查看原文
其他

英文动画 ▏英文版《小猪佩奇》第一季 01 Muddy Puddles

关注☞ 小学英语学习帮 2023-02-11

《小猪佩奇》是英国学前系列动画,描述佩奇一家的日常生活。佩奇是一只5岁的粉红小猪,和爸爸妈妈还有弟弟乔治一起住在山坡上的小屋里。情节有趣,画面温馨,贴近生活,寓教于乐。帮主会不定期为大家分享小猪佩奇的英文原声动画短片,5分钟一集,每集一个主题,围绕主题有地道的英语表达和高度重复的关键词。不仅适合少儿英语启蒙,还能帮助有英语基础的成人提高口语水平哦,大家一起来磨耳朵吧。
Muddy Puddles


(点击右下角可放大横屏观看)


相应台


向上滑动阅览

I'm Peppa pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

这是我的弟弟乔治。

This is Mummy Pig.

这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig.

这是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

小猪佩奇。


 Muddy puddles  

泥坑


It is raining today.

今天下雨了。

So, Peppa and George cannot play outside.

所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩儿。

Daddy, it's stopped raining.

爸爸,现在雨停了。

Can we go out to play?

我们能出去玩儿吗?

All right, run along you two.

好的,你们两个去玩儿吧。

Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.

佩奇喜欢跳泥坑。

I love muddy puddles.

我喜欢泥坑。

Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, 

you must wear your boots.

佩奇,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须得穿上靴子。

Sorry, Mummy.

对不起,妈妈

George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too.

乔治也喜欢跳泥坑。

George. If you jump in muddy puddles, 

you must wear your boots.

乔治,如果你要跳泥坑,你也必须穿上靴子

Peppa likes to look after 

her little brother, George.

佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟乔治

George, let's find some more puddles.

乔治,我们再去找更多的泥坑吧。

Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.

佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。

Peppa has found a little puddle.

佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。

George has found a big puddle.

乔治找到了一个大泥坑。

Look, George. There's a really big puddle.

乔治,你看, 那个泥坑真的很大。

George wants to jump into the big puddle first.

乔治想第一个跳进大泥坑里。

Stop, George.

等一下,乔治。

I must check if it's safe for you.

我得先检查一下这里是否安全。

Good. It is safe for you.

很好,你可以放心地玩儿了。

Sorry, George. It's only mud.

对不起,乔治。只是些泥而已。

Peppa and George love jumping in 

muddy puddles.

佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Come on,George.

来吧,乔治。

Let's go and show Daddy.

我们快去给爸爸看。


Goodness me.

哦,我的老天哪。

Daddy. Daddy.

爸爸,爸爸。

Guess what we've been doing.

你猜猜我们刚才干了什么。

Let me think...

让我猜一猜

Have you been watching television?

你们刚才看电视了?

No. No. Daddy.

不对,爸爸。

Have you just had a bath?

你们刚才洗澡了?

No. No.

不对,不对。

I know. You've been jumping 

in muddy puddles.

我知道了,你们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Yes. Yes. Daddy. 

We've been jumping in muddy puddles.

没错,没错,爸爸,我们在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in.

哈哈,看看你们弄得多脏啊。

Oooh...

糟糕

Oh, well, it's only mud.

哦,没事,只是些泥而已。

Let's clean up quickly before 

Mummy sees the mess.

快去洗干净,别让妈妈看到你们这么脏。

Daddy, when we've cleaned up, 

will you and Mummy Come and play, too?

爸爸,等我们洗干净,你和妈妈也会来玩吗?

Yes, we can all play in the garden.

好的,我们都来花园里玩。

Peppa and George are wearing their boots.

佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子。

Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots.

妈妈和爸爸也穿着他们的靴子。

Peppa loves jumping up and down in 

muddy puddles.

佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Everyone loves jumping up and down in 

muddy puddles.

大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in.

哦,看呐,猪爸爸,瞧瞧你身上多脏啊。

It's only mud. 

只是些泥而已。




声明:以上部分图文由小学英语学习帮整理于网络,本内容仅作分享学习,文字及图片版权属于原作者,如果分享内容在版权上存在争议,请与我们联系,我们会及时处理。Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ
长按关注解锁更多精彩内容


点下“在看”想看就看👇

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存