实用医患英文对话 | 手指断裂
小白老师说:迷茫的时候就选择最困难的那件事去做。医患英文对话,今天到了骨科,录的音频是美式发音。
点击这里轻轻打开音频▼
Fractured Finger 手指断裂
D:Hello, my name is Dr. Grey, how can I help you?
你好,我是格蕾医生,有什么能帮到您?
P:I've hurt my finger. 我伤到手指了。
D:How did you do this? 是怎么受伤的?
P:I was helping someone to move something heavy, which slipped and caught my hand, and bent and twisted my finger.
我帮助别人抬一些重物,结果东西掉了下来压到我手指,把手指压弯并扭了。
D:How painful is it? 有多痛?
P:It's vely painful. 非常的痛。
D:Can you move it? 你手指能动吗?
P:No,not really. I can move my finger from my hand, but I can't actually bend it.
不能。我能动手指,但是手指不能弯曲。
D:I can see your finger is swollen, are any of your other fingers swollen?
我看到你的一根手指肿了,你的其他手指也肿了吗?
P:No. They are normal. 没有,很正常。
D:Can you feel your finger, do you have any pins and needles or tingling?
你的手指有知觉吗? 你感到刺痛或发麻吗?
P:I think it's numb at the end, but it's too painful for me to notice.
我觉得手指头有点发麻,不过太痛了很难发觉。
D:OK, you need to have an X-ray of this hand.
好的,我们需要给你的手拍个 X 光片。
P:Where is the X-ray department?
请问放射科在什么地方?
D:The nurse will show you where to go, and you need to wait for the results and bring them back to me.
护士会告诉你怎么走,你需要在那里等待结果出来后带回来给我。
P:OK, thanks. See you later.
好的,谢谢,一会见。
D:I have seen the X-ray. It shows that you have fractured your finger and I shall need to immobilize it to give your finger a chance to heal.
我看过 X 光片了,片子表明你的手指断裂,我需要给它做固定帮助它恢复。
P:How are you going to do that?
怎么固定?
D:You can have a splint around your finger to stop you moving it or we can bind your finger to the next one, that will also stop you moving your finger.
你可以用夹板固定你的手指,或者我们也可以把你的患指和边上的手指绑在一起,这样能防止你动它。
P:OK, how long do I need to have it like that?
好的,我需要这样固定多长时间?
D:For quite some time,maybe 3 or 4 weeks. It depends how quickly it heals. You will know when it is getting better.
需要一段时间,三到四周吧,取决于恢复的速度。手指恢复的时候你能够感觉到。
A finger splint limits movement and keeps your finger in the best position for healing.
P:Do I need to come back and see you?
我需要再回来复诊吗?
D:Please come back if you are worried, or if you want a check X-ray to see if the fracture has healed.
如果你担心,或者你想拍 X 光篇片看看是断裂处否恢复的话可以回来复诊。
P:Do I need to keep the splint on all the time?
我需要一直绑着夹板吗?
D:No. You can take it off in the shower.
不用,冲澡的时候可以取下来。
P:OK, is there anything else?
好的,还有其他事情吗?
D:The nurse will give you a sling, try to use it for a few days and keep your hand elevated as much as you can to help the swelling go down. Would you like me to prescribe some painkillers for you?
护士会给你吊带,请试着用几天让你的手尽量的抬高帮助消肿。你需要我开些止痛药给你吗?
P:OK, thanks, Doctor. 好的,谢谢你医生。
D:You're welcome. 不客气。
点击下方蓝字回顾更多内容▼
还在给癫痫患者掐人中、塞勺子、做CPR?癫痫急救你真的做对了吗?
长按上图二维码可购魔法书;另医博网络课程火热报名中
通知:受国庆放假的影响,魔法书1-8号的订单延至10月9日发货。放假期间只接单不发货。预祝假期愉快!