经典双语美文:面朝大海,春暖花开
Facing the Sea With Spring Blossoms
面朝大海,春暖花开
— HaiZi 海子
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy man.
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
Grooming, chopping and traveling all over the world.
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
From tomorrow on, I will care food stuff and vegetable.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms.
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
From tomorrow on, write to each of my dear ones.
Telling them of my happiness.
告诉他们我的幸福
What the lightening of happiness has told me.
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
I will spread it to each of them.
我将告诉每一个人
Give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
Strangers, I will also wish you happy.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you lovers eventually become spouses!
愿有情人终成眷属
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
愿你们在尘世获得幸福
I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开
因为公众号平台更改了推送规则。如果你不想错过内容,记得点下“赞”和“在看”,这样,每次新文章推送,就会第一时间出现在你的订阅号列表里了~
声明:转自网络校长会,文中观点不代表本平台立场;版权归原作者或平台所有。如涉权属,请留言告知处理。