鲁教版(七上)Unit 5 Section B (2b) 翻译与听力
全册听力,请关注本公众号查看。
课文翻译
Monday, July 15th
7月15日,星期一
I arrived in Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family.
今天早晨,我和我的家人到达了马来西亚的槟榔屿。
It was sunny and hot, so we decided to goto the beach near our hotel.
那里晴朗又炎热,所以我们决定去我们旅馆旁边的沙滩。
My sister and I tried paragliding. I feltlike I was a bird. It was so exciting!
我的姐姐和我尝试了空中滑翔跳伞。我感觉我就像是一只鸟。太刺激了!
For lunch, we had something veryspecial——Malaysian yellow noodles. They were delicious!
午饭我们吃了很特别的——马来西亚黄面条。它们太美味了!
In the afternoon, we rode bicycles to Georgetown.
下午,我们骑着自行车去了乔治市。
There are a lot of new buildings now, butmany of the old buildings are still there.
现在有许多新的建筑,但是很多老建筑仍然存在。
In Weld Quay, a really old place in Georgetown, we saw thehouses of the Chinese traders from 100 years ago.
在海乾街,乔治市一个古老的地方,我们看见了一百多年前中国商人的房子。
I wonder what life was like here in thepast.
我想知道在过去这里的生活是什么样子。
I really enjoyed walking around the town.
我很享受在城镇里四处游走。
Tuesday, July 16th
7月16日,星期二
What a difference a day makes!
一天能够发生如此大的变化!
My father and I decided to go to PenangHill today.
我爸爸和我今天决定去槟榔山。
We wanted to walk up to the top, but thenit started raining a little so we decided to take the train.
我们想爬到山顶,但是一会儿天就有点下雨了,所以我们决定去坐列车。
We waited over an hour for the train because there were too many people.
我们等了一个多小时的列车,因为人太多了。
When we got to the top, it was raining really hard.
当我们到达山顶的时候,雨下得相当大。
We didn't have an umbrella so we were wet and cold. It was terrible!
我们没有带伞,所以我们身上都湿了,很冷。太糟糕了!
And because of the bad weather, we couldn'tsee anything below.
由于糟糕的天气,我们根本看不见下面。
My father didn't bring enough money, so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish.
我爸爸没有带足够的钱,所以我们只吃了一碗米饭和一些鱼。
The food tasted great because I was so hungry!
食物吃起来很美味,因为我太饿了!