查看原文
其他

医学英语会话实用句型总结 | 关于头痛的问诊和治疗

小白老师 医学博士英语 2020-02-24



小白老师说:医学英语会话实用句型总结,打算做成一个系列。希望能让大家读了即会,会了即用,用了即对,面对说英语的病人,我们能不回避、不拒绝,不慌不忙,张口就来。


Useful Words——有用的词汇和短语

Possible Diseases 可能的疾病

head injury 颅脑损伤

dehydration 脱水

meningitis (viral) 脑膜炎(病毒引起)

meningococcal meningitis 流行性脑脊髓膜炎

encephalitis 脑炎

cerebral hemorrhage—thrombosis 脑出血——脑血栓

embolism 栓塞

subdural hemorrhage 硬膜下出血

sub-arachnoid hemorrhage 蛛网膜下腔出血

emotional stress 情志过极

brain tumor 脑瘤

substance misuse or withdrawal 物质误用或停止服药

metabolic disorders 代谢障碍

craniofacial problems 头面部问题

neuralgias-trigeminal, occipital, any others 三叉神经痛——三叉神经、枕骨或其他部位


Useful Sentences 实用的句子

How long have you had your headache?

你头痛多长时间了?


Where does it hurts? 什么地方痛?


What does the pain feel like? 是什么样的痛?


Does your neck feel stiff?

你脖子感到僵硬吗?


Can you move and bend your neck?

你能转动和低头吗?


Can you touch your chest with your chin?

你能用下巴够到你的胸吗?


Does bright lights (photophobia) hurt your eyes and make your headache worse?

明亮的光线会让你眼睛疼痛并使头痛加剧吗?


Do you have a rash on your arms, legs or body?

你的手臂、腿部和身体有没有皮疹?


Do you have a fever? 你发烧吗?


Have you hit your head recently?

你的头最近是否受到撞击?


Do you have any other symptoms?

你有其他症状吗?


Do you suffer from migraines? 你偏头痛吗?


Are you upset or stressed in any way?

你感到某种程度的烦恼或者压抑吗?


Have you been drinking fluids regularly?

你一直喝流体吗?


Have you been vomiting? 你一直呕吐吗?


I need to examine you. 我需要给你做个检查。


I need to feel your neck. 我要摸一下你的脖子。


I need to look in your eyes. 我要检查一下你的眼睛。


I need to take your temperature, pulse and B/P.

我需要量一下你的体温、脉搏和血压。


I need you to have some blood tests and you will need an X-ray of your head and neck.

我需要你做一下血液检查并给头部和脖子拍个X光。


You will need an X-ray of your head and neck , just to check that you haven’t damaged your neck, or have arthritic changes that are pinching a nerve in your neck.

我需要你给头颈部拍个X光,检查一下有没有颈部损伤或关节炎病变压迫到颈部神经。


A nurse will show you where to go, and then please come back here with the results.

护士会告诉你怎么走,之后请带着检查结果回来找我。


Your tests show that you may have meningitis, you need to be admitted into hospital for more tests and start some treatment.

你的检查结果表明你可能得了脑膜炎,你需要住院接受进一步的检查和治疗。


When you have been admitted and the ward doctor has seen you, he will do a lumbar puncture, this test will show us if you have bacterial or viral meningitis.

你住院后,病房医生会给你看病,他会给你做腰椎穿刺,看一下你得的是细菌性还是病毒性脑膜炎。


Bacterial meningitis can be very serious and if you have it you will need large doses of antibiotics, viral meningitis is treated differently and though painful is not so serious.

细菌性脑膜炎非常的严重。如果你得的是这个,你需要使用大量的抗生素;病毒性脑膜炎的治疗则不同,虽然治疗过程很痛,不过不严重。


I will prescribe for you some medication.

我给你开点药。


You will need to rest for a few days.

你需要休息几天。


If you do not improve in a few days please come back.

如果过几天还没好转的话再过来。


Conversation

P=Patient; D=Doctor

P: I had a violent headache this morning. And then the pain was going to kill me.

今天早晨我的头剧痛了一下。差点疼死我了。


D: Had you had such pain before?

以前这样疼过吗?


P: No. It’s the first time.

没有,这是第一次。


D: Well, do you have other manifestations during the pain?

嗯,疼的时候还有其他症状吗?


P: I sweated a lot during the pain, and I also felt dizziness and weakness.

疼的时候我流了很多汗,我还感到眩晕和虚弱。


D: I see. I am afraid that you need a skull X-ray examination.

我明白了。恐怕您得需要脑颅骨X光检测一下。


P: OK, thank you. Is it serious?

好的,谢谢您。严重吗?


D: I am not sure now. We need to have your skull X-ray examination result first.

现在还不好说。我们需要先看看您的脑颅骨X光检测结果。


P: Well, thanks. 好的,谢谢。


更多实用句型总结可戳下方蓝字回顾

医学英语会话实用句型总结 | 采集个人和家族过往病史

医学英语会话实用句型总结 | 关于腹泻的问诊和治疗

如何用英文向病人解释诊断和治疗方案

    您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

    文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存