查看原文
其他

实用医患英文对话 | 湿疹

小白老师 医学博士英语 2020-02-23

小白老师说:所有人都低估了日复一日学习积累的巨大威力。其实每个人都有成为 “英语很厉害的人” 的潜质。在学英语这件事情上,一万小时定律是绝对科学的。你需要做的,只是每一天都往前挪动一小步,仅此而已。医患英文对话,今天的主题是皮肤科,湿疹。给大家录了美音。


点击这里轻轻打开音频


Eczema 湿疹


D:What is the problem? 请问你有什么问题?


P:This rash, I think it looks like eczema or dermatitis.

这有皮疹,看起来像湿疹或者皮炎。


D:How long has this been a problem? 出现多久了?


P:It's been a problem for some time I think.

有好长一段时间了。


D:Can you remember when it first started?

你还记得什么时候开始开始的吗?


P:No,not really. 记不太清了。



D:Where did it start, on which part of the body?

从哪里发起的,身体的哪个部位?


P:Well, it started behind the knees, and the creases of the elbows.

从膝盖后面的关节处和肘关节褶皱处开始发起。


D:Has it spread? 扩散蔓延吗?


P:Yes, it has. 是的。


D:Where has it spread to? 都蔓延到什么地方了?


P:On to the face and behind the ears and some on my hands.

到脸部、耳后和手上。


D:How long did it take to spread to the other parts of your body?

蔓延到身体的其他部位花了多少时间?


P:I don't know really, not very long, a couple of days, I think.

我不太清楚,没几天吧。


D:What does it look like when it is at its worse?

严重的时候是怎么样的?


P:Very red and dry in places.

非常红和一些地方很干。



D:Is it very itchy and sore? 搔痒疼痛吗?


P:Yes, it's very itchy, so I scratch it too much and make it sore.

是的,非常痒,所以我经常抓导致变得很痛。


D:Has the skin cracked at any time, and has it ever become infected?

皮肤剥落吗?会出现伤口感染吗?


P:Yes, it has cracked in some places, but it hasn't become infected.

是的,有些地方会剥落,但是没有出现伤口感染。


D:Do you take any medication, or use any creams or ointments?

你吃什么药和擦什么药膏吗?


P:Yes, I have used some cream. I've brought the cream to show you.

有,我擦了些药膏。我把药膏带来给您看了。


D:How long have you been using it?

你擦这种药膏多久了?


P:For about two weeks. I've been using it on my knees and elbows.

有两个星期了,我一直用它擦膝盖和肘部。


D:Did the skin condition improve or go away?

擦了药之后是否有所缓解,症状是否消失?


P:It improved when I first used it, but not now.

一开始用的时候有效,现在没有效果。


D:What diet are you on? 你饮食情况怎么样?


P:My normal diet, but I try not to eat too many diary products, as I've read that it can aggravate eczema.

我饮食正常,我尽量不吃太多奶制品,因为我听说那样会加重湿疹病情。


D:Do you think you have a fever? 你觉得发烧吗?


P:No. 不发烧。



D:Do you have any other symptoms?

你还有其他症状吗?


P:No. Not that I've noticed. 没有,我没发现有。


D:I need to examine you. Please take off your clothes and I need to look at where the problem is. I will need to take a swab specimen from your skin and it won't hurt. I will need a blood and urine sample. The nurse will show you where to go and what to do, and please bring the test results back to me.

我需要给你做个检查。请将衣服脱掉,我要看一下问题出在哪。我将从你的皮肤里取些拭子样本,一点都不痛,不用怕。我需要做一下血液和尿液检测,护士会带你过去,请将检查结果拿来给我看。


P:OK, thanks. 好的,谢谢。


D:Your results show me that you do have eczema and it's slightly infected. I will prescribe some antibiotic cream for you to put on your skin, and some other medication for you to take.

你的化验报告表明你得了湿疹,伴随有轻度的感染,我给你开些抗生素药膏用

来擦在患处和一些药片用来口服。


P:Thank you very much! 非常感谢!


D:If there is no improvement in two weeks or your skin condition becomes worse, please come back. But you will need to register again first.

如果两个星期后没有好转,或者变得更糟,你再过来找我,不过你需要先挂号。


一点说明:这则对话里的患者是成人,但是湿疹的图片实在太惊悚,作为一枚资深颜控,小白老师表示完全无法接受呀,所以选了小宝宝的湿疹图片。。。


点击下方蓝字回顾更多内容

医学英语会话实用句型总结 | 关于皮肤问题的问诊

英文病历书写| 皮肤与黏膜医学英语表达总结

怎样通过医学博士英语统考?让上线的考生们告诉你!

长按上图二维码可购魔法书;另医博网络课程火热报名中

    您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

    文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存