查看原文
其他

医学英语会话实用句型总结 | 关于胸痛的问诊

小白老师 医学博士英语 2020-02-24



小白老师说:医学英语会话实用句型总结,打算做成一个系列。希望能让大家读了即会,会了即用,用了即对,面对说英语的病人,我们能不回避、不拒绝,不慌不忙,张口就来。希望带给大家开口说英语的勇气和信心。


Useful Words and phrases 实用的相关词汇


1. Possible diseases

M.I. 心肌梗塞

angina 心绞痛

pericarditis 心包炎

pulmonary embolism 肺栓塞

pneumothorax 气胸

cholecystitis 胆囊炎

severe indigestion  严重消化不良

pneumonia 肺炎

pancreatitis 胰腺炎

musculoskeletal 骨骼系统性疼痛


2. Descriptions of pain 对疼痛的描述

aches 疼

hurts 痛

stings 刺痛

throbbing 一跳一跳地痛

pulsing 跳痛

colicky 绞痛(如胃肠绞痛)

pressure 压迫感

sharp pain 锐痛

comes in waves 阵痛

like a stabbing pain 像被刀刺中般的痛

My chest feels tight. 我感到胸闷。

It feels like a tight band around my chest. 感觉整个胸被绑得紧紧的。

… so painful that it takes my breath away 痛不欲生


Questions for Chest Pain 询问胸痛的实用句子


How long have you had this chest pain? 你胸痛多久了?


What does the pain feel like? 痛起来是怎样的?


Show me where the pain is, please. 请指给我看痛的位置


Is the pain just in that area or does it spread anywhere else?

只是那个位置痛还是扩散到其他地方也痛?


Do you have any pain in your shoulder or down your left arm?

你的肩膀或者左臂腋窝处痛吗?


Is the pain constant there all the time?

是持续性的痛吗?


Does it hurt when you breathe in and out?

当你呼吸的时候痛吗?


Does the pain get worse or better if you walk around?

你走动的时候,疼痛会加剧或减轻吗?


Does the pain get worse if you do any exercise, climbing the stairs for example?

你运动,比如说爬楼梯的时候疼痛会加剧吗?


Have you ever had this pain before?

这种痛以前有过吗?


Do you have any other symptoms?

你还有其他症状吗?


Have you taken any medication for pain? Did it help?

你有吃什么止痛药吗?是否有效?


I need to take your pulse and blood pressure.

我要量一下你的脉搏和血压。


I need to listen to your chest—please undo your shirt / please lift up your top.

我需要听一下你的肺,请把衣服卷起来。


You need to have some blood tests, X-ray and an ECG right away.

你需要立刻做一下血液检测、拍胸片和心电图。


Here are the forms, the nurse will take you to the departments in a wheelchair.

这是化验单,护士会用轮椅推着你去。


I will see you with the results.

结果出来之后我再诊断。


Your results show that …

你的化验报告表明……


You will need medication, I am going to prescribe you some …

你需要吃点药,我给你开些……


You need to take this medication for … days.

你需要吃……天。


If you do not feel better in 3 days please come back to see me, but you will need to register first.

三天后如果没有好转再来看一下,不过需要先挂号。


If you need to admit the patient:

如果你需要收病人住院,你可以说:


Your tests show that you have … I’m afraid you will have to be admitted into hospital for treatment.

你的化验报告表明…… 恐怕你需要住院接受治疗。


Here is the form, the nurse will show you where to go.

这是住院表,护士会带你过去办理。


更多内容可戳下方蓝字回顾

医学英语会话实用句型总结 |  关于咳嗽的问诊

医学英语会话实用句型总结 | 采集个人和家族过往病史

    您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

    文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存