查看原文
其他

医学英语会话实用句型总结 | 在妇产科

小白老师 医学博士英语 2020-02-24



小白老师说:医学英语会话实用句型总结,打算做成一个系列。希望能让大家读了即会,会了即用,用了即对,面对说英语的病人,我们能不回避、不拒绝,不慌不忙,张口就来。


Useful Words


polycystic ovaries 多囊卵巢

endometriosis 子宫内膜异位

endocrine problem 内分泌疾病

fibroids 纤维瘤

lump 肿块

malignant 恶性的

ectopic pregnancy 宫外孕

prolapsed uterus 子宫下垂

anterior repair (incontinent of urine)小便失禁

posterior repair (incontinent of faeces)大便失禁

irregular menstruation 月经不调

amenorrhea through bad diet (anorexia)厌食引起的月经不调

menopausal problems 更年期疾病

dysmenorrhea 痛经

amenorrhea 无月经;闭经

pelvic Inflammatory Disease 盆腔炎

vulvo Vaginal Pain 外阴道疾病

vulval hidradenitis 阴道炎

vulvo Vaginal Pain Painful Lumps—Bartholins’s Abscess-infected Sebaceous Cysts 疼痛的肿块——巴氏腺囊肿,感染


Useful Sentences


1. Questions for Gynecologist

Please can you tell me what your problem is?

请问你哪里不舒服?


Will you tell me your symptoms? 

请问你都有些什么症状?


How long have you had them for?

这些症状持续多久了?


Is it painful or uncomfortable?

觉得疼吗?不舒服吗?


Where is it painful? 哪里疼?


Are you taking any medication?

你有吃什么药吗?


Is it worse if you are stressed or unhappy?

当你紧张或心情不好的时候是不是会病情加重?


Do you have any other symptoms?

除此之外还有什么症状?


Have you had any bleeding, watery discharge or pain in your lower abdomen?

您有过阴道出血、水性分泌物以及下腹部疼痛的情况吗?


How long has this been bothering you?

这种不适感有多久了?


Are you still menstruating / having a period / bleeding?

你现在还来月经吗?


Are you menstruating every month?

月经每个月都来吗?


When was your last period? / When did you last menstruate?

上次月经是什么时候?


Is your period heavy or light?

月经量多不多?


How many days does your period / bleeding last for?

你月经一般持续多长时间?


Do you have any vaginal discharge?

是否有阴道分泌物?


What color is it? Does it smell?

是什么颜色的?难闻吗?


Do you think you could be pregnant?

你觉得可能是怀孕吗?


Have you taken a pregnancy test?

你做怀孕监测了吗?


How many times have you been pregnant?

您怀孕过几次?


When was your last pregnancy?

您上次怀孕是什么时候?


You are six weeks pregnant.

您怀孕六周了。


I need to examine you. Please take off your lower clothing and lay on the couch for me.

我要给你做个检查,请脱掉下身衣服,躺倒床上。


I’m just going to press on your abdomen, tell me if it hurts.

我接下来要按压你的腹部,如果疼请告诉我。


I’m going to examine your vagina, can you put your feet into these stirrups for me? Try to relax. I know it’s comfortable, I’m going to put a speculum into your vagina, it might feel could. Please tell me if it hurts.

我现在要检查你的阴道,你能把脚放到脚蹬上吗?有点不舒服,不过还是请尽量放松。我要伸一个诊视镜到你的阴道里,你会感觉有点冷。如果疼请告诉我。


I’m going to take a vaginal swab, to test for an infection or virus.

我接下来要取阴道试样,检查是否细菌或病毒感染。


I’ve see your results, and I think you may have Pelvis inflammatory disease.

我看过你的检查结果了,我想你可能有盆腔炎。


Morning sickness is one of the problems that nearly 50% of the pregnant women must face.

妊娠呕吐是50%的怀孕妇女必须面临的问题之一。


Today is her expected day of delivery.

今天是她的预产期。


Are there any signs of difficult labor?

有难产的迹象吗?


Is the fetal position normal?

胎位正常吗?


Did you feel contractions regularly?

您感觉到过有规律的宫缩吗?


What’s the amount of bleeding? Is it profuse?

出血量多少?很多吗?


We’ll send her to the delivery room for further observation.

我们想把她送到产房进一步观察。


You have got toxemia of pregnancy.

您患了妊娠血毒症。


The shots merely reinforce the attachment of pregnancy in the uterus.

这针只是为了让胎儿牢固地着床在子宫里而已。


I need to give you some treatment.

我需要给你做一些治疗。


I will prescribe for you some medication.

我会给你开些处方药。


You need to come back in … days, you will need to register again when you come back.

如果……天之后没有好转你再来找我,到时需要重新挂号。


I will have to admit you into hospital for further tests and maybe a laparoscopy.

我会安排你住院接受进一步检查,可能是腹腔镜检测。


I need to admit you into hospital for further investigations. Here is the form, the nurse will show you where to go.

我需要收你入院做进一步检查。这是住院表,护士会告诉你去哪边办理。



2. Other Useful Sentences

I has heavy bleeding with my periods.

我月经量很多。


I have vaginal discharge, which is white or greenish-yellow and unpleasant smelling.

我阴道分泌物带白色或绿黄色,而且气味不好。


I have noticed occasional spotting of blood between periods.

在月经前后,我有时会发现有滴滴答答的出血。


I have some bleeding after sex / intercourse.

我在性交后有出血。


I feel some vaginal itching.

我感到阴部发痒。


I have painful periods and abnormal vaginal discharge.

我痛经,而且阴道有不正常的分泌物。


I feel nauseated sometimes.

我常想呕吐。


I always feel awful just before my period.

每次月经前我都感到难受。


My feet and my hands have been swollen for one week.

我的手脚已经肿了一个星期了。


My periods have been very irregular since I had a coil fitted.

自从上了环,我的月经就没有规律了。


更多内容可戳下方蓝字回顾

医学论文英文摘要写作常用句型总结

TED精选演讲 | 一种提高乳腺癌诊断率3倍的新技术

干货 | 如何在国际会议上用英文向演讲人提问


欢迎转发到朋友圈。其他公号如需转载请联系小白老师。

    您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

    文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存