查看原文
其他

医学英语会话实用句型总结 | 关于腹泻的问诊和治疗

小白老师 医学博士英语 2020-02-24



小白老师说:医学英语会话实用句型总结,打算做成一个系列。希望能让大家读了即会,会了即用,用了即对,面对说英语的病人,我们能不回避、不拒绝,不慌不忙,张口就来。


Useful Words——有用的词汇和短语


1. Possible Diseases 可能的疾病

food poisoning  食物中毒

dysentery  痢疾

intestinal obstruction  肠梗阻

dehydration  脱水

intussusception (pediatrics)  肠套叠(小儿科

crohn's disease  节段性回肠炎

irritable bowel syndrome  过敏性结肠炎

bowel tumour  肠瘤

constipation  便秘


2. Descriptive Words for Faeces and Diarrhea 有关“粪便”和“腹泻”的描述

liquid  液体的

lumpy 粒状的

semi-soft 半软的

soft 软的

mucousy 粘液的

bloody 带血的

smelly 发臭的

pus 脓

milk deposits 牛奶样沉淀物

un-digested  未经消化的

watery 水样的

bloody and like jelly(jello) 带血且呈胶装

light brown 浅棕色

dark brown 咖啡色

cream color 乳白色

beige 浅褐色

dry 干燥的

black and sticky(melena) 黑色成柏油样( 黑粪症)

pale 白色

green 青



Questions for Diarrhea 问诊腹泻的实用句子

How long have you had diarrhea? 你腹泻多久了?


How many times do you have diarrhea in a day?

你一天腹泻几次?


Is there any blood in your stools? 粪便中带血吗?


What do your stools look like?

你的粪便是什么形状的?


Do they smell? 发臭吗?


Do you have any pain when you have diarrhea?

你拉的时候肚子疼吗?


What kind of pain do you have? 是什么样的疼?


Where do you have the pain?

具体是什么地方疼?


Are you vomiting? 你呕吐吗?


How many times a day are you vomiting?

你一天呕吐几次?


Do you think it was something you ate?

你认为是吃错东西导致的吗?


Was it any medication that you have taken?

你有吃什么药吗?


Are you able to drink fluids? 你能喝流体吗?


Do you feel weak and dizzy? 你感到虚弱和头晕吗?


Do you feel as if you have a fever or a headache?

你感觉像发烧或头痛吗?


Do you feel dehydrated? 你有脱水的感觉吗?


I need to examine you. 让我给你做个检查。


I shall need to examine you, feel your abdomen and look into your rectum, please take off your lower clothes and lay on the examination couch for me.

我需要给你做个检查,摸一下你的腹部和检查一下直肠。请将下面的衣服脱掉,躺在床上。


I'm going to feel your abdomen, can you show me where you feel bloated and uncomfortable?

我接下来要摸你的腹部,你能指给我看是哪里发胀和不舒服吗?


Ok, just relax. I'm just going to press on your stomach, tell me if anything hurts.

好的,请放松。我接下来要按压你的肚子,如果你感到痛请告诉我。


Ok, can you turn over on your left side for me and bend your knees for me? I'm going to put a proctoscope into your anus, it might feel cold and slightly uncomfortable, please try and relax and take deep even breathes.

好了,你能转过身左侧躺着并且弯曲膝盖吗?我要伸一根直肠镜到你的肛门里面,你会感觉它有点冷和稍微不舒服。请尽量放松,深呼吸。


It could be anything, an infection from food poisoning, a chronic bowel condition, polyps, a tumor. I need to do some tests to find out.

各种可能都有,食物中毒、慢性直肠炎、息肉或瘤,我需要做些检测才能确诊。



I need a specimean of you stools. Here is a specimen bottle.

我需要你的粪便样本。这是标本瓶。


You will need some blood tests.

你需要做一下血液检测。


I need to take an X-ray and Ultrasound.

我要给你拍个X光,做个超声波扫描。


When you have the results please come back to me.

结果出来后请你过来找我。


Your tests show ... 你的检查结果表明......


Your tests show that you have no infection or food poisoning, so I am going to refer you to a gastro-enterologist, who will do some further tests to see what the problem is.

你的化验结果表明你没有食物中毒和感染,所有我会把你转给肠道科医生,他会给你做进一步的检查来确定是什么问题。


You might need an endoscopic colonoscopy or sigmoidoscopy.

你可能需要做结肠内窥镜检查或乙状结肠镜检查。


It's a procedure where a long thin tube with a camera is passed into your rectum and moved up into your bowel. The pictures are shown on a video monior, so the doctor can see and treat any problems they might find, or take specimens if necessary.

是一个小手术,将一根连着摄像机的长细管经由你的直肠伸入你的肠内部。图像会呈现在视频监控器上,这样医生可以看清出现的问题并进行治疗,需要的时候还可以取试样。


You don't have to come into hospital for this procedure. And it can be done in a day, normally under sedation.

做这个手术你无需住院。一般用镇静剂,当天就可以完成。


You will need intravenous fluids; I will prescribe them for you and the nurse will show you where to go.

你需要输液,我给你开处方,护士会带你过去办理。


You will need to stay in hospital for observation and futher tests. I will tell the njrse you need to be admitted, she will tell you where to go.

你需要留院进一步观察,我会告诉护士你需要住院,她会告诉你去哪边办理。


I will prescribe some medication for you and you must rest for a few days until you feel better.

我给你开点药,你需要好好地休息几天。


You must take fluids, and just have a light diet until you feel better.

你需要吃流食,在好之前都要吃清淡的食物。


If you don't feel better (improve) please come back to see me, but you will need to register again first.

如果到时候还没好请再过来复诊,不过你需要重新挂号。


更多实用句型总结可戳下方蓝字回顾

医学英语会话实用句型总结 | 关于皮肤问题的问诊

医学英语会话实用句型总结 | 关于胸痛的问诊

医学英语会话实用句型总结 |  关于咳嗽的问诊

食管到底用哪个词?esophagus 和 oesophagus 傻傻分不清楚?

    您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

    文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存