don't presume to tell me what I need. You shut up dear. Anything from you? Good, let the grown women speak

你叫什么名字来着?巴巴罗?奥芭娅,你看上去就像个生气的小男孩。不要操心猜测我需要什么……你也闭嘴吧,宝贝儿。你还有什么要说的吗?没有?那就好,让大人们说会儿话。

Promise me, Ned.

承诺我,奈德。

Well, father always promised, didn’t he?

父亲总是承诺,不是吗?

Your son was butchered at the Red Wedding, Lord Manderly, but you refused the call. 

You swore allegiance to House Stark, Lord Glover, but in their hour of greatest need, you refused the call. 

And you, Lord Cerwyn, your father was skinned alive by Ramsay Bolton. Still you refused the call. 

But House Mormont remembers. The North remembers. We know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king from this day until his last day.

你的儿子在红色婚礼上被屠杀,曼德勒大人,但你拒绝了征召。

你曾宣誓效忠史塔克家族,葛洛佛大人,但在他们最需要的时刻,你拒绝了征召。

还有你,赛尔文大人,你的父亲活活被拉姆斯·波顿剥皮,你依然拒绝了征召。

但莫尔蒙家族记得。北方永远记得。除了叫做史塔克的北境之王,我们不承认任何国王。我不在乎他是个私生子,奈德·史塔克的血液在他的血管中奔涌。他永远都是我的国王。

The King in the North! The King in the North! The King in the North! The King in the North!

北境之王!北境之王!北境之王!北境之王!

Long may she reign.

女王长治久安


后记:

本文题目说“五十大瞬间”,但私生子之战中的很多精彩瞬间,都因为没有台词,而没有被包括在内。这并不代表那些瞬间不够经典。

而且我好像最终选了52段,也不是整整50段……

我也一定遗忘了很多十分重要和精彩的台词,如果你发现你最喜欢的台词没有被我提到,请在留言区告诉我和所有人。

第六季总评的下部会在下期发布,时间可能是周四或周五。