【少儿禁】马建《亮出你的舌苔或空空荡荡》

去泰国看了一场“成人秀”,画面尴尬到让人窒息.....

从禁止中国人员进入实验室、到“准入天宫”,时隔两个月反转太大

2021年推特网黄粉丝排名Top10 (文末福利)

​孟羽童离开董明珠的真相

生成图片,分享到微信朋友圈

自由微信安卓APP发布,立即下载! | 提交文章网址
查看原文

【视频】遇见中国:中国让我没想到

23889 TED英语演讲课 2023-03-04
滑动查看双语文本

I'm Md Mahedi Hassan Sunny.

我是Md Mahedi Hassan Sunny。


My Chinese name is Yang Guang.

我的中文名字是阳光。


I'm from Bangladesh.

我来自孟加拉国。


Currently, I'm studying at Pecking University.

目前,我在北京大学读书。


Photography is my hobby.

摄影是我的爱好。


So from my childhood, I like photography.

从小我就喜欢摄影。


I like capturing my moment.

我喜欢捕捉精彩瞬间。


I've been in Beijing for 5 years.

我来北京5年了。


So I have a special feeling for Beijing in my heart.

心里对北京有着特殊的感情。


Because this is kind of my second home now.

现在这里就像我的第二故乡。


Normally, when I have free time, I go travel around Beijing.

通常,当我有空的时候,我会在北京到处转转。


Sometimes I go to Hutong.

有时我会去胡同。


I feel that Beijing as a world top class city, very developed city, there are big top skyscrapers.

我觉得北京作为世界一流的城市,非常发达的城市,这里有高大的摩天大楼。


Also there are Hutong.

这里也有胡同。


I don't see this anywhere in the world.

我在世界任何地方都没有看到过。


It's a very unique culture where the old culture, old tradition has been kept.

这是一种非常独特的文化,古老的文化、古老的传统得以保留。


At the same time, Beijing is also developing in its own way.

与此同时,北京也在以自己的方式发展。


Before coming to China, I didn't have a lot of ideas about China.

来中国之前,我对中国并没有太多的想法。


But I heard from people that China is not that developed.

我听人说中国没那么发达。


After I came to China, I found it totally different.

来到中国后,我发现跟我所听说的完全不同。


I found a very big, and very beautiful country, very developed.

我发现中国非常大,非常美丽,非常发达。


I've been in Beijing for almost 5 years.

我到北京快5年了。


I was in Tianjin for one year.

在天津待过一年。


But I also traveled to the local areas of China.

但我也去中国的农村地区。


I've also seen the development of China has reached to the very rural area of China, even when I travelled to the mountains.

我看到中国的发展已经深入到中国的农村,甚至山区。


I never found a road in China which is not well made.

我在中国从来没有发现过一条修得不好的路。


All the road, all the infrastructure, what is made in China, everything is very good, clean.

所有的道路,所有的基础设施,所有中国建造的都很好,很干净。


Last summer, I went to Fujian.

去年夏天,我去了福建。


Also I went to Jiangxi once.

还去了江西一次。


Also I went to Xinjiang once.

我还去过一次新疆。


I go to different places in China, and I find different food, different culture, and different people.

我去到中国的不同地方,我看到不同的食物,不同的文化,不同的人。


It's like a fusion of culture.

不同文化的融合。


So wherever I go, when I find something new or find something interesting, I capture them with my phone or my camera.

无论走到哪里,我都会发现一些新的或有趣的东西,我会用手机或相机拍摄下来。


Then I share with people like oh, you see, this is China.

然后跟其他人分享:你看,这就是中国。


This is the real China, what I have seen China here.

这就是真正的中国,我亲眼所见的中国。


Recently, I've seen the robotics in our daily life.

最近,我在日常生活中看到很多机器人技术。


Robot is serving food.

机器人送餐。


Robot is serving your takeout (waimai).

机器人送外卖。


Or robot is serving your parcel (kuaidi).

机器人送快递。


You can find your life very convenient here.

你会发现在这里生活非常方便。


You can feel a modern life here.

非常现代。


After coming to China and staying here for 6 years, I still say that I'm really surprised with my life in China.

在中国生活6年了,我依然要说,中国让我很惊喜。


Before the 100 year anniversary of the Communist Party of China, we foreign students of Peking University wrote a letter to President Xi Jinping.

在建党100周年之际,我们这些北大的留学生给习近平主席写了一封信。


And we never thought that he would reply our letter.

我们从来没想到他会回信。


But when he replied, he mentioned a saying that "Bai wen bu ru yi jian", seeing is better than hearing from others.

在回信中,他提到“百闻不如一见”,自己亲眼所见比听别人说更好。


So that's a truth what I've experienced in China.

这是我在中国的亲身经历的真实感受。


Before coming here, I have seen from other people, or I have seen in television.

来中国之前,我从别人那看到,或者从电视里看到了中国。


That's not from my real eyes.

那不是我亲眼看到的中国。


After I came here in China, I've seen everything from my real eyes.

来中国以后,我亲眼看到一切。


Anyone who has misconception about China, you should come to China, have a look what China is like,

谁要是对中国有偏见,你应该来中国看看,来看看中国到底是什么样子,


then he will get a clear view what the real China is.

这样就能清楚地了解什么是真实的中国。


So I welcome my friends, please come to China and have a look what is happening here.

我欢迎朋友们来中国,来看看这里真实发生的一切。

素材来源:Chinadaily

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存