查看原文
其他

鲁教版(八上)Unit 4 Section B (2b) 翻译与听力



全册听力,请关注本公众号查看。

课文翻译

Hansel and Gretel

《韩赛尔与格雷特》

Hansel and Gretel lived near a forest with their father and stepmother. One year, the weather was so dry that no food would grow.

韩赛尔和格雷特与父亲和继母住在森林附近。有一年,气候十分干燥,粮食根本无法生长。

The wife told her husband that unless he left the children to die in the forest, the whole family would die.

妻子于是跟丈夫说,我们这一家都会饿死,除非先让孩子们在森林里死去。

Gretel heard this, and Hansel made a planto save himself and his sister.

格雷特得知消息后,便和韩赛尔制定了一个拯救自己和妹妹的计划。

SCENE ONE

情景一

Did you hear our stepmother planning to kill us?

你听到我们的继母要杀害我们的话了吗?

Don't worry! I have a plan to save us.

别担心!我有办法。

How can you save us?

你怎么救我们?

Be quiet! I'm going outside to get something in the moonlight. Now, go to sleep.

小点声儿!我一会出去趁着月色拿点东西。现在去睡觉吧。

SCENE TWO

情景二

Get up, lazy children!

快起床!你们这些懒孩子!

Yes, dears. You must come with me to the forest to get wood.

亲爱的孩子们,你们必须和我一起去森林里取木头。

Here's some bread. Don't eat it until you get to the forest.

这里有些面包。你们到了森林之后再吃吧。

SCENE THREE

情景三

Hansel, what are you doing?

韩赛尔,你在干什么?

I'm dropping white stones along the way.Unless I do, we'll be lost.

我在扔白色的石头。要不然,我们会迷路的。

Tonight, when the moon is shining bright,we'll be able to see the stones.

今晚当月亮变得明亮的时候,我们就可以看见这些石头。

SCENE FOUR

情景四

You bad children! What a long time you slept in the forest!

你们这些不听话的孩子!怎么在森林里睡了这么久?

We thought you were never coming back.

我们以为你们回不来了。

Now, go to bed. As soon as you wake up, you must go to the forest with your father.

现在赶紧去睡觉吧。等你们睡醒的时候,你们必须和爸爸一起去森林。

What, again? I want to go out to look at the moon.

什么?还去?可是我想出去看月亮。

No. You can't go out now.

不行。你现在不能出去。

SCENE FIVE

情景五

What can we do? You have no more stones.

我们怎么办?你没有石头了。

I'll drop pieces of bread. As soon as the moon rises, we can follow them instead.

我会把面包扔在路上。当月亮升起的时候,我们跟着它走就可以了。

SCENE SIX

情景六

I can't see any bread on the ground. Maybe it was the birds.

地上的面包没有了!可能是被鸟给吃了。

Never mind! Just keep walking. Unless we do, we won't find our way out.

没关系!一直往前走就可以了。我们要是停下来的话,就找不到回去的路了。

SCENE SEVEN

情景七

Hansel, we're really lost!

韩赛尔!我们真的迷路了!

Listen! That bird's song is so beautifulthat we should follow it.

听!鸟儿叫的多么欢快,我们应该跟着它的叫声走。

Look! It's leading us to that wonderfulhouse made of bread, cake and candy.

快看!前面有一个由面包、蛋糕和糖果做成的屋子,鸟儿把我们带到这儿了。这真不可思议。

Let's eat part of the house?

让我们开吃吧!

(Then they hear an old woman's voice from inside the house.)

(然后他们听见屋子里传来一个老太太的声音。

Who is that? Who is brave enough to tea my house?

外面是谁啊?谁这么大胆竟敢吃我的房子?

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存