查看原文
其他

英语绘本:My No, No, No Day! 《什么都不要的一天》

英语版 2024-01-09

作者:Rebecca Patterson

适读年龄:6-9岁




Yesterday I woke up and Bob was crawling around MY ROOM licking MY JEWELRY...
昨天,我一觉醒来,发现鲍勃正在我的房间里满地乱爬,起劲地舔着我的首饰。

So I shouted, GET OUT OF MY ROOM!
我大喊:“离开我的房间!”




And that was the start of MY NO, NO, NO DAY.
我的大喊大叫的一天开始了。





Then I came downstairs and I saw THAT EGG.
下楼后,我看到了那个鸡蛋。

I cried and cried and said, I CAN T EAT THAT!
我不停地哭喊:“我吃不了那玩意儿!”

And Mommy said, "You could eat it last week. Look at Bob eating his mashed banana."
妈妈说:“上礼拜你能吃下啊。看看鲍勃,他还能吃香蕉泥呢。”

After the TERRIBLE EGG I didn t like my shoes either.
吃完“可怕的”鸡蛋,我又讨厌起自己的鞋来。

So I took them off all by myself, shouting, NO SHOES!
我把它们全脱了下来,大喊着:“我不要穿鞋!”





And then we had to go shopping and Mommy said, "Please stop wriggling, Bella."
接着,我们得去买东西。妈妈说:“不要扭来扭去了,贝拉。”

But I couldn t stop wriggling and in the end I shouted, GET ME OUT!
可我停不下来,最后大喊道:“让我出去!”

Mommy said, "You will give Bob an earache. And you are giving me a headache."
妈妈说:“鲍勃的耳朵会疼的,而你已经让我头疼了。”

And Bob poked me and said, "ear."
鲍勃捅了我一下说:“耳朵。”




At lunchtime Sasha and her mommy came to play and to have some peanut butter and grapes and a cookie.
午饭时,萨拉和她妈妈过来玩儿,吃了花生酱、葡萄和一块饼干。

But...MY COOKIE BROKE!
但是……我的饼干碎了!




Then I couldn t play nicely and I kept saying, NO! YOU CAN T BE PRINCESSES!
这下我没法好好玩儿了,还一直冲萨拉说:“不行!你不能当公主!”

And in the end Sasha and her mommy went home.
最后,萨拉和她妈妈回了家。




In the afternoon it was my ballet lesson. I said, BALLET IS TOOO ITCHY!
下午是我的芭蕾舞课时间。我说了句:“跳芭蕾舞太太太痒了!”

But I was very loud, and Mrs.Clark stopped playing the piano and Miss Louisa said, "Dear, oh dear, perhaps you should sit in the corner then."
我的声音有点儿大,克拉克夫人的钢琴声停了下来。路易斯小姐对我说:“哦,亲爱的,也许你应该去角落里坐会儿。”





On the way home we met the lady who lives next door and she said that Bob was the sweetest thing she d seen all day, and then she said, "And how is Bella?"
回家的路上,我们碰到了邻居家的阿姨,她说鲍勃是她一整天里见过的最可爱的小宝贝,然后她说:“贝拉怎么样啊?”

I was a long way behind so I had to shout, I HAVE A HURTING FOOT!
我远远地落在后面,只好大喊:“我脚疼!”

And mommy said could I keep my voice down and could I PLEASE stop lying on the sidewalk.
妈妈说我能不能小声点儿,能不能不要躺在人行道上。





Then it was time for my supper and my bath.
接下来是我吃晚饭、洗澡的时间了。

But those peas were TOO HOT!
可是那些豌豆……太烫了!

And our bath was TOO COLD!
我们的洗澡水太凉了!





And I was TOO WET!
我浑身上下太湿了!

And it was TOO MINTY!
牙膏的薄荷味太浓了!




After that I rolled and rolled and said, NO BED NO NO NO NO BED NO NO!
我在地上滚来滚去,还嚷着:“我不睡觉,不睡,我就不睡觉,就不!”

And Mommy said, "Well, I think someone needs to go to bed."
妈妈说:“好啦,我想有人该上床啦。”




But I rolled all over my room and then I rolled into Bob s room and I said, BED IS FOR BABIES!
可我在房间里满地打滚,还滚到了鲍勃的屋里。我说:“小宝宝才睡床呢!”

And then I yawned a little yawn.
然后我打了个哈欠,一个小小的哈欠。





Then I crawled into my room, and Mommy said, "Who wants a story?"
我爬回自己的房间,妈妈问:“谁想听个故事?”

And I said, NOBODY!
我说:“没人想听。”

But she came into my room anyway and we cuddled up and had my best story about fairies and cake.
可她还是走进了我的房间,我们依偎在一起,妈妈讲了我最喜欢的仙女和蛋糕的故事。





I yawned again and I said, very quietly, "TODAY WAS A VERY BAD DAY, MOMMY. SORRY."
我打了个哈欠……我又打了个哈欠,轻声说:“今天是大喊大叫的一天,对不起,妈妈。”

And she kissed me good night and said, "I know. We all have those days sometimes, but perhaps you will be more cheerful tomorrow!"
她给我一个晚安吻,说:“我知道,我们都会碰到这样的日子,说不定明天你就会快活起来!”

And...
第二天……





I WAS! I WAS! I was cheerful...
没错!没错!我快活了……

ALL DAY LONG!
一整天!





合辑丨经典英语童话(1-125集)


    合辑 | 英文版《小猪佩奇》第一季(1-52集全)


    合辑 | 英文版《小猪佩奇》第二季(1-53集全)


英语绘本合辑


01-Sam sheep can't sleep《绵羊山姆睡不着》

02-When I Get Bigger《当我长大了》

03-Maisy's Christmas Eve《小鼠波波的平安夜》

04-Happy Birthday, Danny and the Dinosaur!《生日快乐,丹尼和恐龙》

05-Ten Apples up on Top《头顶十个苹果》

06-The Little Egg《小鸡蛋》

07-Little Big《小大人》

08-Bob's Secret Hideaway《鲍勃的秘密藏身之处》

    09-A Jumper for James《詹姆斯的套头毛衣》

    10-The Hat《帽子》

    11-New Blue Shoes《蓝色新鞋子》

    12-Changing Colours《会变色的兔子》

   13- Where the Wild Things Are 《野兽出没的地方》




继续滑动看下一个

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存