查看原文
其他

【视频】《流浪地球2》将于27日在英国全面上映 首映海外评论如何?

23518 TED英语演讲课 2023-01-29
(滑动查看双语文本)

It was a fantastic experience.

这是一次非常棒的经历。


So when I was called to the set and they asked me to come to film, I was so amazed by how many people there were, how big the sets were.

他们打电话找我去拍摄地,我非常惊讶地看到有那么多人在现场,场地非常大。


It was all over Qingdao, the whole airport.

拍摄地点在青岛,占据了一整个机场。


I saw it and I was just like, wow.

我看到后整个人的反应是,哇哦。


In Chinese, I just said Xiasibaobaole (it surprises me).

用中文说就是,吓死宝宝了。


Unbelievable. Amazing.

不可思议。非常棒。


I think to come with such a strong, original concept at the core of the film and to be able to, you know,

把这样一部有着强大创作理念作为内核的电影搬上荧幕,


put so much behind it to realize the vision of the writer and put it on screen is amazing.

完美呈现作者的想象,这是不可思议的。


And I think it really is a landmark.

我认为这部电影是一座里程碑。


Well, it's a very impressive movie, because it's got such high visual effects.

这部电影的特效令人印象深刻。


It's a powerful story.

故事线也很强大。


It tries to be a global story, not just a Chinese story.

它在试图讲述一个全球性的故事,而不只是一个中国故事。


I really enjoyed it.

我非常喜欢。


It was visually very beautiful and impressive.

这部电影视觉效果很美,令人印象深刻。


I watched the previous one, and I was curious to see what this one was about.

我看过第一部,所以非常好奇这一部会是什么样的故事。


We used to see sci-fi from a mostly Western and American, chiefly American point of view.

我们过去看的大部分科幻电影都是西方或者美国视角,主要是美国视角的故事。


Here we can see it from a totally different side.

而现在我们可以看到一个完全不同的故事。


When The Wondering Earth first came out a few years ago, I actually wrote essays and debated about it,

几年前,《流浪地球》第一部上映的时候,我还写过影评,


because it was such an exciting moment for all of us.

因为那对我们所有人来说都是激动人心的时刻。


And I think it came out around the same time as Black Panther,

它正好和《黑豹》同时上映,


so there was a huge debating in society about like "what does the future look like outside of a white society".

所以大家围绕着“各个文化想像中的未来会是什么样子的”进行了大讨论。


So I think it's really important when we tell things from a Chinese point of view, from an Asian point of view.

我认为,有中国视角,或者亚洲视角的故事非常重要。


I would like to stay on the Earth.

我会选择留在地球上。


No matter where it goes.

不管它流浪去哪里。


Because I like to keep my feet on the ground.

我希望能够脚踏实地地站在这片土地上。


I would choose to stay.

我会选择留下来。


I think the project is a very cool idea.

我觉得“移山计划”非常酷。


I'm not a physics expert. I don't know how realizable it would be.

虽然我不是物理学专家。不知道它是否能实现。


But yeah, why not stay.

但是,为什么不留下来试试呢。


I think we should preserve the Earth.

我们应该保护地球。


Definitely stay on Earth.

肯定是留在地球上。


We only have one Earth, we have to take care of it.

我们只有一个地球,我们要好好照顾它。


素材来源:weibo.cn

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存