全国超9亿人或已感染新冠!超8成受访感染者出现发烧症状

经济学家王小鲁:有关某地向非公企业派驻第一书记的三个问题

李庄没能见到小花梅

母子乱伦:和儿子做了,我该怎么办?

【少儿禁】马建《亮出你的舌苔或空空荡荡》

生成图片,分享到微信朋友圈

自由微信安卓APP发布,立即下载! | 提交文章网址
查看原文

前娱乐圈当红明星一审宣判结果公布,国足原主教练被查!

Jerry TED英语演讲课 2022-12-18


TED英语演讲课

给心灵放个假吧



Chinese-Canadian ex-pop star Kris Wu has been jailed for 13 years after being found guilty of rape, a Chinese court said Friday, following a scandal that drew widespread condemnation.

中国一家法院周五宣布,加拿大华裔前流行歌星吴某一审宣判结果宣布,此前一桩丑闻招致了广泛的谴责。

Wu was sentenced to "11 years and six months of imprisonment for rape", the court in Beijing's Chaoyang district said,

北京市朝阳区法院表示,吴某因强奸罪被判处有期徒刑11年零6个月,


adding he "was also sentenced to imprisonment of one year and ten months for the crime of gathering people to commit adultery".

并补充说,他“还因聚众通奸罪被判处有期徒刑一年零十个月”。


He will serve a 13-year term before being deported, the court said.

法院表示,他将服刑13年,然后被驱逐出境。



Wu originally shot to fame as a member of the K-pop boyband EXO, before leaving in 2014 to launch a successful solo career as a singer, actor, model and variety show judge.

吴某最初是韩国流行男团EXO的一员,一炮而红。2014年,他离开韩国,开始了成功的单飞生涯,成为歌手、演员、模特和综艺节目评委。


Nineteen-year-old student Du Meizhu last year accused Wu of date-raping her when she was 17,

去年,19岁的学生都美竹指控吴某在17岁时约会强奸她,


resulting in a barrage of public criticism and luxury brands dropping deals with him.
导致公众接二连三地批评吴,奢侈品牌放弃了与吴的合作。

More alleged victims spoke out online in the wake of those claims,
在这些指控之后,更多据称是受害者的人在网上发声,

accusing Wu's staff of predatory behaviour including inviting them to boozy karaoke parties.
指责吴的工作人员的掠夺行为,包括邀请他们参加酗酒的卡拉OK派对。

The saga has evoked China's #MeToo movement,
这一案件让人联想到中国的#MeToo运动,

which saw a wave of women come forward in 2018 voicing experiences of sexual harassment -- sometimes involving powerful public figures.
2018年,一波女性站出来表达了性骚扰的经历——有时涉及有权势的公众人物。

He was detained in 2021 after multiple accusations were levied against him, which led to public widespread condemnation. 
在受到多项指控后,他于2021年被拘留,导致了广大人民群众的广泛谴责。


At the time, luxury brands like French fashion label Louis Vuitton and German automaker Porsche distanced themselves from the pop idol, with whom they had commercial deals.
事发后,法国时尚品牌路易威登和德国汽车制造商保时捷等奢侈品牌与这位流行偶像纷纷解除合同。

Chinese authorities said Saturday they have launched an investigation into former national men's football coach Li Tie, with the ex-Premier League player suspected of "serious violations of the law".
周六,中国有关纪检监察部门表示,中国国家男子足球队原主教练、前英超球员李铁涉嫌严重违法,目前正接受调查。


A statement said Li was being probed by a disciplinary arm within the General Administration of Sport, but did not specify his alleged offences.
声明称,中央纪委国家监委驻国家体育总局纪检监察组正在对李铁进行调查,但没有说明他涉嫌的具体罪行。

One of China's most recognisable footballers, the 45-year-old played for Premier League side Everton between 2002 and 2006 and made more than 90 appearances for his country.
作为中国最知名的足球运动员之一,45岁的李铁在2002年至2006年期间效力于英超埃弗顿队,为国家队出场超过90次。


Li took charge as the national team's head coach in 2020 but stepped down last year during a poor qualifying campaign that eventually saw China fail to reach the Qatar World Cup.
李铁在2020年开始担任国足主教练,但在去年的预选赛中表现不佳,最终因国足未能进入卡塔尔世界杯而辞职。

Li stepped down as head coach of China on early December last year amid a struggling World Cup campaign despite his contract was until August 2026.
尽管李铁的国足主教练合同截止到2026年8月,但他还是在去年12月初辞去国足主教练一职。


45-year-old Li, a Chinese international who played the 2002 World Cup, was appointed head coach on January 2020 following the resignation of Marcello Lippi in November 2019.
现年45岁的李铁是参加过2002年世界杯的中国国脚,在2019年11月里皮辞职后,45岁的中国国脚李铁于2020年1月被任命为主教练。

这次李铁被调查会掀起新的反赌扫黑风暴吗?

素材来源:MSN、Yahoo News、Barrons
每日最新TED演讲推荐

疫苗能提供一切保护吗?

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存