《权力的游戏》第六季的55个瞬间

2017-07-15 圣狗子 圣狗子 圣狗子

大家好,这是《维斯特洛周刊》,我是圣狗子。第七季还有不到2天就回归了。相信逐句看过这些台词后,你会被这些瞬间串联起很多关于第六季的记忆。

Lady Sansa, I offer my services once again, I will shield your back, and keep your counsel, and give my life for yours if need be. I swear it by the old gods and the new.

珊莎小姐,我再次向您效忠。我会保护您的安危,保守您的秘密,如有必要,我愿为您献出我的生命。以新旧诸神之名,我郑重起誓。


Everything I believed, the great victory I saw in the flames, all of it was a lie. You were right all along. The lord never spoke to me.

每一件我所相信的事,每一场我在火焰中看到的伟大胜利,都是一个谎言。你一直以来都是对的,光之王从未向我开口。


High Sparrow: You would spill blood in this holy place?

Jamie: The gods won't mind. They've spilled more blood than all of us combined.

大麻雀:你要血染这座圣殿?

詹姆:诸神才不会介意。他们四溅的鲜血比我们所有人加起来还多

Poisoned by our enemies.

被我们的敌人下毒杀害。


I am the storm, brother. The first storm and the last.

我就是风暴,哥哥。最初的和最后的风暴。


I drink and I know things.

我醉生梦死,我无所不知 。


When I was a child my uncle asked what gift I wanted for my name day. I begged him for one of you. It wouldn’t even have to be a big dragon I told him. It could be little, like me. Everyone laughed like it was the funniest thing they’d ever heard. Then my Father told me the last dragon had died a century ago. I cried myself to sleep that night… but here you are.

当我还是个孩子的时候,我叔叔问我在命名日想要什么礼物。我求他给我一只龙。我说它甚至可以不是巨龙,它可以很小,就像我一样。每个人都哈哈大笑,仿佛这是他们听过的最可笑的事情。后来我父亲告诉我,最后一只龙已经在一个世纪前死了。那晚我哭着入睡……可是现在,你就在我眼前。


Zyhys oñoso jehikagon Aeksiot epi, se gis hen syndrorro jemagon.

We ask the Lord to shine his light, and lead a soul out of darkness.

Zyhys perzys stepagon Aeksio Oño jorepi, se morghultas lys qelitsos sikagon.

We beg the Lord to share his fire, and light a candle that has gone out.

Hen syndrorro, oños. Hen ñuqir, perzys. Hen morghot, glaeson.

From darkness, light. From ashes, fire. From death, life.

我们祈祷光之王散发光辉,带领一个灵魂走出黑暗。

我们祈求光之王散发火焰,点燃一根已燃尽的蜡烛。

从黑暗,到光明。从灰烬,到火焰。从死亡,到重生。


The past is already written. The ink is dry.

过去已经被书写,墨迹已干。


Arthur Dayne: I wish you good fortune in the wars to come. And now it begins.

Ned: No now it ends.

亚瑟·戴恩:我祝你在接下来的战争中好运。而一切从这里开始。

奈德:不,一切在这里结束。

I fought. I lost. Now I rest. But you, Lord Snow, you’ll be fighting their battles forever.

我战斗过,我失败了,现在我可以安息了。但你,雪诺大人,你将永远为他们而战。



Wear it. Burn it. Whatever you want. You have Castle Black. My watch is ended.

穿上它,烧掉它,你想怎么样都行。黑城堡是你的了。我的守望结束于斯。


Welcome home, Lord Stark.

欢迎回家,史塔克大人。



We never should have left Winterfell.

我们从不该离开临冬城。



And that wilding fellow, with the beard!

还有那个络腮胡的野人!


You are not going to serve. You are going to die.

你们不会侍奉,你们会死。


Tyrion Lannister was right. I love you. I will always love you.

提利昂·兰尼斯特是对的。我爱你。我会永远爱你。


Did you know about Ramsay? If you didn’t know, you’re an idiot. If you did know, you’re my enemy.

你之前了解拉姆斯吗?如果你不了解,你就是个白痴。如果你了解,你就是我的敌人。


The time has come. Leave me!

时间到了。丢下我!


Hold the door!

堵住那扇门!



Every Khal who ever lived chose three blood riders to fight beside him and guard his way, But I am not a Khal. I will not choose three blood riders. I choose you all.

每一个卡奥都会选择三个血盟卫与他并肩作战,保卫他前行。但我不是一个卡奥,我不会选择三个血盟卫,我选择你们所有人。


I have to go. My father is waiting for me.

我该走了,我的父亲在等我。


When I last saw you, you were a boy.

上次我见你的时候,你还是个孩子。


Knowledge has made you powerful. But there's still so much you don't know.

知识让你强大,但你还不知道的事情太多了。


As long as I’m standing, the war is not over. This is my home. I was born in this castle and I’m ready to die in it.

只要我还活着,战争就没有结束。这是我的家,我生在这里,也准备好了死在这里。


Brother Ray: Violence is a disease. You don't cure a disease by spreading it to more people.

Sandor: You don't cure it by dying, either.

修士雷伊:暴力是一种疾病。你不能通过将它传染给别人来治愈它。

桑铎:你也不能通过死亡来治愈它。


Drink. Listen to me. If you're so broken that there's no coming back, take a knife and cut your wrists. End it. But if you're staying, Theon, I need you. We're gonna sail to Meereen. We're gonna make a pact with this Dragon Queen. And we're gonna take back the Iron Islands. Are you with me? Are you really with me?

喝酒,听我说。如果你已经破碎到无法挽回,就去拿把刀割开手腕,了结这一切。但如果你要留下来,那么席恩,我需要你。我们会驶向弥林。我们会和那个龙女王达成协议。我们会夺回铁群岛。你会和我并肩作战吗?你真的会和我并肩作战吗?

I prefer chicken.

我更喜欢吃鸡。


Shall we pray?

我们来祈祷吧?


您从未想过您会身居高位,在如此小的年纪为这么多人负责。我从未想过,我会处在现在的位置。我是个捕蟹人的儿子,后来成了一个走私贩。此刻我发现自己竟在战火纷飞的年代,向一个伟大家族的女主人演说。我在这里,不是因为这是某个人的战争,而是因为这是我们的战争。您的伯父莫尔蒙总司令,任命这个人做他的事务官,他选择琼恩做自己的接班人。因为他知道,琼恩有勇气去做正确的事情,哪怕这意味着付出生命的代价。因为杰奥·莫尔蒙和琼恩·雪诺都明白,真正的战争不是几个争吵不休的家族之间的,真正的战争是生者和亡灵之间的。不要铸成大错,小姐,亡灵就要到来。


Sixty-two.

六十二人。


One last thing, Ser Jamie. Should I fail to persuade the Blackfish to surrender, and if you attack the castle, honor compels me to fight for Lady Sansa's kin... to fight against you.

最后一件事,詹姆骑士。如果我没能说服黑鱼投降,如果你攻打城堡,荣誉会要求我为珊莎小姐的家人而战……与你为敌。


Because you don't matter to me, Lord Edmure. Your son doesn't matter to me. The people in the castle don't matter to me.

因为我不在乎你,艾德慕大人。我不在乎你的儿子。我也不在乎城堡里的人。


Jaqen: Finally a girl is no one.

Arya: A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell. And I’m going home.

贾昆:女孩终于是无姓之人了。

艾莉亚:女孩是临冬城的艾莉亚·史塔克。而现在我要回家了。



I choose violence.

我选择暴力。


You’ve lost, Cersei. It’s the only joy I can find in all this misery.

你输了,瑟曦。这是我在这一片惨相中能发现的唯一乐趣。


Most famous dwarf in the world.

我可是世界上最有名的侏儒。


Despite appearances… I think you’ll find the city’s on the rise.

尽管看上去不怎么样……我想你会发现本市的欣欣向荣。


My reign is just begun.

我的统治才刚刚开始。



You’re going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well.

你明天就要死了,波顿大人。睡个好觉吧。



If I fall, don't bring me back.

如果我倒下,不要复活我。


Your words will disappear. Your house will disappear. Your name will disappear. All memory of you will disappear.

你的族训将会消失。你的家族将会消失。你的名字将会消失。一切关于你的记忆将会消失。


Daenerys: And I imagine your offer is free of any marriage demands?

Yara: I never demand, but I’m up for anything really.

丹妮莉丝:那我猜你的提议并不强求任何联姻?

雅拉:我从不强求,但我也真的来者不拒。


Forget the bloody gods and listen to what I’m telling you.

别管你他妈的神了,听我说。


你今天可不会死,你有很长一段时间都不会死。


The Freys and the Lannisters send their regards!

佛雷和兰尼斯特家族送来他们的问候!


My name is Arya Stark. I want you to know that. The last thing you’ll ever see is a Stark smiling down at you, as you die.

我的名字是艾莉亚·史塔克。我希望你记住这点。你看到的最后一件事,将是一个史塔克微笑着看你死去。



I loved that girl like she was my own. She was good, she was kind and you killed her.

我将那个女孩儿视为己出。她那么美好,那么善良,你却杀了她!



Tyrion Lannister, I name you Hand of the Queen.

提利昂·兰尼斯特,我任命你为女王之手。


瑟曦偷走了我的未来,她杀了我的儿子,我的孙子,也杀了我的孙女。我现在想要的不是活下去。


Fire and blood.

血与火。


Promise me, Ned.

承诺我,奈德。



Well, father always promised, didn’t he?

父亲总是承诺,不是吗?


你的儿子在红色婚礼上被屠杀,曼德勒大人,但你拒绝了征召。

你曾宣誓效忠史塔克家族,葛洛佛大人,但在他们最需要的时刻,你拒绝了征召。

还有你,赛尔文大人,你的父亲被拉姆斯·波顿活活剥皮,你依然拒绝了征召。

但莫尔蒙家族记得。北方永远记得!除了叫做史塔克的北境之王,我们不承认任何国王。我不在乎他是个私生子,他的血管中奔涌着奈德·史塔克的血液。他永远都是我的国王。


The King in the North! The King in the North! The King in the North! The King in the North!

北境之王!北境之王!北境之王!北境之王!



Long may she reign.

女王长治久安。


欢迎你关注我,也把这个公众号“圣狗子”推荐给你同样喜欢《权力的游戏》的朋友。在即将开始的第七季里,你有太多需要知道和想起的事。这有时候不是那么简单,我会试着告诉你每一件事情,做你的代理骑士。

I will be your champion.





iOS 赞赏

《权力的游戏》第六季的55个瞬间




圣狗子 维斯特洛周刊

IT'S NOT A BIG BLOG.

IT'S A PROUD ONE.

点击查看《维斯特洛周刊》其他文章