No kidding的意思不是“别开玩笑了”!这样用才地道 190323
点击上方蓝字一起学习
每周1、3、4、6早7:30更新笨老撕音频讲解
每周2、5、7早7:30更新非语音讲解版本
点击收听音频 👇
No kidding.
完全同意。
A: Wow, that exam was really difficult.
哇!那考试真的很难!
B: Yeah, no kidding!
是的,完全同意!
No kidding.
真的,不骗你。
I’ll give your money back tomorrow. No kidding.
我明天就还你钱,真的。
I’m just kidding.
我只是在开玩笑。
I’m sorry. I can’t make it to your birthday party….Hey, I’m just kidding!
不好意思啊。我没法去你的生日聚会了…喂,骗你的!
You have (got) to be kidding!
别开玩笑了。
A: Did you hear that Sam got promoted to General Manager?
你听说了没?Sam被升职为总经理了。
B: You've got to be kidding! That guy got in the company one month ago.
别开玩笑了!他上个月才进公司。
Pull sb's leg 开某人玩笑
Is it really your car or are you pulling my leg?
这真是你的汽车,还是你在骗我?
翻译句子;
写在留言处和大家分享!
He says there's a good chance she'll come back to him but I think he's kidding himself.
文章不错,点个赞吧!