查看原文
其他

▶️英文动画 ▏英文版《小猪佩奇》第一季 12 Bicycles

关注☞ 小学英语学习帮 2023-02-11

《小猪佩奇》是英国学前系列动画,描述佩奇一家的日常生活。佩奇是一只5岁的粉红小猪,和爸爸妈妈还有弟弟乔治一起住在山坡上的小屋里。情节有趣,画面温馨,贴近生活,寓教于乐。小学英语学习帮会不定期为大家分享小猪佩奇的英文原声动画短片,5分钟一集,每集一个主题,围绕主题有地道的英语表达和高度重复的关键词。不仅适合少儿英语启蒙,还能帮助有英语基础的成人提高口语水平哦,大家一起来磨耳朵吧。

第一季回顾
 点击表格中彩色标题即可播放

01泥坑
02恐龙丢了
03最好的朋友04鹦鹉波利
05捉迷藏06幼儿园
07妈妈在工作08中间的小猪
09爸爸的眼镜丢了
10花园种菜
11打嗝


Bicycles

 


(播放后点击右下角可放大横屏观看)


滑动阅览相应台词


向上滑动阅览

I'm Peppa pig.

  我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

    这是我的弟弟乔治。

This is Mummy Pig.

  这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig.

   这是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

  小猪佩奇。


▶ 12 Bicycles

     自行车


It is a lovely, sunny day,

今天是个阳光灿烂的日子,

and Peppa and George are

riding their bicycles.

佩奇和乔治在骑自行车。

That's a fine pumpkin, Daddy Pig!

那个南瓜不错啊,猪爸爸!

Daddy Pig is very proud of his pumpkin.

猪爸爸对自己的南瓜感到非常自豪。

Pumpkins are the only thing I can grow.

南瓜是我唯一能种的东西。

Probably because I love pumpkin pie!

这可能因为我喜欢吃南瓜派吧!

Come on, George.

快点,乔治。

Danny, Suzy, Rebecca!

丹尼,苏茜,瑞贝卡!

Peppa and her friends,

佩奇和她的朋友们,

Danny Dog, Suzy Sheep and Rebecca Rabbit,

are riding their bicycles.

小狗丹尼,小羊苏茜和小兔瑞贝卡

在骑自行车。

George is riding his tricycle.

乔治正骑着他的三轮自行车。

He's going so slowly.

看他骑得好慢啊。

Let's race to Daddy Pig's pumpkin.

我们比赛看谁最先到猪爸爸的南瓜那里。

If We race to Daddy's Pumpkin,

如果我们要骑到南瓜那里,

We have to be very careful

not to bump into it.

我们得非常小心,千万别撞上去。

Daddy Would be very sad

if the pumpkin got broken.

如果南瓜撞坏了,爸爸会非常伤心的。

Don't Worry, Peppa..

不用担心,佩奇…

Race you!

 比赛开始!

Peppa and her friends are

racing to Daddy Pig's pumpkin!

     佩奇和朋友们比赛谁最先到达南瓜那儿!

Hey! Watch out for my pumpkin!!

    嘿!小心我的南瓜!!

Hurray!

好了!

Peppa! Look out! Daddy's Pumpkin!!!!

    佩奇!小心点!别撞到南瓜!!!!

Wow!

哇!

Sorry, Daddy!

对不起,爸爸!

Look at George! He's going so slowly!

看看乔治!他骑得好慢啊!

George is still riding a baby bike!

乔治现在还骑着宝宝自行车呢!

Yours is a baby bike, too, Peppa!

你的也是宝宝自行车啊,佩奇!

You've still got stabilizers!

你的车子两旁也有辅助轮!

I can ride without my stabilizers.

我骑的自行车可没有辅助轮哦。

Me, too.

我也是。

And me.

我也是。

Let's ride up the hill again!

我们再骑到山顶去!

Are you coming, Peppa?

你要一起去吗,佩奇?

No, I think I'll stay here.

不了,我想我就待在这儿吧。

See you later!

一会见啦!

Bye!

 再见!

Peppa wishes she did not have

stabilizers on her bicycle.

       佩奇希望她的自行车上没有辅助轮。

Daddy, I don't want stabilizers anymore.

爸爸,我不想再要辅助轮了。

Do you think you can ride without them?

没有辅助轮,你能骑好吗?

Yes.

   是的。

Alright, Peppa. Let's take them off.

   好吧,佩奇。我们把辅助轮卸掉。

Daddy Pig is taking the stabilizers

off Peppa's bicycle.

猪爸爸把自行车后面的辅助轮卸掉了。

Are you sure you want to

ride without stabilizers?

你确定骑自行车不要辅助轮?

Yes!

  是的!

You've never done it before.

可你之前从没试过。

I can do it. I can! I can!

我可以的。我可以!我可以!

Arrgh!

啊!

It's not funny!

一点也不好笑!

Riding Without stabilizers is not easy.

     没有辅助轮的自行车挺难骑的。

Would you like some help, Peppa?

需要帮助吗,佩奇?

Yes, please, Daddy.

是的,爸爸。

Alright. Ready...

那好吧。准备好…

Steady... GO!

坐好啦…骑吧!

Don't let go, Daddy!

不要放手啊,爸爸!

Don't worry. I've got you.

不要担心,我会抓紧你的。

You're doing really well, Peppa.

你骑得真好,佩奇。

Hold on, Daddy!

抓紧了,爸爸!

Just keep peddling.

继续踩踏板哦。

Peppa is riding on her own, 

without stabilizers!

佩奇能自己骑自行车,

不需要辅助轮了!

Daddy! You let go!

爸爸!你放手了!

You've been cycling on your own for ages.

你已经一个人骑了很久了。

Have I?

真的吗?

You're really very good at it!

你真的骑得很好哦!

Am I?

是吗?

Oh, I can do it! Look at me!

哦,我能做到了!快看我!

Look at me! I can ride my bike properly.

快看我!我会骑两轮自行车了。

Danny! Suzy! Rebecca! Look!

丹尼!苏茜!瑞贝卡!看!

I don't need my stabilizers anymore!

我再也不需要辅助轮了!

Look at me!

你们看啊!

Hurray!

太棒了!

Race you to Daddy's pumpkin!

我们比赛骑到南瓜那里!

Wheeeee!

来啦!

Peppa, look out my pumpkin!

佩奇,小心我的南瓜!

I'm going to win!

我马上就要赢了!

Peppa isn't looking where she is going!

佩奇没有看前面的路!

Ahhhhh! Wahhhh! Oops!

啊~~!哦!天哪!

Oh, dear, 

  哦,糟糕了,

Peppa has squashed Daddy Pig's pumpkin!

佩奇把猪爸爸的南瓜撞碎了!

Sorry! I squashed your pumpkin, Daddy.

对不起!爸爸,我把你的南瓜撞碎了。

Never mind the pumpkin.

不要管南瓜了。

The important thing is that you are okay.

重要的是你没受伤就好了。

In future, you really must look 

where you are going.

以后,你骑车必须要看路啊。

I promise I will, Daddy.

    我保证我一定会看路的,爸爸。

Good. 

好吧。

Anyway, now the pumpkin is broken,

既然现在南瓜都已经碎了,

I can make it into pumpkin pie!

我可以用它来做南瓜派了!

I love pumpkin pie!

我喜欢吃南瓜派!

And because Daddy Pig's pumpkin is so big,

   因为猪爸爸的南瓜非常大,

there will be enough pumpkin pie 

for everyone!

所以我们每个人都可以吃到南瓜派了!

Hurray!

太棒啦!




声明:以上部分内容整理于网络,仅作分享学习,版权属于原出版机构或影像公司,请勿商用,Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ 。


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存