英文版《小猪佩奇》系列第二季45School Camp 学校露营
School Camp
(播放后点击右下角可放大横屏观看)
双语文本
上下滑动可查看更多文本School camp
学校营地
Peppa and herfriends
佩帕和她的朋友们
are going on a school camp.
要去学校露营。
Madam gazelle, I don't feel very well.
“瞪羚夫人,我感觉不太舒服。”
The bus is very bumpy.
公共汽车很颠簸。
Oh, dear.
“哦,亲爱的。”
Pedro Pony is feeling a bit travel sick.
佩德罗·小马有点不舒服。
Poor pedro, come and sit
可怜的佩德罗,过来坐下
in the front with me.
和我在前面。
There, is that better?
“好了,是不是更好?”
A little bit.
一点点。
Madam gazelle.
瞪羚夫人。
Oh, do you feel sick too, Zoe?
“哦,你也觉得恶心吗,佐伊?”
I might feel sick later,
“我以后可能会觉得不舒服,”
can I sit at front just in case?
我能坐在前面以防万一吗?
Can I sit at the front too?
我也可以坐在前面吗?
And me, me...
“还有我,我…”
Oh, I'm sorry children;
“哦,对不起孩子们”
you can't all sit at the front.
你们不能都坐在前面。
Oh!
哦!
Never mind,
“没关系,”
we are at the camp side now.
我们现在在营地那边。
Hooray!
万岁!
Happy camping, everyone.
“大家露营愉快。”
Bye-bye!
再见!
Ohoh, this is our camp side.
“哦,这是我们的营地。”
Breathe in the wonderful fresh air, children.
“呼吸美妙的新鲜空气,孩子们。”
Excellent breathing!
好呼吸!
Now let's put up ourtents.
现在我们搭帐篷吧。
Peppa and herfriends are
佩帕和她的朋友们
putting up theirtents.
把他们的东西挂起来。
Children, you must each find a partner
孩子们,你们每个人都必须找到一个伙伴
to share yourtent.
分享你的帐篷。
Suzy, shall we share a tent?
“苏西,我们一起搭帐篷好吗?”
I said I'd share with Zoe.
我说过我会和佐伊分享。
Oh, sorry Suzy,
“哦,对不起,苏西,”
I said I'd share with Rebecca.
我说过我会和丽贝卡分享。
Rebecca, you said you'd share with me.
“丽贝卡,你说过要和我分享的。”
Oh, yes.
“哦,是的。”
Emily, who you are going to share tent with?
“艾米丽,你要和谁合住帐篷?”
Zoe!
佐伊!
Ok!
好 啊!
Good, now you can share with me.
“很好,现在你可以和我分享了。”
OK!
好 啊!
Now I need sticks to make a campfire.
现在我需要棍子来生篝火。
We'll get sticks.
我们去拿棍子。
But me and Pedro want to get sticks.
但我和佩德罗想买棍子。
Haha, you can all collect sticks.
“哈哈,你们都可以捡棍子。”
Peppa and herfriends collect sticks
佩帕和她的朋友收集棍子
for the camp fire.
为了营火。
Wonderful!
精彩的!
It is night-time.
现在是晚上。
Peppa and herfriends are
佩帕和她的朋友们
sitting around the camp fire.
坐在营火旁。
Children, let us all sing a song.
“孩子们,让我们一起唱一首歌吧。”
Yes! The bing bong song, please.
“是的!请给我一首炳邦歌。”
Oh, I am not sure.
“哦,我不确定。”
Please, Madam Gazelle,
“拜托,瞪羚夫人,”
sing the bing bong song.
唱一首冰棒歌。
All right.
好的。
Oh, we're playing a tune
“哦,我们在演奏一首曲子”
and we're singing a song.
我们在唱一首歌。
With a bing and a bong and a bing.
带着一个棒子和一个棒子。
Bong bing boo, bing bong bing
“棒棒糖,棒棒糖”
Bing bong bingley bungley booooo
宾邦宾利邦利博奥
bong bing boo bing bong bing
邦兵布兵邦兵
Bing bong bingley bungley booooo
宾邦宾利邦利博奥
Now, children, time for bed.
“现在,孩子们,该睡觉了。”
Good night, children.
“晚安,孩子们。”
Good night, Madam Gazelle.
“晚安,瞪羚夫人。”
Peppa and suzy are in theirsleeping bags.
佩帕和苏西在他们的睡袋里。
I have got a torch.
我有手电筒。
Me too.
我也是。
Attention, children.
“注意,孩子们。”
No more giggling please.
别再傻笑了。
What was that funny noise?
那奇怪的声音是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道。
There it is again.
又来了。
Suzy, where are you going?
“苏西,你要去哪儿?”
Madam gazelle,
“瞪羚夫人,”
I am a bit scared.
我有点害怕。
Would you like to come in?
你想进来吗?
Yes, please.
“是的,请。”
Madam gazelle,
“瞪羚夫人,”
I think I am a bit scared too.
我想我也有点害怕。
Can I come in, please?
“我能进来吗?”
Of course.
当然。
I think I might be scared later.
我想我以后可能会害怕。
I might be scared later too.
我以后也可能害怕。
And me...
还有我…
Come in, everyone.
“大家进来。”
Can we have the bing bong song, please?
“请给我们唱一首冰糖歌好吗?”
All right.
好的。
We are playing a tune and singing a
我们在唱一首曲子
song with a bing and a bong and a bing.
一曲一曲一曲。
Bong bing boo, bing bong bing
“棒棒糖,棒棒糖”
Bing bong bingley bungley booooo
宾邦宾利邦利博奥
bong bing boo bing bong bing
邦兵布兵邦兵
Bing bong bingley bungley booooo
宾邦宾利邦利博奥
声明:以上部分内容整理于网络,仅作分享学习,版权属于原出版机构或影像公司,本资源为电子载体,传播分享仅限于家庭使用与交流心得、参考和辅助购买决策,不得以任何理由在商业行为中使用。Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ 。长按识别或扫码关注
【小学英语学习帮】
看动画听儿歌
寓教于乐学英语